Evolution

Comments (3)

Benjamin Day in Los Angeles, California

91 months ago

Business is just like life, if you don't adapt you will go extinct. The market is going through a change unlike any other the market has seen. The government is getting involved, and before you know it the traditional mortgage shops are going to be just a memory.

I have owned my brokerage for several years, and have recently evolved my firm. I got the idea from a buddy of mine who was a Wholesale Rep from one of the major lenders who are on their way out of business. I have been able to turn every prospect I meet into an account, now that I am no longer tied to the real estate market. I have also been able to go back to past clients and turn them into 3, 4 accounts as well.

I see the benefits to evolution everyday, thats why I know its coming; get ready for it!

Corry in Atlanta, Georgia

91 months ago

Benjamin Day in Los Angeles, California said: Business is just like life, if you don't adapt you will go extinct. The market is going through a change unlike any other the market has seen. The government is getting involved, and before you know it the traditional mortgage shops are going to be just a memory.

I have owned my brokerage for several years, and have recently evolved my firm. I got the idea from a buddy of mine who was a Wholesale Rep from one of the major lenders who are on their way out of business. I have been able to turn every prospect I meet into an account, now that I am no longer tied to the real estate market. I have also been able to go back to past clients and turn them into 3, 4 accounts as well.

I see the benefits to evolution everyday, thats why I know its coming; get ready for it!

What do you mean by account????

vbrose in Virginia Beach, Virginia

61 months ago

So what exaxtly ARE you DOING????

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.