Getting started as a loan officer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (47)

bevt in Greenville, North Carolina

85 months ago

Sharkey in Owensboro, Kentucky said: Hello, all. I was in sales for a major telecommunications provider for over 5 years. I've decided I want something different and I've always been attracted to the mortgage industry. I understand the challenges it presents: 100% commission, long hours, lots of paper-work. I want that. :-) I can be successful at whatever I do.

A few days ago, I purchased two books by author David Reed: Mortgages 101 and Your Successful Career as a Mortgage Broker. There are a few local brokers here in my town. I've always been good at sales and I have some time and resources to get my feet wet and still be OK without any immediate pay.

What are your suggestions for getting into the industry? I have the aptitude, no doubt about it. I'm brushing up on the knowledge this weekend and I will be ready soon to start making waves. Should I start with a local broker or find an online broker? I wouldn't mind being an apprentice for a few months. I will be good at this. I appreciate any guidance the forum can offer. Thanks!

Sharkey,

1st. you have to find out if you need to be licensed in your state. You can check with the commissioner of Banks for your state. This year there will be a law that all mortgage loan officers/ originators will need to be licensed. I just went to a 3 day workshop here in NC and am in the process of taking the test and getting licensed. Let me know how you make out. Hope ths helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sharkey in Owensboro, Kentucky

85 months ago

bevt, did a broker sponsor you or did you foot the bill for the license training yourself? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Sharkey, I paid for it myself. Most do not sponsor you. I paid $199.00 to me it was well worth it. They have so many sample tests and videos on their web site. It is Abacusmortgagetraining.com It was an excellent course. Seeing you are in Ky. maybe you could go online and do a search or go to the commissioner of banks web site for your state and they will list some companies that give courses. That's how I found this one. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

bevt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sharkey in Owensboro, Kentucky

85 months ago

I have no experience in mortgage lending, but I'm a good salesperson. If I get licensed first, will a broker hire me locally or would I be better off going online or relocating?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

I don't know what the market is like in your area. You could go to www.mortgageboard.com and look up jobs for your area. This is an excellent site for loan officer jobs. If you are a good sales person you will do well as a loan officer. The rest is learning the laws and abiding to strict ethics. Once you get licensed you will be an asset to any mortgage company or bank.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

IO in Rome, Georgia

85 months ago

bevt, are you going to a local broker or trying to find a bank to hire you? I keep hearing how mortgage brokerages are being targeted by the government nowadays. Are you sure this is the best thing to be getting in to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

IO,

I am going with a mortgage broker. Banks don't pay that well and you are limited on what you can sell. With the strict laws out if you are doing what your surposed to be doing ethically you have nothing to worry about. As far as brokers go you need to get with a very ethical firm.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

IO in Rome, Georgia

85 months ago

bevt, how many loan closings per month do you feel is realistic right now? Do you already have a job lined up? How difficult was it for you to find a job once you were licensed? You see, I'd love to quit my current sales job and get licensed. But I'm not sure how valuable I'd be right now in this market.

85 months ago

IO, loan closings starting out will vary by area and what part of country. I am in the process of getting licensed. I sent everything in and now I have to wait 3-4 weeks. Don't quit yet. The course is only 24 hrs. (3 days) you can do that and still work. Take vacation days. When mortgage companies find out you applied for a license many of them will hire you or at least start the process. Once you apply for a license and find a mortgage company start networking with realtors. They are always looking for good mortgages. Good luck and let me know how you are doing.

bevt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

IO in Rome, Georgia

85 months ago

bevt, you were approached by mortgage brokers after you sent in your application for the license? How did they find out you were applying? I take it the market in your area is good? Why would I limit myself to one area though? I eventually want to deal with all 50 states.

85 months ago

IO, I went online to www.mortgageboard.net and looked up loan officer jobs. I applied to the ones I wanted and they contacted me for interviews. Since they knew I was in the process of getting licensed they were more apt to make a job offer. I chose the one I thought was a good fit for me. We can write in all 50 states. What you do for out of your area is: You get a referral fee. Your Broker has to be licensed in the states you want to write in. I was lucky in that the company I decided to go with is willing to pay for me to get licensed in various states. Hope this helps.

bevt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

IO in Rome, Georgia

85 months ago

bevt in Greenville, North Carolina said: We can write in all 50 states. What you do for out of your area is: You get a referral fee. Your Broker has to be licensed in the states you want to write in.

bevt, does your broker provide you any leads or are you expected to generate them on your own? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

IO, Both. He gives me some and the others well I have a database of all my previous customers. a lot of them got high rate fixed mortages so many will be ready to re-finance.

