AllRegs RGU & FHA Direct Endorsement Certification

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Oceans11 in Aliso Viejo, California

72 months ago

Does anyone know if this company's RGU is the same as FHA's DE cert? Is it recognized at all or are they just disguising it like FHA On Line University did to make it sound similar to gain on the $350. I've tried emailing them but they don't respond. I guess that's a HUGE hint right there, right?

These on line certificates aren't worth the paper they're printed on & it's shameful to take advantage of the desperate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

WF Applicant in Mission Viejo, California

71 months ago

Oceans11 in Aliso Viejo, California said: Does anyone know if this company's RGU is the same as FHA's DE cert? Is it recognized at all or are they just disguising it like FHA On Line University did to make it sound similar to gain on the $350. I've tried emailing them but they don't respond. I guess that's a HUGE hint right there, right?

These on line certificates aren't worth the paper they're printed on & it's shameful to take advantage of the desperate.

I called up the HUD office in Santa Ana last year to ask them if there is any way to get a DE without working for an FHA approved lender. They told me there was no other way.

Confusing though, you'd think Allregs would be a reputable source. They have the current FHA guidelines, even the HUD website directs you to allregs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Oceans11 in Aliso Viejo, California

71 months ago

I hear WF, hey I noticed you were in the running for the WF Underwriter position. Did you get it? Are you doing the night or day shift. The night shift has a very, very good starting hourly rate but 6pm - 3am just doesn't work for my family & myself plus I'm already working permanent full time. I know I shouldn't be picky during these days but I have a feeling WF is just the first progressive bank who has the money & volume to do this mass hiring. I think there will be at least 1 or 2 more banks in the immediate area that will start hiring for underwriters.

Good luck to you WF!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

WF Applicant in Mission Viejo, California

71 months ago

Oceans11 in Aliso Viejo, California said: I hear WF, hey I noticed you were in the running for the WF Underwriter position. Did you get it? Are you doing the night or day shift. The night shift has a very, very good starting hourly rate but 6pm - 3am just doesn't work for my family & myself plus I'm already working permanent full time. I know I shouldn't be picky during these days but I have a feeling WF is just the first progressive bank who has the money & volume to do this mass hiring. I think there will be at least 1 or 2 more banks in the immediate area that will start hiring for underwriters.

Good luck to you WF!!

I got hired 'sort-of' ... my employment agency called Friday morning (yesterday) and said I'd be starting on Tuesday. Then, later that afternoon, they called and said it's been pushed back a week due to lack of volume. Needless to say, I am now quite concerned. I'll update this thread when I either start or get blown off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Oceans11 in Aliso Viejo, California

71 months ago

Well, good luck to you. Hey, the more of us they hire that decreases the pool & makes it easier down the road for everyone else. It's a good thing either way! A friend of mine was just interviewed by Countrywide in MV which is kind of weird because I've seen a few ads from CW & although they're under the BOFA umbrella I'm not quite sure what to make of their hirings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MtgUWer in Lawrenceville, Georgia

62 months ago

WF Applicant in Mission Viejo, California said: I got hired 'sort-of' ... my employment agency called Friday morning (yesterday) and said I'd be starting on Tuesday. Then, later that afternoon, they called and said it's been pushed back a week due to lack of volume. Needless to say, I am now quite concerned. I'll update this thread when I either start or get blown off.

LOL...Wells Fargo is good for blowing folks off. I started a training class (30 people in the class) in Feb '09...after one week of training they not only let our entire class go but also hundreds of other Underwriters at different locations. I hope things work out for you though, I hear they have great benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Oceans11 in South OC, California

62 months ago

MtgUWer in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: LOL...Wells Fargo is good for blowing folks off. I started a training class (30 people in the class) in Feb '09...after one week of training they not only let our entire class go but also hundreds of other Underwriters at different locations. I hope things work out for you though, I hear they have great benefits.

I think those days are over. I was part of the hire wave in May of 2009, got back from Iowa training & was let go about 2 weeks later with the rest of the group I came in with, since then they've hired me back & it's been going on 2 months strong now. I think they learned by they're hiring mistakes from the past & they also shut down a few branches so they won't be spread so thin this time. Well, at least that's what I hope.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TinaJo22 in Jacksonville, Florida

33 months ago

Any one out there know how to find the DE Certification training and endorsement?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.