Preparing to take ASCP MT exam in three weeks time

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 3079)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

SD in South Bend, Indiana

76 months ago

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for all your good wishes. I just took the exam this afternoon and PASSED!! The exam was very tricky, but hey, if I can pass it after coming down with a cold and taking the exam on a groggy head burning up with fever, there is hope for all of you to pass! For those who are preparing to take it soon, make sure you know the disease states really well...i.e. what lab tests (mostly chemistry and hematology) you would expect with various diseases...the exam has tons of questions of that kind. Chu, I was really surprised that I had no panels at all in the exam. Ofcourse, since the exam is randomized, that doesnt mean that noone will get panels in their exam. Also, no parasitology questions at all...not even one! And to think of all the hours I spent memorizing what they all look like. Only a couple from mycology and immunology. My exam was mostly blood bank, micro, chem and hematology. And to reiterate, know the disease states. Hope this helps you prepare...and good luck to everyone else! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chu in North Las Vegas, Nevada

76 months ago

Good job SD! im so happy for you! do you remember some of the questions in your exam? maybe you can share some of the questions you encountered.was it really difficult?is the time alloted enough to finish the test?any computations?can you remember any mycology questions?

again congratulations!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tammmmm in Glen Ellyn, Illinois

76 months ago

Congrats!!!! I am thrilled for you. It was such a relief to see the word pass come on the screen. I was so elated all I could do was smile for hours. Best of luck to you.

CLS2008 in Libertyville, Illinois

76 months ago

SD in South Bend, Indiana said: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for all your good wishes. I just took the exam this afternoon and PASSED!! The exam was very tricky, but hey, if I can pass it after coming down with a cold and taking the exam on a groggy head burning up with fever, there is hope for all of you to pass! For those who are preparing to take it soon, make sure you know the disease states really well...i.e. what lab tests (mostly chemistry and hematology) you would expect with various diseases...the exam has tons of questions of that kind. Chu, I was really surprised that I had no panels at all in the exam. Ofcourse, since the exam is randomized, that doesnt mean that noone will get panels in their exam. Also, no parasitology questions at all...not even one! And to think of all the hours I spent memorizing what they all look like. Only a couple from mycology and immunology. My exam was mostly blood bank, micro, chem and hematology. And to reiterate, know the disease states. Hope this helps you prepare...and good luck to everyone else! :)

Congrats! I'm so glad your hard work paid off.When u say know disease states what do u mean?Can u give an example.Do u have an authorization code to take the ASCP practice exam online.Thanks for your help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

^Thanks Tamm...yup, I thought I was going to pass out when I pressed the "end exam" button to see my results. My stomach was in knots. When the word PASS came on screen, I let out a big sigh. LOL.

Thanks Chu. I only got one question from mycology, where they gave a description of a dimorphic colony, and it was pretty obvious from the description that it was sporothrix schenckii...you know the delicate flowerette arrangement, and the cigar shaped cells. I didnt get anything else from mycology. Strangely, enough I had no computations at all. Zilch. I took my calculator in there for nothing at all. But like I said before, that doesnt mean it will be the same for you. The questions are randomly selected, so you never know you may end up with computations. Before taking the exam, I did memorize all major formulae and reference values just in case. Like I said I had a LOT of disease state based questions. Make sure you understand the direct versus indirect bilirubin really well, and how the lab values would vary in the various prehepatic, hepatic and posthepatic conditions. Also lab results associated with jaundice. And the whole antigen-antibody screening for hepatitis..which one shows up first, which one shows recovery, which one shows immunity etc. For blood bank, I had a couple of discrepancies. Know storage and preservation of specimens. What is stored at what temp...there were a couple scenario based questions related to this. Oh, and the worst part was I ended up with so many pictures from the hematology section, the one area I suck most at. But luckily, they were all something I knew or could figure out by elimination...know what the various RBC inclusions look like.

