Any reviews for Career Step or Andrews Training Corp?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 1260)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

Andrews School Grad in West Lafayette, Indiana

59 months ago

Andrews School Grad in West Lafayette, Indiana said: ... if needed so that a student isn't in shock at the end that their skills are good enough to graduate.

That should be aren't good enough to graduate. Sorry for any confusion.

I hate that there isn't an edit feature so you can edit your posts!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Connie134 in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

Andrews School Grad in West Lafayette, Indiana said: That's why I was trying to get an actual count of how many minutes of DICTATION there are in the course as compared to how many hours those dictations will take, which is what the 130 hours could be. I looked on the CS site, but it doesn't say. I think to accurately compare the dictation content of courses, the terms of measurement need to be the same, otherwise it's comparing apples to oranges, if you get my meaning.

Okay, here's the response from CS:
Hi Connie--

There are an estimated 645 total hours in the entire course, including an estimated 400 hours of transcription to complete 2116 minutes physician-dictation (814 reports), 91 minutes non-physician-dictation, and 35 minutes and non-transcribed physician dictation (FOMS). That's a total of 2242 minutes/60= just over 37 hours of dictation. The optional CD companion adds an additional 224 minutes of non-transcribed physician dictation.

In order to complete the entire program in 4 months, you would spend an estimated 40 hours/week on the course.

Hope this helps!

Jill McXXXX
Student support
Career Step

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Thanks! Guess I will become a member and when I can see my way clear, I'll purchase the BOS.

lrcdanceprincess@yahoo.com in Tucson, Arizona

59 months ago

Yes, Jill, thank you for the breakdown. Valuable info. Although I love the Forum, there are so many comments about the "3" schools. I made my choice to go with CS and I just am determined to do the best I can and be the best MT I can be.

n2joi in Washington, District of Columbia

59 months ago

Connie134 in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania said: "Thanks for your help Connie! I will be checking into that for NC.
I appreciate you sharing the information!"

You can email me at discuscrazee@yahoo.com because I can give you further unemployment info.

Hi Connie,
I'm too on unemployment while I'm working on building my personal chef business. I was looking into MT training at CS and Stratford Career Inst. and Future MT to supplement my income while working on my business and I wanted to do something that I can do from home on a part-time basis. CS was my first choice and then I ran across SCI and Future MT. Is it okay that I email you as well to find out how you went about getting unemployment help?

undecided in Medford, Oregon

59 months ago

Grisham in New Albany, Mississippi said: Okay, if this is what you hear:

"The patient is a 32-year-old put him in room 2 white male who presented with a yeah, start an IV chief complaint of rats I can't find it what was this guy's problem when he got here? Never mind belly pain (rattle of x-ray film) ...okay, she can go; this is clear."

What would you type??

"The patient is a 32-year-old white male who presented with a chief complaint of belly pain."
I could be wrong, but that's what I would put...

Jaime in Boca Raton, Florida

59 months ago

cashck in Marietta, Georgia said: I didn't either. I have seen used books on Craigslist and on the CareerStep site, but I just wanted my own copies that I weren't already written in, highlighted or etc. We are all just trying to help each other and that $250.00 is a lot of money for anyone.
I'm glad to hear you are working. Are you enjoying the job? I am trying to get this course finished by the end of January.

Hi,
A little off the subject. I am about to start school for a 2 year degree from an acreditted school for sonography. But, in the meantime before I do that, I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was anything in the medical or any other area, that I could possible earn something qick (certificate etc) that will help me get a decent job in any particular area?

Any help would be appreciated. I currently do not have any experience in the medical field except for working in the admission dept of an ER.

Im just wondering if I could earn something quick in the meantime. Thanks in advance for any advice you may have. :) Jaime ))))))))))))))))

59 months ago

n2joi in Washington, District of Columbia said: Hi Connie,
I'm too on unemployment while I'm working on building my personal chef business. I was looking into MT training at CS and Stratford Career Inst. and Future MT to supplement my income while working on my business and I wanted to do something that I can do from home on a part-time basis. CS was my first choice and then I ran across SCI and Future MT. Is it okay that I email you as well to find out how you went about getting unemployment help?

