MLT starting salary

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (451 to 451 of 451)
Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10   

fueguy123 in Fremont, California

1 month ago

batttie in Olivehurst, California said: I've been working as a MLT and I am pursuing my MT. I now live in California. Mlt and MT are not equal but but are very important. The main difference is the 4yr degree that the MT gets. Lab training is pretty much the same for both fields. CLS48 does not mention MLT, in California they are just technicians. California is just now letting MLTs work in this state that does allow them to report out results and do alot of the duties that an MT/CLS can perform. There are some duties that a MLT cannot do that a MT can by law . The same with RN/LPN/BSRN. The reason why there is MLT in the field is because as an RN with a two year degree you can make 40+ an hour. Lab is not in the spotlight when it comes to $$$. MLT exist because of the shortage of MTs.

Hi Battie, do you now live in Seaside? I saw you used to live in Olivehurst? I'm from Marysville went to Lindhurst High School too. Not many people from that small town knows of this area/field at all. If you don't mind, how was the pay as a MLT and CLS in that small town if you don't mind me asking. Was thinking about moving back and looking for work there once I'm down with the MLT program at Folsom Lake College.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.