Can I get a job as an MLT with only 6 weeks of internship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

sara in Vero Beach, Florida

15 months ago

I am about to enter an MLT program and then get my BS online from University of Cincinnati. How do you get your first job as an MLT? How much experience do you need? I would think you need 6 months to a year experience, so my 6 weeks internship wouldn't be enough, right? Can you get an internship after your MLT to get more experience?

How do you get your first job as an MLT? Do you get referrals from where you got your internship? I would think the market would be saturated and I wouldn't want to live here after college.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

New York Mets in new york, New York

15 months ago

sara in Vero Beach, Florida said: I am about to enter an MLT program and then get my BS online from University of Cincinnati. How do you get your first job as an MLT? How much experience do you need? I would think you need 6 months to a year experience, so my 6 weeks internship wouldn't be enough, right? Can you get an internship after your MLT to get more experience?

How do you get your first job as an MLT? Do you get referrals from where you got your internship? I would think the market would be saturated and I wouldn't want to live here after college.

Although most jobs require you to have six months, many places generally ignore that and if you have a good reference from your internship, you should be fine. Better yet, try to get a job at the place you interned! They already most likely spent six weeks 'training' you, why not jump right into the boat!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.