Sure, no problem.

59 months ago

Andrews School Grad in West Lafayette, Indiana said: See, there's the difference with some of those "schools" out there. There are some schools that as long as you complete the program, you receive a certificate of completion, no matter what your grades are. A school (any school no matter the field) shouldn't graduate a student until they have marketable skills. In MT for example, a student shouldn't be able to graduate until they are able to complete their coursework with a 97-98% accuracy rate - the standard in the industry.

In all reality, if a student doesn't do well enough in school, they wouldn't get a chance to test, because they shouldn't be a graduate of a program. As you said, not everyone is able to do this work, and a school giving a certificate of completion to a graduate without the skills to do it is not a very good school in my opinion. I don't know off the top of my head any schools who do this, but I'm sure there are some.

I understand what you're saying, but in school, be it high school or college, there are passing grades that are not in the 90s or even in the 80s. When I went to HS, passing grade was 65. So while one studen passed with a 65, another passed with a 98. Both passed. But when I graduated HS, those that passed with high grades were honor roll students, a designation that was given only for those with grades of 85 or higher. Grades of 85 to 90 were 2nd honors, above 90, first honors. We all graduated though, and we all received a diploma, those that passed with grades in the 60s, the 70s and low 80s and those that were first and second honor roll students.

aprillove in Cagayan De Oro

59 months ago

hi..
your always have good advice to enlighten our mind...thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Connie134 in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania said: ....We all graduated though, and we all received a diploma, those that passed with grades in the 60s, the 70s and low 80s and those that were first and second honor roll students.

ooops, change that to read "those that passed with grades in the 60s of 65 or higher,"

59 months ago

[blushing] :-)

59 months ago

southernbelle in Columbia, South Carolina said: Connie has a point here that needs to be addressed. I do think CS needs to revisit their criteria regarding the graduation of certain students... . What it will impact is the fact that there will be those who will not be able to find a job upon "graduation," and the fact that Career Step may have encountered this "integrity" issue/problem from this practice, so it is an issue that one would think would be of great concern to CS... .

Okay, I contacted CS regarding certificates, graduation, etc. Here it is:

The GRADUATION CERTIFICATE indicates that a graduate has finished the coursework and successfully passed the final exam. It indicates only standard graduation, honors, and high honors, based on the score earned on the final exam.

The CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION is only offered to students who have fully completed the course, taken all three final exam attempts, all of the consultations and action plan offerings, and still have not been able to pass the final exam. It only indicates that the student has completed the coursework, but not the final exam. Not all employers will accept this certificate as sufficient for entry-level positions.

Additional certifications are available for graduates. The RMT (Registered Medical Transcriptionist) is a test any graduate can sit for at any time. It is a nice addition to your resume and employers like to see it. The CMT (Certified Medical Transcriptionist) is another option. While AHDI will allow any graduate to sit for this exam, it is strongly recommended that candidates have at least two years of acute care experience behind them first. Many employers value the CMT distinction. Career Step offers prep courses for both of these exams.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

n2joi in Washington, District of Columbia

59 months ago

Connie134 in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania said: Sure, no problem.

Thanks!!!! Joy (n2joi)

tgreene

59 months ago

Connie, thank you for taking the time to share all this information with us; I'm sure you're quite busy and I, for one, appreciate all your help!

CT

59 months ago

"Another Happy Andrews Grad in Tampa, Florida"Grad in West Lafayette, Indiana

What is your typing wpm? What should an MT typing wpm be?

ct

59 months ago

Yet another Andrews Graduate in Central District, Hong Kong

Another Happy Andrews Grad in Tampa, Florida"Andrews Grad in West Lafayette, Indiana

What was your typing wpm after Andrews?

What should a new MT typing wpm be after graduating?
What should the lph be at 1 month and 6 months?

Andrews School Grad in Lafayette, Indiana

58 months ago

Haven't a clue what my wpm is. I wouldn't want to take a straight typing test anyway, because after almost 2 yrs, I can transcribe much faster than I can type anyway. Plus, I have TONS of shorts set up, so I only type about 50% or less of my characters anyway. On one of my accounts with all my templates set up, I type even less.

