Medical Laboratory Technologist Sponsoring Hospitals in USA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

myr tx in Tyler, Texas

16 months ago

A lot. More hospitals in Texas will sponsor a medical technologist.Apply first,give what you have, your education, experiences & etc . Other hospitals are paying your processing.
Give a try.
Goodluck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Apple in Manila, Philippines

16 months ago

Hi Tyler..u light up my day with your message.Ive been there 2009. But I only have my tourist visa the. Now Im already certified ASCPi and I'm thinking of going back in Texas and find a sponsor as medical technologist and be able to work and stay. But is it possible that they will sponsor me?thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

myr in Tyler, Texas

16 months ago

Hi Apple, yes they will sponsor you but they don't do the paperworks, it's you will do it and since you don't know how to process you need an agency.The agency will process everything.I'm sorry I don't know any agency, you can research
or inquire in your place I know there's some that can be trusted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jomar in Quezon City, Philippines

16 months ago

myr in Tyler, Texas said: Hi Apple, yes they will sponsor you but they don't do the paperworks, it's you will do it and since you don't know how to process you need an agency.The agency will process everything.I'm sorry I don't know any agency, you can research
or inquire in your place I know there's some that can be trusted.

sounds good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jasmin in Urdaneta, Philippines

9 months ago

myr tx in Tyler, Texas said: A lot. More hospitals in Texas will sponsor a medical technologist.Apply first,give what you have, your education , experiences & etc . Other hospitals are paying your processing.
Give a try.
Goodluck.[/QUOTE. Cacan you give me the name of the hospital or laboratory that offers sponsorship inve ascpi exam already. Please help me tnx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jasmin in Urdaneta, Philippines

9 months ago

I just pass may ascpi exam I want if you know hospital or laboratory in the US that offer sponsorship. Please help me tnx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.