John Doe in North Hollywood, California

85 months ago

Sharkey in Owensboro, Kentucky said: I have no experience in mortgage lending, but I'm a good salesperson. If I get licensed first, will a broker hire me locally or would I be better off going online or relocating?

you can work for anyone within walking distance from your house because you most likely will be getting paid on commisions only!

eric in eldersburg in Baltimore, Maryland

84 months ago

I know you can't believe much about what one hears media,but is anyone getting loans closed with any regularity? Are the smaller banks the place to go to start off a career in mortgage lending because they didn't make subprime loans? Anyone let me know, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Andy May in Wake Forest, North Carolina

58 months ago

Make sure you don't fall for one of those sliding scale comp plans....where they pay you 30% of gross commission. I've always paid 65% of gross commission regardless of what you close. And I pay employer taxes on top of that. Pretty simple. Most loan officers can't figure it out and go broke working for someone that's taking too big a piece of the pie. www.adrmortgage.com
Andy May

Sharkey in Owensboro, Kentucky said: Hello, all. I was in sales for a major telecommunications provider for over 5 years. I've decided I want something different and I've always been attracted to the mortgage industry. I understand the challenges it presents: 100% commission, long hours, lots of paper-work. I want that. :-) I can be successful at whatever I do.

A few days ago, I purchased two books by author David Reed: Mortgages 101 and Your Successful Career as a Mortgage Broker. There are a few local brokers here in my town. I've always been good at sales and I have some time and resources to get my feet wet and still be OK without any immediate pay.

What are your suggestions for getting into the industry? I have the aptitude, no doubt about it. I'm brushing up on the knowledge this weekend and I will be ready soon to start making waves. Should I start with a local broker or find an online broker? I wouldn't mind being an apprentice for a few months. I will be good at this. I appreciate any guidance the forum can offer. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Admin in Riverside, California

31 months ago

You can use www.loanofficerlicense.net to find out what requirements you need to become loan officer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Elle in North Las Vegas, Nevada

22 months ago

referral fees? smh

bevt in Greenville, North Carolina said: IO, I went online to www.mortgageboard.net and looked up loan officer jobs. I applied to the ones I wanted and they contacted me for interviews. Since they knew I was in the process of getting licensed they were more apt to make a job offer. I chose the one I thought was a good fit for me. We can write in all 50 states. What you do for out of your area is: You get a referral fee. Your Broker has to be licensed in the states you want to write in. I was lucky in that the company I decided to go with is willing to pay for me to get licensed in various states. Hope this helps.

bevt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dorenezeller in Elkhart, Indiana

15 months ago

Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu .He is a trust worthy man.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

barry more in Manassas, Virginia

7 months ago

Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Mr. Barry More.

barry more in Manassas, Virginia

6 months ago

Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Mr. Barry More.

Daniel Silva in Manassas, Virginia

4 months ago

Good Day To Everybody In this site i want to testify how i was rescue by Mr Daniel Silva When i was Rip off I’m Mr John Toms by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scams everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr Daniel Silva who lend me a loan of $10,000 under 8hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him via email......danielsilva_investment@hotmail.com i am using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr Daniel Silva,i pray that God should give him long life. God bless him forever for the good things he has done in my life. Mr John Toms.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Chandler in Manassas, Virginia

4 months ago

Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,560,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lynn Vannessa Loan Company and email (lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lynn Vannessa Loan Company} managed by Mrs Lynn Vannessa a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

i remain Jeff Chandler............

Wilona Walker in Manassas, Virginia

4 months ago

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM HERMAN CEIN LOAN FINANCE (CEINLOANFINANCE@YAHOO.COM)

Hello everyone, My name is Morgan Steev white, I am from the New Jersey, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr Herman Cein { ceinloanfinance@yahoo.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Herman Cein the C.E.O of Herman Cein Loan Finances who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Herman Cein, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Mr Herman Cein on his email address: { Ceinloanfinance@yahoo.com} Website: hermanceinloanfinance.bravesites.com

Margret McColister in Torrance, California

4 months ago

Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Margret McColister a single mom from dudelange in
Luxemburg, i will like to share this great testimony on how i
got my loan from Loan Company when we were driven out of our home when i
couldn't pay my bills any more,
After been scammed by various companies on line and have been denied a loan
by my bank and some other credit union i
visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the
street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an
old school mate who introduced me to Martha Ingram Loan Firm At first i
told her that i am not ready to take any risk
of requesting a loan on line any more, but she assured me that i will
received my loan from them. On a second thought, due
to my homelessness i took a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me
i received a loan of $50,000.00 from
(marthaingraminvestments@gmail.com). Am happy i took the risk and applied
for the loan. my kids have been given back to
me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All gratitude goes to
Martha Ingram Loan Company for giving a meaning
to my life when i had lost all hope.