As for lph, there are so many variables. I can go from around the 140-150 range on one account to somewhere around 290-300 on another account (yes that is transcription, not SR). Of course on that higher one, I have been there longer and have TONS of normals set up. Although if I get all harder dictators and discharges, my count there drops to around 190-200 or so.

For someone just starting classes, they should try to get their speed up to around 45 wpm. This will increase as they do their coursework. A new grad should be at the 60-70 wpm with high accuracy. This looks much better on a resume as a new grad than less than 60 would look (or so I have been told). After you get that first job, any subsequent jobs will more than likely ask what your lph is.

Like I said above, there are so many variables to consider in that lph, that saying you should be at such and such a number isn't really fair to anyone. Are you on a hard account, is there a lot of canned text (normals), is it a bunch of different dictators or do you see a lot of repeats, etc....... You get the idea.

When I started, my first goal was averaging 100 lph. I didn't set a time for it, I just set the number goal. When I met that consistently, I upped my goal to 125, then to 150. Once I hit that 150, the goals came slower, so I just increased them by 10 each time. Before I knew it, I was hitting that 200 mark pretty consistently. When put on new accounts though, you need to realize that number will drop until you get used to it, then it will just go up and up and up!!!

Macy in Granger, Indiana

58 months ago

keeperathome in Rock Hill, South Carolina said: I haven't yet--but plan to in a few weeks. Here is the message I received from them regarding the price:

"Good morning! Thank you for your interest in the FTCC Med Online courses! Regarding your questions, the Part II courses will be $175.00. If you register for your Part I course after August 5th, 2009, your Part I course will be $175.00, as well. The price change is due to a mandate by the State of North Carolina.

However, you may certainly take our classes even though you live in South Carolina!

Debbie, please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Best Regards,

Sydney E. Darden
Recruiter
Fayetteville Technical Community College
Center for Business & Industry
E-mail: dardens@faytechcc.edu

Hope this helps you make your decision!

Hi there....
Thank you for posting the FTCC MedOnline info. I looked it up, and apparently they use Career Step as their curriculum... just at a significantly lower price. Have you started this program? Do you like it?

Lori in Cary, North Carolina

58 months ago

I have enrolled in this course and begin 11/4. It is the same exact Career Step program, step by step, course by course. The only difference is that the course is done in two parts, each part being 4 months each. Therefore, you do not get your certificate for 8 months. Additionally, the 175 does not include books so if you want the textbooks you order them directly from Career Step for 250.
Can't wait to get started!

cashck in Marietta, Georgia

58 months ago

Lori in Cary, North Carolina said: I have enrolled in this course and begin 11/4. It is the same exact Career Step program, step by step, course by course. The only difference is that the course is done in two parts, each part being 4 months each. Therefore, you do not get your certificate for 8 months. Additionally, the 175 does not include books so if you want the textbooks you order them directly from Career Step for 250.
Can't wait to get started!

Lori,
I started the course on 9/2; I feel it is an excellent course and very thorough. I'm glad you aren't bothered by all the back and forth about Andrews and Career Step on this forum. Unless these students and/or grads have taken both courses, they have no way of knowing how the other one truly functions. It is the desire of both schools to graduate good MTs that are employable..both seem to accomplish that on a high percentage basis. I did a lot of research on the top schools and feel I made a good decision for me.
Also, whether you purchase the course through FTCC or Career Step, they are the same course and the textbooks are always extra. What is in the textbooks is exactly what is on the computer and the books are available digitally. However, that would use an unbelievable amount of ink cartridges. The textbooks (10 in all) are $250.00 plus shipping if you purchase them when you enroll--I called CS to order--I believe they are $275.00 if you purchase them at a later date. I have found them to be very helpful. Good Luck to you!

ct

58 months ago

Andrews School Grad in Lafayette, Indiana

Do you email people off board. If so, I will post my email address.

