Self Learning Medical Transcription

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

stefanie in Syracuse, New York

89 months ago

I sent flyers to all private practices after I earned my medical transcription certificates at BOCES. I offered my transcription services for FREE, as I had very minimal experience.....thus far, no one has even responded. luckily, one of our np went to another Dr's office and I was lucky enough to land a day day stint to do her transcriptions...even though I am making peanuts and I mean PEANUTS...(remember I offered to do this for nothing one year before)this is the best job anyone could ask for...I work from my home after working an 8 hr day at the office, and I have a good reference in the near future. Be creative with your search, however, I do recommend taking a transcription course at BOCES $300.00??? for 2 months/one day a week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

FarAwayDeb in Rochester, New York

87 months ago

Linda in New York, New York said: Theresa -
I have read a lot of negative comments on this company. Your post is just a month old and newer than others that I have read. Do you still work for them? And have you had any problems?
Linda

Transam is known as "Trans Scam" all over the internet, and has been for several years. Anyone saying otherwise either is a paid recruiter for Transam or a flat-out lying trouble maker.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vickss in Mumbai, India

40 months ago

There is no such company which will let you learn MT.You will havve to pay from every learning courses offer by all websites.Without it you cant learn.Money is the only solution Rest all is scams.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.