And yes, Chu...the time was just sufficient enough for me. I finished the hundred questions with 8 minutes left for time up. That gave me time to review a couple of questions. Not that I changed answers on anything. I was too nervous to go back and change an answer. LOL. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Sorry CLS2008, I dont have an authorization code for those exams. I signed up to receive them by using my email, and so to share the exams I would have to share my email and password with you. Cant do that. But honestly, those exams are such a humangeous waste of time. I really mean that. They didnt help me any. The practice exams basically pick the worst of the questions from the green BOR book and put them up online for you to take. They are the same identical questions from the green book, so if you have the book, you're not really getting to see any new questions via the online tests. And besides, the questions on the actual ASCP are much more analytical in nature as opposed to the practice exams which are more factual and test whether you know random facts. So I wouldnt stress too much on trying to take those practice exams...to me they were a waste of time. I did enjoy using the www.labce.com/start.aspx that Tim (I think) shared with us here. It's a good place to review what you've learnt in a fun, less stressful environment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

What I mean by disease states is lab results that you would expect to see in various disease conditions. Think diabetes...what would the lab results look like...what makes you think someone has diabetes..the blood glucose value, presence of ketones, what would the blood ph be, would there be glucose in the urine? Things like that. Because they'll give you scenarios/cases with lab results and you have to have a good understanding of what lab results to associate with various disease conditions in order to answer the questions. Also in hematology, what differentiates acute myelogenous leukemias from Acute lymphoblastic leukemia? Jaundice...what do the lab results look like? Oh, and the various enzymes...what enzymes are associated with what disease conditions...eg..CKMB is for myocardial infarction, LD1>2 is for myocardial...etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Oh, and for immunology, make sure you know the anti-nuclear antibodies...which one is associated with what...like anti-ds goes with SLE and so forth...which one is associated with connective tissue disorder etc. I had two or three questions on that and I'm sure I missed them. I had no clue.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

NYC

76 months ago

CONGRATS SD!!!!! I just got my acceptence letter im gonna be taking it at the end of september after hearing what kind of questions you got i feel alot better because that's what i've been studying i still have a few weeks to work on the other areas so hopefully I'll be back at the end of the month with the same Response =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

thank you so much SD for the tips!

do have any pictures encountered aside from RBC inclusions?did you have serum electrophoretic patters for example for cirrhosis etc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

SD in South Bend, Indiana said: What I mean by disease states is lab results that you would expect to see in various disease conditions. Think diabetes...what would the lab results look like...what makes you think someone has diabetes..the blood glucose value, presence of ketones, what would the blood ph be, would there be glucose in the urine? Things like that. Because they'll give you scenarios/cases with lab results and you have to have a good understanding of what lab results to associate with various disease conditions in order to answer the questions. Also in hematology, what differentiates acute myelogenous leukemias from Acute lymphoblastic leukemia? Jaundice...what do the lab results look like? Oh, and the various enzymes...what enzymes are associated with what disease conditions...eg..CKMB is for myocardial infarction, LD1>2 is for myocardial...etc.

Thanks for the info

sam in Taylor, Michigan

76 months ago

SD.. CONGRAT! I'm so glad for you & we are all very happy for you! Good luck!

76 months ago

Thanks, NYC...am sure you'll do just fine! :)

Thanks Sam...your study tips were a big help to me. And here's wishing you all the very best as you prepare to take the exam too!

Chu, no I did not have any serum electrophoresis questions. And the RBC inclusions is about all I can remember from the pictures. Oh, and one photo showed a promyelocytic leukemia cell (I think that's what it was...that's what it looked like to me, anyway...but then again, hematology isnt really my strongest area..lol). That's all that there was, I think. Will update if I remember anything else.

