Any advice Marketing Advice

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

George in Stamford, Connecticut

60 months ago

I am returning to the Originating side of the business after working behind the scenes for a while. I know how to close deals, right now I could use some help generating business. Any advice how to generate some business (low cost or free).

Appreciate your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

3 In 1 Enterprises LLC in Knoxville, Tennessee

59 months ago

We offer wholesale pricing for all of our services. When you come in and do your first marketing campaign we create a free website for you. Our direct mailers are 9.5 Cents and our Lender Select Mortgage Plus Database is 6.5 Cents.

Please visit our website for full services and pricing at www.3in1enterprises.com .

3 In 1 Enterprises Wholesale Team

Dorenezeller in Elkhart, Indiana

9 months ago

George in Stamford, Connecticut said: I am returning to the Originating side of the business after working behind the scenes for a while. I know how to close deals, right now I could use some help generating business. Any advice how to generate some business (low cost or free).

Appreciate your help.

Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu .He is a trust worthy man.

ufgltd01 in Accra, Ghana

2 months ago

UNIVERSAL FUNDING GROUP!!!

Universal Funding Group is a Private Money Lender and an Investment Group that has multiple investors. We provide all kind of loans locally & internationally to individual and companies that are in need of financial support.

We offer loans at 3% interest rate annually without stress of securing the loan and for duration of 1-25 years on a monthly repayment bases. We partner with our clients to provide the necessary equity and financing capital to succeed.

Interested individual OR companies should contact us for more information or how to apply via

E-mail: { universalfundinggroupltd@gmail.com },

We await your responds! Thanks.

Hwa in San Jose, California

2 months ago

Good Day !!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:

*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Car Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Line of Credit
*Second Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com
Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.