visa screen

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

cheryl in Quezon City, Philippines

74 months ago

Do I need to pass the Philippine boards before I can apply for a visa screen? The CGFNS is asking for Philippine license verification , I pass the ASCPi but not license here in the Philippines. I am a license physician in the Philippine, can i use that as license verification?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

damnbuilder in cebu, Philippines

74 months ago

Are you talking about getting a visa screen for the profession of medical technology? if yes, then you still need to take the boards. If you are applying for an MT job in the US, your Physician license will not suffice coz they are two different degrees. CGFNS has to screen the curriculum and verify your Philippine MT license. The Visa screen makes you eligible for a work visa or H1-B.

Reply - Report abuse

Tyra in Dumaguete City, Philippines

45 months ago

Do i need to get a Philippine license to apply for visa screen even if i am already a certified American Medical Technologist?

Reply - Report abuse

anne in Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines

45 months ago

Tyra in Dumaguete City, Philippines said: Do i need to get a Philippine license to apply for visa screen even if i am already a certified American Medical Technologist?

I think the requirements for visa screen are IELTS, your school tor and PRC.

Reply - Report abuse

jong in Bolingbrook, Illinois

25 months ago

Do you need a local Philippine license to be able to get a visa screen even though you have passed the exam here in the US?

Reply - Report abuse

dawn in Philippines

22 months ago

My first cgfns application was deleted because I have not paid. Will my documents still be valid if the order number or the id number that is reflected on my documents is that of the deleted application?please i need your reply.

Reply - Report abuse

Hema in United Kingdom

10 months ago

Hello po!Sa visa screen need po ba ang 1 year internship?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.