Wish you guys all the very best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Is anyone using the Robert harr's review book for studying ?Is it better than the Green book from ASCP.Pls can someone let me know how the ASCP's greenbook is b/c I don't have that book.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

CLS2008, I havent used the Harr book though I have heard it's really good for reviewing for the exam. I do have the green ASCP book, and I thought it was pretty okay for reviewing material that you had already studied...it has a lot of questions and so it's good for testing how much of the material you understand/know. The one thing I really hated about the book though is that there is no feedback to the questions i.e. it doesnt tell you why a certain answer is the correct answer or offer you any explanations, so if you get a question wrong, you're left in the dark and it's up to you to figure it out. Also, some of the questions in the book are totally random and very factual, testing your knowledge on some random unknown or little known fact about something that will never show up on the actual ASCP exam. So for me, I liked using the book to TEST how much I had studied or how well I knew my material, but it wasnt as though the book helped me LEARN anything new. Ultimately for the ASCP exam, it was knowing the concepts that got me through. And if you're wondering whether they repeat questions from the book on the actual exam, no they dont. Hope this helps :)

Pearl in College Park, Maryland

76 months ago

Yikes! This test is stressing me out. I'm taking it in less than 3 weeks and I cannot stay motivated with all those little details. I was given the yellow and purple CLS Review Bottom Line Approach book and I think I would recommend it! It gives practice questions and it explains why the wrong answers were wrong. It also gives helpful tips on how to remember various big points. I have not tried any practice tests or the green book, but thanks for the advice. Can anyone tell me how helpful those practice tests are? Or am I better off sticking to my review book and note cards?

76 months ago

SD in South Bend, Indiana said: CLS2008, I havent used the Harr book though I have heard it's really good for reviewing for the exam. I do have the green ASCP book, and I thought it was pretty okay for reviewing material that you had already studied...it has a lot of questions and so it's good for testing how much of the material you understand/know. The one thing I really hated about the book though is that there is no feedback to the questions i.e. it doesnt tell you why a certain answer is the correct answer or offer you any explanations, so if you get a question wrong, you're left in the dark and it's up to you to figure it out. Also, some of the questions in the book are totally random and very factual, testing your knowledge on some random unknown or little known fact about something that will never show up on the actual ASCP exam. So for me, I liked using the book to TEST how much I had studied or how well I knew my material, but it wasnt as though the book helped me LEARN anything new. Ultimately for the ASCP exam, it was knowing the concepts that got me through. And if you're wondering whether they repeat questions from the book on the actual exam, no they dont. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the tips SD.

76 months ago

To SD or anyone who has taken the exam recently.....
The question on the certification exam that are worth more ponits and are supposed to be harder are those mostly like the case study questions,I mean problem solving type.I'm taking the exam in few days and the tension is just uncontrollable and I still feel that I don't know so many things.
Thanks

DI in Glenwood Landing, New York

76 months ago

For Micro, definitely needs to know the characterisitc of Enterobacteriace. Have few of them asking odd bacteria. Chemsitry, needs to pretty familiar with referece value, disease state (what will be elevated or decreased). I have few of them relate to serum osmality. Blood band, knows sample storage and perservation, the anitbody panel, I dont have any Rh questions. Hematology, RBC inclusion, the CBC reference values and relate to disease. I hope this help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NYC in Garden City, New York

76 months ago

AHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS IM TAKING THE EXAM nxt sat its kinda difficult to study when your working full time too:-\ WISH ME LUCK I"LL BE BACK After i pass hopefully :)

76 months ago

NYC in Garden City, New York said: AHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS IM TAKING THE EXAM nxt sat its kinda difficult to study when your working full time too:-\ WISH ME LUCK I"LL BE BACK After i pass hopefully :)

ALL THE BEST.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

just took the test yesterday and thank God i passed the exam.thank you guys for all the help.for those taking the exam make to correlate the lab results with the disease entity like glomerulonephritis,hyperosmolar coma,ALL,CML,iron def anemia,anemia of chronic disease.the time alloted was enough to finish the test.i have 4-5 items cell panels.goodluck and Godbless

