Field Tactical Unit

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

Merc1 in Dallas, Texas

9 months ago

I recently did work for this company on good faith and 2 months later I am still waiting to be paid. After leaving calls and emails they finally responded with basically we don't have any money to pay you. Which is baloney because the parent company appears to be TURNS which has at least four offices in major cities. Beware these companies that form DBA's or LLC in order to minimize damage to the parent company. Lets start a forum with those companies who don't pay there merchandisers who are the ones who do the basic merchandising work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

lost money it hurts

8 months ago

I also worked for them and have not been paid the work I did was in Sams Clubs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BJ in Arlington, Texas

7 months ago

Glad you posted this. I was just about to apply with them.

Merc1 in Dallas, Texas said: I recently did work for this company on good faith and 2 months later I am still waiting to be paid. After leaving calls and emails they finally responded with basically we don't have any money to pay you. Which is baloney because the parent company appears to be TURNS which has at least four offices in major cities. Beware these companies that form DBA's or LLC in order to minimize damage to the parent company. Lets start a forum with those companies who don't pay there merchandisers who are the ones who do the basic merchandising work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

RobynKrumTx in Krum, Texas

25 days ago

Just saw the post about Field Tactical Unit. All they are into with me is $70.00
will be very careful not to do the next job without payment for this one.
.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada

25 days ago

I also did work for them over 2 months ago and am still waiting to be paid. I have emailed them and the only answer I got was they are waiting for the company to approve the stores I did so a check can go out. I did some gas station audits and first they wanted the answers on paper, then they got a website up and running and had to then input info into the website, then after that I get an email that they are using this "box" site which then all info and pictures have to be uploaded there and then after that they send out a spreadsheet where they want the information put then after that they contact me and say all my pictures have to be labeled with what they are. Why wasn't this said in the instructions. So the information had to be input at least 4 different times which is totally ridiculous. We shall see if my "check is in the mail"....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BOBBY2001 in LA, California

18 days ago

Please everyone report them to the better business bureau? They are criminals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

BOBBY2001 in LA, California

18 days ago

BOBBY2001 in LA, California said: Please everyone report them to the better business bureau? They are criminals.

BBB.COM THEY DON'T PAY YOU AFTER ALL THE WORK YOU DONE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Normak111 in California

18 days ago

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I also did work for them over 2 months ago and am still waiting to be paid. I have emailed them and the only answer I got was they are waiting for the company to approve the stores I did so a check can go out. I did some gas station audits and first they wanted the answers on paper, then they got a website up and running and had to then input info into the website, then after that I get an email that they are using this "box" site which then all info and pictures have to be uploaded there and then after that they send out a spreadsheet where they want the information put then after that they contact me and say all my pictures have to be labeled with what they are. Why wasn't this said in the instructions. So the information had to be input at least 4 different times which is totally ridiculous. We shall see if my "check is in the mail"....

I worked on this and know others that did too. I will try and email you about this. Same exact scenario with them. Nothing has been addressed yet by them or Pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada

18 days ago

Normak111 in California said: I worked on this and know others that did too. I will try and email you about this. Same exact scenario with them. Nothing has been addressed yet by them or Pay.

This is getting totally frustrating. They keep saying they are waiting for approval from the client. It has been over 9 weeks now and I did 38 locations for them. Two of them were over an 1 1/2 away from me but I agreed to do them. All 38 locations were done within the week and now here I sit still waiting to be paid. I keep emailing them on a daily basis, will see what the excuse is this week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Normak111 in California

17 days ago

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada said: This is getting totally frustrating. They keep saying they are waiting for approval from the client. It has been over 9 weeks now and I did 38 locations for them. Two of them were over an 1 1/2 away from me but I agreed to do them. All 38 locations were done within the week and now here I sit still waiting to be paid. I keep emailing them on a daily basis, will see what the excuse is this week.

Would you send me your email or reply with the first 3 letters of your email. I have a list of emails from the project but I don't know which one you are. then I can email you directly on this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada

17 days ago

Normak111 in California said: Would you send me your email or reply with the first 3 letters of your email. I have a list of emails from the project but I don't know which one you are. then I can email you directly on this.

it's divaof76@aol.com thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada

16 days ago

So now I send an email wanting an update and now I get a response back with a spreadsheet showing 21 locations that they claim the 'client' said the information was wrong and I need to go over these locations and recheck my answers. I looked over a few and all the answers were correctly reported. I really think this is a delay tactic so they don't have to pay and I just sent yet another email telling them just that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BOBBY2001 in LA, California

16 days ago

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada said: So now I send an email wanting an update and now I get a response back with a spreadsheet showing 21 locations that they claim the 'client' said the information was wrong and I need to go over these locations and recheck my answers. I looked over a few and all the answers were correctly reported. I really think this is a delay tactic so they don't have to pay and I just sent yet another email telling them just that.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO INITIATE A CLASS ACTION SUE AGAINST THEM?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Merc1 in Dallas, Texas

16 days ago

BOBBY2001 in LA, California said: SOMEBODY NEEDS TO INITIATE A CLASS ACTION SUE AGAINST THEM?

Unfortunately then the lawyers will get paid, and the people in the class action suit will get the leftover crumbs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Merc1 in Dallas, Texas

16 days ago

BOBBY2001 in LA, California said: Please everyone report them to the better business bureau? They are criminals.

I am going to do that but the site cannot identify the company and I will have to make a profile. Once I do that I would recommend that anyone who has not been paid go to BBB and make a complaint. I do not know if they will handle what is employee/employer problem. I would like to see them keep the name out there so that others can see the way they do business. If you do the job right they won't pay you and if there are problems they still won't pay you. The business name is TURNS INC DBA FIELD TACTICAL UNIT with offices in 4 states. The main one being at
1755 THE EXCHANGE, SUITE
349
ATLANTA, GA 30339

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada

16 days ago

I think the only hurdle we will have is we are Independent Contactors which have less protected rights as a W2 employee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BOBBY2001 in LA, California

15 days ago

Irene in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I think the only hurdle we will have is we are Independent Contactors which have less protected rights as a W2 employee.

As long as it a contract, it is aplicable to law to get compensation for lost and damages.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.