Lori in Cary, North Carolina

58 months ago

I do...Jackals7@hotmail.com

southernbelle in Columbia, South Carolina

58 months ago

That is not true about Spheris. I was hired on with them as a new graduate. It depends on your scores, as someone else mentioned. They prefer either Honors or High Honors grads and their training is stellar. Career Step does have very thorough training, as I can attest to. I will say that I feel that platinum upgrade is really no upgrade at all and is not worth the $250 I paid for it. They really do nothing to earn that. Other than that, no complaints here.

kelligirlmartin in Crescent City, California

58 months ago

Grisham in New Albany, Mississippi said: Hi, Kelli! I was just wondering what school you decided on?

Hi, So 10 months after I started this forum, I've decided to go with Career Step. I've talked to a few people via email who have been taken the course, graduated with honors and have found jobs. It seems that finding a job is not based so much on the school you attended but with your test scores. So I'm going to work hard to get the good test scores and graduate with honors. Are you enrolled anywhere?
Thanks, Kelli

dixiegurl in Fort Myers, Florida

58 months ago

kelligirlmartin in Crescent City, California said: Hi, So 10 months after I started this forum, I've decided to go with Career Step. I've talked to a few people via email who have been taken the course, graduated with honors and have found jobs. It seems that finding a job is not based so much on the school you attended but with your test scores. So I'm going to work hard to get the good test scores and graduate with honors. Are you enrolled anywhere?
Thanks, Kelli

Hey Kelli, I have been back and forth with should I or shouldn'y I. Is it a scam? What do I do? Well, I am still on the fence wondering. I have been wondering for 2 months...and you have been doing this for 10 months? WOW! Now you are going to CS, correct? Are you going for the MT course or the MB&C course?

Dixie

58 months ago

dixiegurl in Fort Myers, Florida said: Hey Kelli, I have been back and forth with should I or shouldn'y I. Is it a scam? What do I do? Well, I am still on the fence wondering. I have been wondering for 2 months...and you have been doing this for 10 months? WOW! Now you are going to CS, correct? Are you going for the MT course or the MB&C course?

Dixie

Dixie,
Check out the Women For Hire website. The info there about Career Step should ease your mind.

red in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

58 months ago

I have been in a quandry as to which transcription school to enroll in. Here is the thing -- I will be 55 when I finish--is that still a marketable age to enter this profession? And if I take the schooling I am debating between Career Step-Andrews School and Mtech---any suggestions

58 months ago

I'm 55 now and am taking the Career Step course. As long as you do well in the course which will help you do well on employers' tests -- 25, 35, 55 -- I don't think it matters!

58 months ago

Connie134 in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania said: I'm 55 now and am taking the Career Step course. As long as you do well in the course which will help you do well on employers' tests -- 25, 35, 55 -- I don't think it matters!

I agree. I just turned 55 also. I am currently about 40% finished with the course. The way I understand it, age really doesn't matter as long as you are good at what you do. The average age of transcriptionists right now is 55. Some will retire, move up or move on, making room for new MTs.

58 months ago

Connie134 in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania said: I'm 55 now and am taking the Career Step course. As long as you do well in the course which will help you do well on employers' tests -- 25, 35, 55 -- I don't think it matters!

Why did you pick career step

58 months ago

I immediately liked what I read on their site, then while investigating I learned that CS is a respected MT school and on the AHDI list. I spoke with Mark Zaritsky at CS who was extremely helpful, he gave generously of his time to answer questions. All in all, he left me with a very good impression of the school, both by his answers and his willingness to spend the time speaking with me, several times. I did investigate other options, but always came back to CS. I just felt CS was right for me right from the start. As I'm struggling through Leg Arteries in Anatomy and Disease, I still feel the same. :-)

dixiegurl868 in Fort Myers, Florida

58 months ago

Did anyone who started the MT course start with low wpm in typing and pick up the wpm as they progressed thru the course? My typing has, well, I can say it isn't the greatest. It is got me worried, and wondering just how hard it is to understand/decifer the doctors on tape.

Lori in Morrisville, North Carolina

58 months ago

Hi Dixie,
I typically have good typing skills and my scores on the typing tests are much lower than I expected too. I think that the fact that the tests, so far, are not actual words but rather just a series of letters which makes it more difficult for me. I am confident that typing skills will be fine once the actual transcribing begins. I am sure yours will too! I started yesterday and have made it halfway thru the keyboard kinetics. I can say that I won't be sorry to see that module over with!
Hang in there!!

