Taking the NCCER test.....Where can I and how can I get some literature to help in passing it?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

rfaber in Anna, Texas

71 months ago

Where can I get additional info on the NCCER test to help me pass the test? Just normal on the job training wasnt enough to pass it. Lots of off the wall questions that I need to have answered. Thanks..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (188) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

MWnMobile in Mobile, Alabama

63 months ago

rfaber you can get the modules on line .... what did you need help on? maybe some of us could answer them for you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

willie t in Valliant, Oklahoma

62 months ago

I know the modules can be got off the nccer.org web site for a healthy price. But where could some one use these modules with out buying them ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

THOMAS SMITH in Houston, Texas

55 months ago

rfaber in Anna, Texas said: Where can I get additional info on the NCCER test to help me pass the test? Just normal on the job training wasnt enough to pass it. Lots of off the wall questions that I need to have answered. Thanks..

WHAT QUESTION ARE ASK ON THE TEST

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

THOMAS SMITH in Pasadena, Texas

55 months ago

THOMAS SMITH in Houston, Texas said: ALIGNMENT ON ROTATING EQUIPMENT PUMPS-ELECT. MOTOR

I have 20+yrs in this field and i can build,replace and repair any rotating equipment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

edgar monita in Christiansted, Virgin Islands, U.S.

33 months ago

rfaber in Anna, Texas said: Where can I get additional info on the NCCER test to help me pass the test? Just normal on the job training wasnt enough to pass it. Lots of off the wall questions that I need to have answered. Thanks..

i edgar try to pass the test but no luck i need to pass the nccer industral painting were can i get help to pass it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

WhatDoUKnow in Jacksonville, Florida

5 months ago

These test are very simple, if you are "truly" a journeyman then you can pass these test without studying or even turning a page in a book. But if your not, then you are trying to "fake it" and cheat those that truly are journeymen~

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.