Work as an independent Loan Officer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

mobidick in Marion, Illinois

72 months ago

www.virtualbranch.us has a training program for nubies and they pay out up to 100% in comissions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

GMC in Deerfield Beach, Florida

71 months ago

mazen in Waco, Texas said: any good companies to work for

Check out this site www.amerisave.com/bpinfo/?partner=gcammarano The company is everything I had been looking for. You get paid on personal production and team building overrides. Finally a company that has introduced residual income to our profession.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Maria J. Nash in Freeport, New York

71 months ago

I am the Director of a Mortgage Banking Company in Great Neck NY. We are looking for loan officers, we pay top commissions, a base salary, 401K, profit sharing and medical benefits We are one of the largest provider of FHA and Conventional Mortgages in NY. We have been in business for over 10 years as an FHA Direct Lender with a proven track record for success. Any one seeking additional information should contact mnash@homecap.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LUIS TORRES in Buffalo, New York

69 months ago

GMC in Deerfield Beach, Florida said: Check out this site www.amerisave.com/bpinfo/?partner=gcammarano The company is everything I had been looking for. You get paid on personal production and team building overrides. Finally a company that has introduced residual income to our profession.

What is the correct URL?
LUISGTORRES@PARIS.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

GMC in Deerfield Beach, Florida

69 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Glenna Castagna in Muskegon, Michigan

69 months ago

Maria J. Nash in Freeport, New York said: I am the Director of a Mortgage Banking Company in Great Neck NY. We are looking for loan officers, we pay top commissions, a base salary, 401K, profit sharing and medical benefits We are one of the largest provider of FHA and Conventional Mortgages in NY. We have been in business for over 10 years as an FHA Direct Lender with a proven track record for success. Any one seeking additional information should contact mnash@homecap.com

I am looking for a broker where i can give my clients top service at affordable costs. I have 5 years experience in both forward and reverse mortgages and I am also a licensed insurance agent. (life and health)

Mobidick in Patterson, California

64 months ago

Contact me at getmoremoney@msn.com if you are still interested. Over 200 lenders

FHA VA Reverse - all residential and commercial type mortgages licensed in 46 states -- soon to be 50

Your will create your own Retirement Income no matter how old you are. You will receive overrides from those that close loans on your team forever.

Debt Elimination that pays that pays you monthly for 16 months on each one - Help people to become debt free in as few as 18 months and then qualify them for a purchase or refinance

Home Warranties -- that pay you residually -- great selling point to recruit realtors to join you offer peace of mind to your customers

You are paid weekly -- direct deposit

We have a great Lead Dialer system that you can decide what kind of customers you want to pursue for those that want leads

Great back office everything you need to do your business each LO will have their own back office.

Fantastic support

Work up to 86% split. -- 90% for Brokers (recruiting not allowed on the broker program)

Build a team and receive overrides on every Loan Officer that you have on your team or just work your own business as a Loan Officer.

Hire realtors and insurance agentsCPAs they have great data bases and they need to make money right now -- you can show them how!

Hire average and ordinary folks to be under you and help you grow your business and bring in business as we give them an opportunity to be able to have a business and "fire their boss" one day because of the opportunity you gave them!!

Affordable health insurance will be available for all of our team members too!

Brenda in Macon, Georgia

64 months ago

Rosario in Albuquerque, New Mexico said: Openings for Loan Officers or who like to learn Financial Mortgage Services, originating FHA loan mortgages program
To: lemodi2@hotmail.com

BRENDA DICKERSON

E-MAIL BRENDADICKERSON77@YAHOO.COM

Dear Sir or Madam:

I would like to express my interest in your Loan Officer Position. I am applying for this position not only because I have the skills; but, also, because I am self motivated, exhibit a positive personality, and I am sales motivated. I would like to utilize my sales skills to achieve and maintain optimum occupancy via the leasing of units and renewal of existing leases I have no doubt that I would enjoy working for your company and that you would enjoy having me.

Please feel free to call my reference as that they will tell you that I am a loyal and honest person. I maintain moral integrity and place a high value on good ethical standards.

My experience has taught me to work as a team member in any given situation.

Sincerely,

Brenda Dickerson

ROMEPOWER in Laguna Beach, California

62 months ago

I HOPE AMERISAVE ONE DAY WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER..IF THEY STILL IN BUSINESS.

AMEIRSAVE IS A JOKE AND INSULT TO ANY HUMAN BEING THAT IS HONESTLY TRYING TO GET THE JOB DONE AND EARN A LIVING.

1ST OF ALL THEIR FEES ARE HIGHER THAN ANY BROKER SHOP...MAYBE THE SAME AS THE BIG BANKS. THEY DO HAVE GOOD TECHNOLOGY, ONLINE CURRENT RATES.