58 months ago

Lori in Morrisville, North Carolina said: Hi Dixie,
I typically have good typing skills and my scores on the typing tests are much lower than I expected too. I think that the fact that the tests, so far, are not actual words but rather just a series of letters which makes it more difficult for me. I am confident that typing skills will be fine once the actual transcribing begins. I am sure yours will too! I started yesterday and have made it halfway thru the keyboard kinetics. I can say that I won't be sorry to see that module over with!
Hang in there!!

You just started the course yesterday? The MT course, I am afraid to apply due to the typing. And last night I had i dream that I was unable to hear the doctors or understand them because of their foreign accents. Aaaaarrrrgh.

58 months ago

Yes, just started yesterday. I am going thru a local community college which is affiliated with CS. Same curriculum....just a different tuition. ;)
I think everyone has worries about understanding the doctors but from what I have heard as you learn the root words and terminology it becomes easier. We shall see!
I hope you decide to sign up and get started! I really believe it will be worth it in the end.
Good luck!

58 months ago

I am taking my course through the same community college. :) I started in September and am in the Pathophysiology module. I have learned a lot so far and made the right choice for me.

red in Doylestown, Pennsylvania

58 months ago

Thanks for your help....I will do this just need to decide which one it is between Career Step and Andrews School
Any input greatly appreciated

58 months ago

Lori in Morrisville, North Carolina said: Yes, just started yesterday. I am going thru a local community college which is affiliated with CS. Same curriculum....just a different tuition. ;)
I think everyone has worries about understanding the doctors but from what I have heard as you learn the root words and terminology it becomes easier. We shall see!
I hope you decide to sign up and get started! I really believe it will be worth it in the end.
Good luck!

I just signed up about 30mins ago. YAAAY! Cole O is who I have been talking to at CS. He said basically the same thing, that I need not worry. He also assured me that there are more than enough staff members and others to help with any issues or problems that I may have or any questions that arise. I wish you luck, too. Maybe we could say intouch with each other, maybe even help/support each other when things get tough. Thanks for your input. :))

By the way my name is Lori, also. Thats funny or ironic :) Dixie is my cb handle for the work (heavy equipment) I use to do until my husband and I had a baby 4mo ago. Guess I'm going from life changing experience to another...lol.

58 months ago

Hey Lori!
Congratulations on taking the leap! I would love to keep in touch and support eachother!
I dredged my way thru keyboard kinetics today...whew! That was a little frustrating but I made it. I will begin to tackle the next module tomorrow.
Feel free to email me directly Jackals7@hotmail.com. If you are on facebook you can find me - Lori Poole, NC.

Hang in there!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terrilynn in Maryville, Missouri

58 months ago

I am looking into taking MT training with Career Step, but I can't afford any of the payment plans they have and I read on an earlier post that they don't accept Pell Grants. Do any of you have any options for me on getting help with the tuition and books?

You can email me at terrilynn_1@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

58 months ago

LLANDMAN1@COMCAST.NET in Houston, Texas said: Funny how you do not see many comments on this about Andrews. That alone should tell you something.
:D

Do you know anything about the Andrews School MT course?

ehamilton70452 in Lafayette, Louisiana

58 months ago

Terrilynn in Maryville, Missouri said: I am looking into taking MT training with Career Step, but I can't afford any of the payment plans they have and I read on an earlier post that they don't accept Pell Grants. Do any of you have any options for me on getting help with the tuition and books?

You can email me at terrilynn_1@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Terrilyn, CareerStep and Andrews accepts Sallie Mae Career Training Loans. I don't know if that is the route you want to take but it is an option. I have read somewhere that Everett CC does the CareerStep curriculum and they accept Pell grants. Check out the list of approved schools at the AHDI website, I think some of that info is there for you as well as websites for those schools. I listed the Sallie Mae website for the Career Training Loans below.

www.salliemae.com/get_student_loan/find_student_loan/training_loans/career_training_loans/

I say all that because I am the same boat with the those payments plans! Phew, who has that kind of money nowadays...You can call the school and ask them about the Sallie Mae stuff and they can tell how exactly to go about it. I hope this helps a bit!