76 months ago

hi SD! just want to ask which ASCP exam did you take.is it the ASCP or the ASCPi(international).after passing the test,aside from the test results sent to you after 10 days thru email, is there going to be a certification?

after passing the exam,is there anything i should do?like do i need to register?

now il be busy for job hunting.hope i can find one very soon

76 months ago

chu in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: just took the test yesterday and thank God i passed the exam.thank you guys for all the help.for those taking the exam make to correlate the lab results with the disease entity like glomerulonephritis,hyperosmolar coma,ALL,CML,iron def anemia,anemia of chronic disease.the time alloted was enough to finish the test.i have 4-5 items cell panels.goodluck and Godbless

CONGRATS CHU.....Just wanted to ask u how exatly were the panel questions did u have to do rule out's?How was the exam overall?
Thanks

76 months ago

CLS2008 in Libertyville, Illinois said: CONGRATS CHU.....Just wanted to ask u how exatly were the panel questions did u have to do rule out's?How was the exam overall?
Thanks

thank you! yeah, you have to rule in and rule out to identify the Ab present in the panel.the time given was enough to finish the test.in my case mine was difficult.like i said i have 4-5 panel cells.most of the things i reviewed on my study materials didnt came out.i guess i was lucky and lots of prayers help me to pass the test.

im sure you will be able to pass the test.just know how to correlate the lab findings with the different disease entities.

Godbless

76 months ago

chu in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: thank you! yeah, you have to rule in and rule out to identify the Ab present in the panel.the time given was enough to finish the test.in my case mine was difficult.like i said i have 4-5 panel cells.most of the things i reviewed on my study materials didnt came out.i guess i was lucky and lots of prayers help me to pass the test.

im sure you will be able to pass the test.just know how to correlate the lab findings with the different disease entities.

Godbless

thanks

76 months ago

chu in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: thank you! yeah, you have to rule in and rule out to identify the Ab present in the panel.the time given was enough to finish the test.in my case mine was difficult.like i said i have 4-5 panel cells.most of the things i reviewed on my study materials didnt came out.i guess i was lucky and lots of prayers help me to pass the test.

Godbless

Just wanted to ask what kind of immuno and molecular questions did u have? Did u have a lot of pics and were those hard to identify?
I have my exam in few days and I'm totally freaking out.
Thanks

76 months ago

hi CLS!for the pictures i had hypersegmented neutrophil,spherocytes,lymphocyte,sickle cells.

i have lots of immunohematology questions..lots of cell panel(4-5),ABO discrepancies(5 or 6),mixing studies(3),blood donor requirement(in a form of case study),4-5 questions in mycology plus 1 picture of histoplasma capsulatum.

dnt freak out.you can pss the test....i did so u can definetly do the same.take your time coz u have enough time to finish the exam and lots of prayers.goodluck and Godbless you

76 months ago

chu in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: hi CLS!for the pictures i had hypersegmented neutrophil,spherocytes,lymphocyte,sickle cells.

i have lots of immunohematology questions..lots of cell panel(4-5),ABO discrepancies(5 or 6),mixing studies(3),blood donor requirement(in a form of case study),4-5 questions in mycology plus 1 picture of histoplasma capsulatum.

dnt freak out.you can pss the test....i did so u can definetly do the same.take your time coz u have enough time to finish the exam and lots of prayers.goodluck and Godbless you

Hey thanks for the info

BG in Selden, New York

76 months ago

SD in South Bend, Indiana said: CLS2008, I havent used the Harr book though I have heard it's really good for reviewing for the exam. I do have the green ASCP book, and I thought it was pretty okay for reviewing material that you had already studied...it has a lot of questions and so it's good for testing how much of the material you understand/know. The one thing I really hated about the book though is that there is no feedback to the questions i.e. it doesnt tell you why a certain answer is the correct answer or offer you any explanations, so if you get a question wrong, you're left in the dark and it's up to you to figure it out. Also, some of the questions in the book are totally random and very factual, testing your knowledge on some random unknown or little known fact about something that will never show up on the actual ASCP exam. So for me, I liked using the book to TEST how much I had studied or how well I knew my material, but it wasnt as though the book helped me LEARN anything new. Ultimately for the ASCP exam, it was knowing the concepts that got me through. And if you're wondering whether they repeat questions from the book on the actual exam, no they dont. Hope this helps :)

