New graduate in need of first job

Comments (10)

EnigmaAJ

68 months ago

Hello,

Please email me a letter of introduction and tell me about your past experience. I would like to know what school you went to and any other information you have relevent to your medical transcription experience. EnigmaAJ@aol.com
Thanks,
Ashley

peterson4541 in Columbia, South Carolina

68 months ago

EnigmaAJ said: Hello,

Please email me a letter of introduction and tell me about your past experience. I would like to know what school you went to and any other information you have relevent to your medical transcription experience. EnigmaAJ@aol.com
Thanks,
Ashley

Hi Ashley -

My name is Michelle Peterson. I just finished the Medical Transcription course through US Career Institute. I feel the course had an extensive amount of different types of reports and I am confident that I can handle a new assignment with any company that is willing to give a "new transcriptionist" a chance. I have customer service, recruiting and banking experience in my background. I can send you a resume to look at if you like. I have management experience, very organized, multitask and great attention to detail.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle

prokate

55 months ago

Honor grad for MT school looking for work.

poegirl in Brunswick, Georgia

53 months ago

I have just finished the Medical Transcription course through Altamaha Technical College. I want to work from my home as a self contract. I need a company to give me a chance. I work very hard, need a job, want to work. Please I need any help anyone can give me.

poegirl in Brunswick, Georgia

53 months ago

peterson4541 in Columbia, South Carolina said: I recently completed certificate course in med. transcription and looking for that first job! Changing of careers from business to medical transcription.

Can anyone give me a chance?

Have you heard from anyone wanting to give you a chance. I need to know what companies that will let me work as an intern to get experience. Please let me know if you get any ideas.

Betty West in Springdale, Arkansas

51 months ago

I am a recent graduate from Kaplan University on Feb. 5, 2011 with an Associate’s degree in Applied Science in Medical Transcription. I obtained a GPA of 3.68. I have dictated all kinds of reports throughout my two years of school. I have contacted Medical Transcription places but they all want at least two year to five years experience. How do you get experience if no will give you a chance? I have also taken a 10 week class in Medical Billing and Coding. Any help would be great, thanks. I have a resume if I need to send it later.
Thank you.
Betty West

Ashley in Pell City, Alabama

51 months ago

Betty, have you asked any companies to waive the experience if you test well?

Betty West in Springdale, Arkansas

51 months ago

I have not but have had a chance at one so far and they said I did not meet the quilification.

mary in Tampa, Florida

51 months ago

How ironic, that a lot of medical transcription jobs have gone offshore. Do any of those people need five years of experience?

Nancy in Polo, Missouri

44 months ago

peterson4541 in Columbia, South Carolina said: Hi Ashley -

My name is Michelle Peterson. I just finished the Medical Transcription course through US Career Institute. I feel the course had an extensive amount of different types of reports and I am confident that I can handle a new assignment with any company that is willing to give a "new transcriptionist" a chance. I have customer service, recruiting and banking experience in my background. I can send you a resume to look at if you like. I have management experience, very organized, multitask and great attention to detail.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle

I have reciently graduated from U.S. Careers also, how do you find that first job, I am not in the position to volunteer.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.