Evolution

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Benjamin Day in Los Angeles, California

83 months ago

Business is just like life, if you don't adapt you will go extinct. The market is going through a change unlike any other the market has seen. The government is getting involved, and before you know it the traditional mortgage shops are going to be just a memory.

I have owned my brokerage for several years, and have recently evolved my firm. I got the idea from a buddy of mine who was a Wholesale Rep from one of the major lenders who are on their way out of business. I have been able to turn every prospect I meet into an account, now that I am no longer tied to the real estate market. I have also been able to go back to past clients and turn them into 3, 4 accounts as well.

I see the benefits to evolution everyday, thats why I know its coming; get ready for it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Corry in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

Benjamin Day in Los Angeles, California said: Business is just like life, if you don't adapt you will go extinct. The market is going through a change unlike any other the market has seen. The government is getting involved, and before you know it the traditional mortgage shops are going to be just a memory.

I have owned my brokerage for several years, and have recently evolved my firm. I got the idea from a buddy of mine who was a Wholesale Rep from one of the major lenders who are on their way out of business. I have been able to turn every prospect I meet into an account, now that I am no longer tied to the real estate market. I have also been able to go back to past clients and turn them into 3, 4 accounts as well.

I see the benefits to evolution everyday, thats why I know its coming; get ready for it!

What do you mean by account????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vbrose in Virginia Beach, Virginia

53 months ago

So what exaxtly ARE you DOING????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.