Any advice Marketing Advice

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

George in Stamford, Connecticut

51 months ago

I am returning to the Originating side of the business after working behind the scenes for a while. I know how to close deals, right now I could use some help generating business. Any advice how to generate some business (low cost or free).

Appreciate your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

3 In 1 Enterprises LLC in Knoxville, Tennessee

50 months ago

We offer wholesale pricing for all of our services. When you come in and do your first marketing campaign we create a free website for you. Our direct mailers are 9.5 Cents and our Lender Select Mortgage Plus Database is 6.5 Cents.

Please visit our website for full services and pricing at www.3in1enterprises.com .

3 In 1 Enterprises Wholesale Team

Dorenezeller in Elkhart, Indiana

7 days ago

George in Stamford, Connecticut said: I am returning to the Originating side of the business after working behind the scenes for a while. I know how to close deals, right now I could use some help generating business. Any advice how to generate some business (low cost or free).

Appreciate your help.

Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu .He is a trust worthy man.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.