Karen in Indianapolis, Indiana

58 months ago

Has anyone taken the Medical coding course yet? If so, what is your opinion?

stormyweather in Haverhill, Massachusetts

58 months ago

wow I was trhinking about Career step but after reading some of these posts, I think I'll attend an accredited college! They are sounding more and more like transam associates, big scam!

WiccanLady in Molalla, Oregon

58 months ago

stormyweather in Haverhill, Massachusetts said: wow I was trhinking about Career step but after reading some of these posts, I think I'll attend an accredited college! They are sounding more and more like transam associates, big scam!

Stormyweather, I don't know where you got your information, but I can assure you that Career Step is not a scam. They are accredited by AHDI. I graduated with High Honors in February and found a great job 6 weeks later. I was able to quit my day job and now enjoy my career as an at-home medical transcriptionist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

WiccanLady in Molalla, Oregon said: Stormyweather, I don't know where you got your information, but I can assure you that Career Step is not a scam. They are accredited by AHDI. I graduated with High Honors in February and found a great job 6 weeks later. I was able to quit my day job and now enjoy my career as an at-home medical transcriptionist.

I wonder also. Stormyweather, Career Step is one of the top schools out there for medical transcription training. Their course is offered online through many community and technical colleges and they are accredited by AHDI. I did very, very thorough research of the MT training schools before I enrolled at Career Step. 85% of their 2008 graduates are employed as MTs. I have been happy with my choice.

Eirelin in Oviedo, Florida

58 months ago

stormyweather in Haverhill, Massachusetts said: wow I was trhinking about Career step but after reading some of these posts, I think I'll attend an accredited college! They are sounding more and more like transam associates, big scam!

You must not have read most of this thread. Please do go back and look over the rest of it. There have been, to my knowledge, only 2 real complaints by disgruntled former students. After reading those, I did respond with my post regarding my situation, wherein I finished the CS course in 9 months and was hired 1-1/2 weeks after graduation (by a company whose recruiter informed me that they prefer to hire CS graduates because of the excellent quality of their training and their work). I just passed my 2-year anniversary with the same company and love my job.

After my post, I also posted a link to this thread on the Career Step graduate forum for any others that might want to share their experience, and several of them came over here and posted, as well.

Earlier this year, another post on the CS graduate forum caught my eye, and every now and then someone bumps it up for a bit of encouragement. I will post it next, as I do not have the room to do it here. It is entitled "Story of my first year as an MT--$30,226.63."

Eirelin in Oviedo, Florida

58 months ago

(Identifying information removed for privacy.)

Story of my first year as an MT--$30,226.63

"Yes, I made $30,226.63 in 2008 at one company. Several of you already know me but some do not. My name is ______, and I graduated from Career Step with High Honors on October 3, 2007. I worked at home prior to that for 17 years. I was working and completing the course at the same time.

After I graduated, I TESTED with _____ by simply going to Career Step's web page and finding the affiliate companies. I am a firm believer in actually TESTING and not just sending resumes. By TESTING (have I reinforced that enough?), you are not only demonstrating your skills, but you are also getting more experience. I was offered a position and I accepted. I started working with _____ on October 22, 2007.

At first I was slow--very slow! I had to learn a new account along with subsequent accounts and learn how to effectively use Instant Text along with perfecting my "Googling skills." I was very fortunate to have another _____ MT "take me under her wing," and she helped me tremendously. She invited me to contact her via IM when I had questions, and I know I pestered her!! We are still friends to this day, even though we do not work together any more.

To make a long story short, I recently changed jobs (December 15, 2008). I was looking for a "better fit" as they say. I found what I believe is the perfect job with a small MTSO. I want to thank Career Step for everything that they have done for me. I would not be here today without them. I am a firm believer in this course. I also believe that you CAN find a job and you WILL be successful!

I used to hang on the forums and post. When I got my job, that came to a halt. Now I pop in to read a few posts when I can, but I rarely ever have time to post. However, it seems that when I come to these forums, I always learn something that helps me.

That's my story! Carry on!"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lynette in Tucson, Arizona

58 months ago

Thank you for your hopeful news. It's good to hear a positive comment.

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.