Hi SD, i am also taking ascp for my visa status and i also have few days left for the exam. can you please give me quick tips as i am sure u passed through the same pressure i have now. thanks

MikeyMike in Thibodaux, Louisiana

76 months ago

I'm taking this the second week in October after 12 years of being an MLT. I tried not to freak out too much, but I haven't had time to study between my son and the hurricanes.
I have Harr's review, the review cards, The Bottom Line Approach, and the ASCP study guide. I am weak in BB and micro and plan to concentrate on those for a couple of days over the next week.I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one struggling with the ASCP BOR Study book, and plan to use the LSU and Harr's to study my rear off for the next two weeks.

NS from Texas

76 months ago

I am also taking it the second week of October and very nervous because my job and visa status depends on my passing of the exam. Can anyone please tell me if the quick review cards by polansky help? If yes, then I will go ahead and order it right now so I can use it as my final review.

NYC in Stony Brook, New York

76 months ago

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I PASSSSSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT WOOT IM THE MANNNNN yay

BG in Selden, New York

76 months ago

hi NYC, congratulation. can you tell me how was the test as i am taking next week and so nervous.

NYC

76 months ago

It was prity hard they had some funky questions here's a good tip

If they give you results for a test that you should kno the normal and you forgot put that question under review you will most likely see another one where they will give you the reference intervals.

I would use the review cards by polansky but personally i think you should just you a medical school book all these stupid books have lab relations answers but the test is more like whhat oyu think it is (like disease wise)

the only sub that i though was more strickely lab was Bld Bank Parasit and mycology and they only had a few questions MAKE SURE YOU KNO BLD bank cuz i ended up with 3 panels and i know they were worth alot of points cuz they took me a lil bit to figure out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

BG in Selden, New York

76 months ago

NYC said: It was prity hard they had some funky questions here's a good tip

If they give you results for a test that you should kno the normal and you forgot put that question under review you will most likely see another one where they will give you the reference intervals.

I would use the review cards by polansky but personally i think you should just you a medical school book all these stupid books have lab relations answers but the test is more like whhat oyu think it is (like disease wise)

the only sub that i though was more strickely lab was Bld Bank Parasit and mycology and they only had a few questions MAKE SURE YOU KNO BLD bank cuz i ended up with 3 panels and i know they were worth alot of points cuz they took me a lil bit to figure out

thanks a lot for sharing. i jsut hope i get through it as i am taking test next week.

Tim in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

We've added some new resources for studying for the ASCP exam to our website at www.labce.com/ascp-nca-exam-practice-review.aspx which includes the free LabCE.com Quiz Game.

Haile in Westville, Indiana

75 months ago

Hi i was wondering where to got the review cards from? Also is The Bottom Line Approach a real book and is it helpful?...lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

pearl in Baltimore, Maryland

75 months ago

Hi guys! I just took the registry and passed, thank goodness!!! It's a relief. I would agree with everyone else about knowing symptoms for various conditions. The review cards were extremely helpful. I think I saw them on sale on Amazon.com. Also, I used the CLS Bottom Line Approach review book, and that was really good because it highlighted important points in each subject to remember, and it had sample questions along with good explanations for why the wrong answers were wrong. I also used the practice exams on the ASCP website. They were about $35 and 50 questions on each test (2 Comprehensives, and then one test for each subject). They were hard questions on the practice tests, so don't be discouraged by that, but they are really good for focusing on areas where you should review. Hope this helps