Lynn Britney in Mclean, Virginia

4 months ago

Hello Everybody,

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A LOAN TO CHANGE THE BROKE LIFE OF MY FAMILY

My name is Lynn Sato. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Broke Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them.
They gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as a widow with 3 kids I meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lending company online that helped me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, They are indeed GOD fearing People, working with a reputable loan company.
If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs, Lynn referred you to them.

contact via E_mail:Rodneyloan_finance@yahoo.com

Jeff Chandler in Manassas, Virginia

4 months ago

Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,560,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lynn Vannessa Loan Company and email (lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lynn Vannessa Loan Company} managed by Mrs Lynn Vannessa a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

Margret McColister in San Jose, California

4 months ago

Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Margret McColister a single mom from dudelange in Luxemburg, i will like to share this great testimony on how i
got my loan from Loan Company when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills any more,
After been scammed by various companies on line and have been denied a loan by my bank and some other credit union i
visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an
old school mate who introduced me to Martha Ingram Loan Firm At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk
of requesting a loan on line any more, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due
to my homelessness i took a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $50,000.00 from
(marthaingraminvestments@gmail.com). Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to
me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All gratitude goes to Martha Ingram Loan Company for giving a meaning
to my life when i had lost all hope.

LOAN OFFER in Torrance, California

4 months ago

LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW
Good day, I am VICKY BENY by name and i live in USA, i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was been scammed so i became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then i saw a comment from a friend called JAMES and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a man called Mr FRANKLIN who controls a firm called FRANKLIN Loan Funds, So i applied for a loan sum of ($89,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan to keep my broken business running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: { franklinloans37@gmail.com } to get any kind of loan you need today, thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

Lynn Deborah in San Jose, California

3 months ago

Hello Everybody,

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A LOAN TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF MY FAMILY

My name is Lynn Deborah. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them.
They gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as a widow with 3 kids I meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lending company online that helped me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, They are indeed GOD fearing People, working with a reputable loan company.

i am very happy i got loan from Ghana Republic.
If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs, Lynn referred you to them.

contact via E_mail: pertrinaloan@yahoo.com
Web: www.rodneyloanfinance.wix.com/firm

deborr40 in Miami, Florida

3 months ago

Debra Orr by names from United States, Am here to guide everyone out there looking for a loan such as Business loans, Mortgage loans Real estate loan, Personal loan and all other kinds of loan to contact this awesome loan firm owned by Mr Viggo Davis who supported me and my family with a business loan and also with a mortgage loan worth $740,000 which put our lives back on track again. Thanks to Mr Viggo Davis because i never believed that such genuine lender still exist for till i found Mr Davis. Am very grateful for what he has done for us that's why am doing all this to make others benefit from his wonderful service he renders to both individuals/company. So am using this moment to inform anyone above 18yrs to contact Mr. Viggo Davis via email (viggodavis@zoho.com) to get his/her loan today with better repayment schedule, no social security number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.

marissa mayer in Columbus, Ohio

3 months ago

Hello friends!!! My name is Marissa Mayer,from Ohio USA. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by Fake Internet lenders, they all promise to give me a mortgage after making me pay a lot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 5,650 US D. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony of a woman woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit mortgage company called Bernard Investment Limited Loan Company and email (Bernardinvestmentlimited@hotmail.com ) where she finally got her mortgage, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by Fake lenders who did nothing but to caused me more pain. I Explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my mortgage in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them.filled the mortgage application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given mortgage amount of 100,000.00 US D by this great Company (Bernard Investment Limited} managed by Aliton Bernard Jones a God fearing Man, and here i am today happy because this company has given me a mortgage so made a promise to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my mortgage. Do you need a mortgage urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your own Mortage via (Email:bernardinvestmentlimited@hotmail.com) am happy today cause he has put a smile on my face i pray God Rewards his good works.....................

Mr. James Carl in Matawan, New Jersey

3 months ago

This is for those in need of financing for any purpose, we are a licensed company here in the states and a private financial firm and can lend nationwide and internationally with unbeatable interest rate and free services for those with bad credit score. for more info, call or SMS Mr. James Carl on
or simply email: jamescarl@zoho.com

Jeff Chandler in Austin, Texas

3 months ago

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY (L.V.L.C)

anitafrank in new jessy, Alabama

3 months ago

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY AS A SINGLE MUM

My names is Mrs. Linda. Jesse. I live in USA Las Vegas and I am a happy woman today as I speak , I told my self that any loan company or lender that could change my broke life of mine and that of my family , I will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. They gave me happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of $75,000 USD on October12 2015 and I got my loan within 72 hours without stress They are indeed God fearing people, working with a reputable loan company. if you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them today and please tell them that I Mrs. Linda Jesse referred you to them you can reach them via email;………(davidrichardsloanfirm@hotmail.com )………………………I wish you good luck thanks and may God almighty bless you ….

