I am very interested how to become Sales Represenative

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Kerry Millman in Palm Desert, California

75 months ago

I have a lots of experience of working Hallmark Stores, but
I am interested in my field goal as Hallmark Sales Reprentives, I am hard-hearing person and would like to show the world we can do it like normal people to work,and I can't use the phone,but we can still communcation on the computer...I worked for Hallmark for about 17 years!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kerry Millman in Palm Desert, California

75 months ago

Kerry Millman in Palm Desert, California said: I have a lots of experience of working Hallmark Stores, but
I am interested in my field goal as Hallmark Sales Reprentives, I am hard-hearing person and would like to show the world we can do it like normal people to work,and I can't use the phone,but we can still communcation on the computer...I worked for Hallmark for about 17 years!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica Ballard in Midland, North Carolina

63 months ago

Kerry Millman in Palm Desert, California said: I have a lots of experience of working Hallmark Stores, but

Kerry- How in the world are you!! It's been at least 7yrs. Are you still working for Hallmark? How is your family? I found you on here and wanted to know if I could use you as a job reference>>>>Please contact me if you can, I would love to catch up even if I am on the East Coast now.......my email is taryankee3@gmail.com. Take care and I hope this finds you!!! Lots of Love, Jessica Ballard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Connie in Hampton, Virginia

55 months ago

I worked for Carlton Cards for over 25 years as a Store Manager. It was hard work and many long hours but very rewarding and I miss it. The very successful store I managed closed only because the mall was demonlished to make way for a towne center. Working as a Store Manager I was able to use very creative ideas and going the extra mile I could see the immediate reward in sales. They truely let you manager it like you own it. I was able to use all their guidelines and do tasks and duties in a very timely matter but they allowed enough freedom to drive the business the way you felt best on a local level. I was exstremely passionate about my job.
With my position gone, I was forced to take another job as an Assistant Manager
in women's clothing store. I am not getting paid very well and no chance of growth. I need to add to my income. I would love to get work as a Merchandiser in my off time from my current job. I would be free to work days, nights and weekends around my schedule. I live in Hampton, Virginia and would be interested in anything in the Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown, and Poquoson area.
I have applied on line many times and have never heard anything. Any ideas who I can contact in the Hampton Newport News area? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.