THE WORST PROBLEM WITH THEM WAS THE SUPPORT. WHEN YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER CALLING FOR AN UPDATE ON THEIR LOANS AND YOU CALL AND EMAIL YOUR TEAM LEAD OR PROCESSOR FOR AN ASSISTANCE AND CAN'T GET THEM TO RETURN YOUR MESSAGES...THRE ARE NO RESPECT FOR AN EMPLOYEE TRYING TO FEED A FAMILY AND THE CUSTOMER THAT IS COUNTING ON THEM TO GET A LOAN..THERE IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY JUST DON'T CARE!

THERE ARE FEW MAKING MONEY...THOSE THAT HAVE CONNECTIONS INSIDE THE COMPANY AND GET THE VIP SUPPORT...I GUESS THOSE ONES THAT PERSONALLY KNOWS EVERYONE AT CORP.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS....JUST CHECK THE BBB FOR HUNDREDS OF UNRESOLVED COMPLAINTS AGAINST AMERIDAVE...AND LET'S NOT FORGET RIPOFFREPORT.COM WHERE YOU WILL BE HORRIFIED WITH CUSTOMERS STORIES THAT WHEN I READ THEM I FELT LIKE I WROTE THEM BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SOME OF MY CUSTOMERS AND I AS A LO WENT THRU...FOR EXAMPLE..IF A PROCESSOR QUITS OR GETS FIRED...DO YOU YOU THING THE PROCESSING DEPT WILL NOTIFY THE LO TO CONTACT ANOTHER PROCESSOR? ANYONE WOULD THINK SO..RIGHT? NOT AT AMERISAVE...THEY DON'T CARE...THEY GO GET LOTS OF BUSINESS AND CAN'T HANDLE THE VOLUME..BUT THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO TREAT EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS LIKE GARBAGE JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN AFFORD TO TURN WAY BUSINESS DUE TO THEY HIGH MARKETING CAMPAIGNS ON BANKRATE.COM WHICH IS ANOTHER SITE OF LIARS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ROMEPOWER in Laguna Beach, California

62 months ago

AMEIRSAVE IS A JOKE AND INSULT TO ANY HUMAN BEING THAT IS HONESTLY TRYING TO GET THE JOB DONE AND EARN A LIVING.

1ST OF ALL THEIR FEES ARE HIGHER THAN ANY BROKER SHOP...MAYBE THE SAME AS THE BIG BANKS. THEY DO HAVE GOOD TECHNOLOGY, ONLINE CURRENT RATES.

THE WORST PROBLEM WITH THEM WAS THE SUPPORT. WHEN YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER CALLING FOR AN UPDATE ON THEIR LOANS AND YOU CALL AND EMAIL YOUR TEAM LEAD OR PROCESSOR FOR AN ASSISTANCE AND CAN'T GET THEM TO RETURN YOUR MESSAGES...THRE ARE NO RESPECT FOR AN EMPLOYEE TRYING TO FEED A FAMILY AND THE CUSTOMER THAT IS COUNTING ON THEM TO GET A LOAN..THERE IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY JUST DON'T CARE!

THERE ARE FEW MAKING MONEY...THOSE THAT HAVE CONNECTIONS INSIDE THE COMPANY AND GET THE VIP SUPPORT...I GUESS THOSE ONES THAT PERSONALLY KNOWS EVERYONE AT CORP.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS....JUST CHECK THE BBB FOR HUNDREDS OF UNRESOLVED COMPLAINTS AGAINST AMERIDAVE...AND LET'S NOT FORGET RIPOFFREPORT.COM WHERE YOU WILL BE HORRIFIED WITH CUSTOMERS STORIES THAT WHEN I READ THEM I FELT LIKE I WROTE THEM BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SOME OF MY CUSTOMERS AND I AS A LO WENT THRU...FOR EXAMPLE..IF A PROCESSOR QUITS OR GETS FIRED...DO YOU YOU THING THE PROCESSING DEPT WILL NOTIFY THE LO TO CONTACT ANOTHER PROCESSOR? ANYONE WOULD THINK SO..RIGHT? NOT AT AMERISAVE...THEY DON'T CARE...THEY GO GET LOTS OF BUSINESS AND CAN'T HANDLE THE VOLUME..BUT THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO TREAT EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS LIKE GARBAGE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

LEE CHANG in Accra, Ghana

26 months ago

Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance?
Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements,
Do you need a loan?
Mortgage loan,
Do you need finance to start your business?
Debt consolidation loan,
Commercial loan,
Education loan,
Car loan,

Loan for assets.

Email: leechangloancompany.ch@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.