Book for new mortgage brokers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

prowriter in Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Hello,
I am a writer and am writing a book for Atlantic Publishing on how to become a successful mortgage broker. We are looking for successful brokers to use as case studies in the book. You would need to fill out a questionnaire and provide any information you want included in the book (name, location, website, logo, etc). In exchange for your participation and using your case study in the book, the publisher will send you a free copy when it is published. If you are interested, please contact me via the PMB or at pattiewrites@gmail.com. Thank you, Patricia Hughes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DORRIAN ROBINSON in Washington, District of Columbia

76 months ago

prowriter in Pennsylvania said: Hello,
I am a writer and am writing a book for Atlantic Publishing on how to become a successful mortgage broker. We are looking for successful brokers to use as case studies in the book. You would need to fill out a questionnaire and provide any information you want included in the book (name, location, website, logo, etc). In exchange for your participation and using your case study in the book, the publisher will send you a free copy when it is published. If you are interested, please contact me via the PMB or at pattiewrites@gmail.com. Thank you, Patricia Hughes

THIS IS SOMETHING THATS VERY CATCHING..PLEASE EMAIL ME THE QUESTIONARE..
MTGBANKING@GMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.