Hiring Loan Officers in San Antonio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

crloan999 in San Antonio, Texas

78 months ago

Local Mortgage Bank with fast turn around times, FHA/VA approved with great commission splits. Don't wait months for your files to close.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lester Jannato in San Antonio, Texas

76 months ago

I am a licensed real estate agent looking for a job for my sister to do loans I have 14 listings plus and work lots of buyers I just started 2 months ago. Ihave a loan officers license but am using my real estate license. Can we meet. 210 378-2813

76 months ago

Lester Jannato in San Antonio, Texas said: I am a licensed real estate agent looking for a job for my sister to do loans I have 14 listings plus and work lots of buyers I just started 2 months ago. Ihave a loan officers license but am using my real estate license. Can we meet. 210 378-2813

Can you please have her send me a resume?

76 months ago

If your sisters has mortgage experience then I would be more than happy to talk to her and review her resume. Please have her call me at 210.451.7333. We offer a great commission plus benefits. For some reason I cannot get through on your phone number.

Sol Hooda in San Antonio, Texas

68 months ago

I have several years of experience as Mortgage Broker mostly doing conventional Loans. I am looking to work as a Mortgage Banker and bring the loans that I have in my pipeline. Call me at six eight five eight eight seven five. Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.