Medical transcription vs Medical coding and what's the best online school?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 153 of 153)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

Newbieatthis in Chicago, Illinois

9 months ago

What is the difference between AAMT and AHDI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Valerie in Milford, Indiana

9 months ago

Asri Joda in Lake Forest, California said: I am currently taking online medical coding class from allied school. But, before you take any expensive medical classes you will need to find out which medical career is more valuable for you.

Did you finish this course? Did it prepare you for the exam? Your thoughts on Allied Medical School for coding? I am thinking of using them. Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

blondegirl6 in San Juan Capistrano, California

8 months ago

Musiciantype in Lake Worth, Florida said: I am thinking of taking the medical transcription course at Career Step. I have always used an Apple computer and I was wondering if it is possible to use this computer in this career?

Hi. I am currently a Career Step student in the MTE (medical transcription editing) course. You can take all the transcription part on your Mac (as I am doing now) but when you get to the editing part of the course you can only take that part on a windows pc because the editing software only works on windows. I hope that helps in your decision. I love the Career Step Course. If you do sign up with them I would appreciate it if you would give my name as a referral, it is Laurie Russell. Thanks and best of luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.