Lynn Deborah in Anonymous Proxy

2 months ago

Hello Everybody,

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A LOAN TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF MY FAMILY

My name is Lynn Deborah. I live in USA Florida and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them.

contact via E_mail:rodneyloan.finance@yahoo.com
Web: www.rodneyloanfinance.wix.com/firm

Angella in Edmonton, Alberta

2 months ago

ahahahaha!! and here come the loans scams!! How can ya tell they don't speak English and are only googling the word "loan" before cut and pasting their blurb...?

Karen Louise in Manassas, Virginia

2 months ago

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY (C.C.L.C)

Hello friends!!! My name is Karen Louise. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 7,280.00USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Claudia Crayton Loan Company and email (claudiacraytonloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $50,000.00US Dollars by this great Company (Claudia Crayton Loan Company) managed by Mrs Claudia Crayton a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: claudiacraytonloancompany@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

i remain Karen Louise............

Lynn Deborah in Columbus, Ohio

2 months ago

Hello Everybody,

contact via E_mail: rodneyloan.finance@yahoo.com

lucy gehret in Manassas, Virginia

2 months ago

--

Good day dear loan seekers my name is Mrs Lucy Gheret a certified loan
lender that give you a loan to get back to your feet have you been
turned down by online lender do you need an urgent loan to pay of your debts i want
you to understand the fact that i Mrs Lucy Gheret is here to give you
that loan which you have been seeking, what are you waiting for my dear why don't you
try Mrs Lucy Gheret and be free from debts you have to understand the
fact that bad credit accepted. i give loans out with an affordable interest rate of
2% any interested client should please contact me asap

e-mail: lucygheretloanfirm@outlook.com

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lucy Gheret

APPLICATION FORM.
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed.

Kind Regards
Mrs Lucy Gheret

Lynn Deborah in Anonymous Proxy

2 months ago

Hello Everybody,

contact via E_mail:rodneyloan.finance@yahoo.com

Mrs, Renee Phillips in Walnut, California

2 months ago

Good everyone.
My name Mrs, Renee Phillips, i am from USA CA , i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Clark Email via ; ( robert.clark071@gmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck.

traverhappy in San Jose, California

1 month ago

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY AS A SINGLE MUM (williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com )

Hello Everyone, I am Mrs. Happy Traveler a single mom from Texas USA, I'm here to share a great testimony on how i got a loan from WILLIAM INVESTMENTS LIMITED when things were so rough for me and my family when i couldn't up pay my bills, After i lost my husband in an autocrash. I tried getting a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited but was denied loan access. I had to take my children to live with my parents cause i couldn't take care of the due to my present situation, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to William Mason a God fearing lender after explaining to her all i've been through. At first i told her that i wasn't ready to take a risk of requesting a loan online, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought i had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $50,000.00 from (williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com ) I'm happy today cause my family is reunited thank God i took the risk and applied for the loan. now i own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to God and WILLIAM INVESTMENTS LIMITED for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If currently your'e seeking for a loan assistance, you can reach to their email(williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com ) once again (williaminvestmentslimited@outlook.com )

anitafrank in new jessy, Alabama

1 month ago

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
They offer all kind of categories of loan they
Short term loan (5_10years)
Long term loan (20_40)
Media term loan(10_20)
They offer loan like
Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan .......
Student loan..........,Business start up loan
Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc
Email..........(wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

gracekings in NEW YORK

1 month ago

Hello Every One, I am Mrs ingrid kloet , I want to use this medium to share a testimony on how i got a Legit loan lender online where i got my loan and i have also introduce friends and family to her who have gotten their loan also and can testify to that. After so many months of trying to get a loan online and was scammed the sum of $7,200 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about Lyn Veronica Loan Company where she got her loan also So i applied for a loan sum of (85,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(3) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one in need of guarantee loan to contact her via email: bar.johnharmony@gmail.com, she is a nice and God fearing woman and also she is kind hearten thanks

Karen Louise in Whitmore Lake, Michigan

1 month ago

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY (C.C.L.C)

Hello friends!!! My name is Karen Louise. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 7,280.00USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Claudia Crayton Loan Company and email (claudiacraytonloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $50,000.00US Dollars by this great Company (Claudia Crayton Loan Company) managed by Mrs Claudia Crayton a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via email: claudiacraytonloancompany@yahoo.com she is kind hearten.

i remain Karen Louise............

Robin Lamura

6 hours ago

Hello everyone,

I am Guy Robin Lamura by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what James Morris did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time. my credit score is cool now. so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email the legit loan company via email: { jamesmorrisfundsoffer@gmail.com} and be free of internet scams. thanks… Robin Lamura from California, USA.

E_mail: jamesmorrisfundsoffer@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.