Haile in Westville, Indiana

75 months ago

Hey does anyone know the aurthor of The Bottom line Approach..theres like 3 books to choose from

BG in Selden, New York

75 months ago

Haile in Westville, Indiana said: Hey does anyone know the aurthor of The Bottom line Approach..theres like 3 books to choose from

the one i have is a A Bottom Line Approach by Patsy Jarreau. hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ann in Meridian, Mississippi

75 months ago

I took the test yesterday. I did not get the results. They said they would be mailed within ten days does that mean I failed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

NS in Texas

75 months ago

Ann in Meridian, Mississippi said: I took the test yesterday. I did not get the results. They said they would be mailed within ten days does that mean I failed?

I have not taken the test yet but I thought it tells you if you passed or failed right away...am I wrong?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

NYC in Stony Brook, New York

75 months ago

Its supposed to

75 months ago

chu in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: hi SD! just want to ask which ASCP exam did you take.is it the ASCP or the ASCPi(international).after passing the test,aside from the test results sent to you after 10 days thru email, is there going to be a certification?

after passing the exam,is there anything i should do?like do i need to register?

now il be busy for job hunting.hope i can find one very soon

Hi Chu, havent been here in a while, just saw this right now.

I just took the regular ASCP not the ASCPi. And as far as I know, after you pass, they mail you your results within 10 days (which I already got in the mail), and after that it takes a couple of weeks or is it months before they mail you a certificate.

Also, if you might want to look into the visa screen process if you're going to be applying for a job here in the USA.

Hope this helps :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

BG in Selden, New York said: Hi SD, i am also taking ascp for my visa status and i also have few days left for the exam. can you please give me quick tips as i am sure u passed through the same pressure i have now. thanks

Hi BG...not sure if this is a little too late. The ASCP exam is very analytic but it certainly isnt impossible as it's sometimes made out to be. Make sure you understand the larger concepts of every area really well...instead of focusing too much on memorizing, focus on really understanding the subject..because the questions arent really recall type questions, they're more of application type questions. Also, as I've said before, concentrate on disease states...lab results associated with particular disease conditions...and try to keep calm during the exam (I know it's hard to, but staying calm will help you think rationally)..all the very best as you prepare to take the exam! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

pearl in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hi guys! I just took the registry and passed, thank goodness!!! It's a relief. I would agree with everyone else about knowing symptoms for various conditions. The review cards were extremely helpful. I think I saw them on sale on Amazon.com. Also, I used the CLS Bottom Line Approach review book, and that was really good because it highlighted important points in each subject to remember, and it had sample questions along with good explanations for why the wrong answers were wrong. I also used the practice exams on the ASCP website. They were about $35 and 50 questions on each test (2 Comprehensives, and then one test for each subject). They were hard questions on the practice tests, so don't be discouraged by that, but they are really good for focusing on areas where you should review. Hope this helps

Congrats Pearlieeee! :P
And yes, I agree those review cards are the best resource for preparing for the exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

NYC in Stony Brook, New York said: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I PASSSSSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT WOOT IM THE MANNNNN yay

congrats, NYC!!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Ann in Meridian, Mississippi said: I took the test yesterday. I did not get the results. They said they would be mailed within ten days does that mean I failed?

From what I have heard, only when you fail the exam do they put up the entire results on the screen...ie what percent of questions you missed in the different sections of the exam. But if you passed, then it just says PASS on the screen at the end of the exam, without any breakdown of the scores and you get the results in the mail after 10 days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ann in Meridian, Mississippi

75 months ago

SD in South Bend, Indiana said: From what I have heard, only when you fail the exam do they put up the entire results on the screen...ie what percent of questions you missed in the different sections of the exam. But if you passed, then it just says PASS on the screen at the end of the exam, without any breakdown of the scores and you get the results in the mail after 10 days.

Thanks maybe I still have hope of passing. I did not get any kind of result. Just said scores would be mailed in 10 days.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.