Moretgage Loan Officer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Tim in Chicago, Illinois

76 months ago

I search of a TRUE HML to purchase and rehab investment properties. Looking for 6 month loan 6-7% interest with 1-2 points, to be paid in full within 6 months. NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY. EXIT have end buyers set-up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Loganville, Georgia

70 months ago

wayne in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I am looking to find a bank that is still closing deals or can provide hard money loans. I have access to alot of propertys rehabs, foreclosures etc. I have buyers waiting as well.

There used to be plenty of hard money in your area. What happened to Meshnick? Leon? I doubt you are real. Probably a newbie. You got lots. Right.

ROMEPOWER in Laguna Beach, California

62 months ago

Jin Kim in Los Angeles, California said: Hello Tim,

Our rates are among the best in the nation. Feel free to browse through our website for instant preapprovals and quotes.

www.amerisave.com/partner/jjkim

Contact me with any questions.
Good Luck!

Jin Kim
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation.

BEST RATES IN THE NATION? YOU'RE A LIAR!!! JUST CALL ANY BROKER SHOP AND YOU'LL PAY HALF THE FEES...YOU LIAR...EVERYONE HAS THE SAME RATES YOU FOOL...BUT AMERISAVE CHARGES DOUBLE IN FEES THAN ANYONE ELSE...

AMEIRSAVE IS A JOKE AND INSULT TO ANY HUMAN BEING THAT IS HONESTLY TRYING TO GET THE JOB DONE AND EARN A LIVING.

1ST OF ALL THEIR FEES ARE HIGHER THAN ANY BROKER SHOP...MAYBE THE SAME AS THE BIG BANKS. THEY DO HAVE GOOD TECHNOLOGY, ONLINE CURRENT RATES.

THE WORST PROBLEM WITH THEM WAS THE SUPPORT. WHEN YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER CALLING FOR AN UPDATE ON THEIR LOANS AND YOU CALL AND EMAIL YOUR TEAM LEAD OR PROCESSOR FOR AN ASSISTANCE AND CAN'T GET THEM TO RETURN YOUR MESSAGES...THRE ARE NO RESPECT FOR AN EMPLOYEE TRYING TO FEED A FAMILY AND THE CUSTOMER THAT IS COUNTING ON THEM TO GET A LOAN..THERE IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY JUST DON'T CARE!

THERE ARE FEW MAKING MONEY...THOSE THAT HAVE CONNECTIONS INSIDE THE COMPANY AND GET THE VIP SUPPORT...I GUESS THOSE ONES THAT PERSONALLY KNOWS EVERYONE AT CORP.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS....JUST CHECK THE BBB FOR HUNDREDS OF UNRESOLVED COMPLAINTS AGAINST AMERIDAVE...AND LET'S NOT FORGET RIPOFFREPORT.COM WHERE YOU WILL BE HORRIFIED WITH CUSTOMERS STORIES THAT WHEN I READ THEM I FELT LIKE I WROTE THEM BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SOME OF MY CUSTOMERS AND I AS A LO WENT THRU...FOR EXAMPLE..IF A PROCESSOR QUITS OR GETS FIRED...DO YOU YOU THING THE PROCESSING DEPT WILL NOTIFY THE LO TO CONTACT ANOTHER PROCESSOR? ANYONE WOULD THINK SO..RIGHT? NOT AT AMERISAVE...THEY DON'T CARE...

ROMEPOWER in Laguna Beach, California

62 months ago

EVERONE..BTW..THIS YOHOO IS NOT EVEN THERE AT AMERISAVE ANY MORE...DO YOU WONDER WHY? WHAT A JOKE!!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.