DE Underwriting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 55 of 55)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

mhauck in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

i am a senior underwriter with 8 years uw experience and 100 % audit looking for a lender /sponsor for fha/va. any recruiters looking that have a client willing email me at melissahauck@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ebonim74 in Roswell, Georgia

30 months ago

sandyb in Apopka, Florida said: I see you are from Apopka. I work for a bank in central Florida and we are looking for a DE underwriter and I thought maybe you might know of someone who might be looking for a job. WE are very flexible and could probably be a job that could be remote. Please let me know if you have any referrals. Thank you, Sandy

I am a Senior Underwriter currently looking for employment. I have been in the mortgage industry for 15 years. While I have underwritten FHA loans throughout my career, I never pursued DE certification; however, given the opportunity I would love to obtain my certification if I found a company willing to sponsor me. I am a dedicated, hard working team player with an tenacious work ethic. If your company is still hiring I would like the opportunity to send you my resume for consideration of any employment opportunities you may have. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Eboni Merriwether

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ebonim74 in Roswell, Georgia

30 months ago

ernie in Edgewater, Maryland said: Are you still looking for a company to work for in the Underwriting field of a mortgage company? If you would like to entertain a job please contact me asap. We are a Direct Lender looking for an Underwriter.

I am a Senior Underwriter currently looking for employment. I have been in the mortgage industry for 15 years. While I have underwritten FHA loans throughout my career, I never pursued DE certification; however, given the opportunity I would love to obtain my certification if I found a company willing to sponsor me. I am a dedicated, hard working team player with an tenacious work ethic. If your company is still hiring I would like the opportunity to send you my resume for consideration of any employment opportunities you may have. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Eboni Merriwether

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

keith brown in Phillipsburg, New Jersey

30 months ago

sandy,

DE underwriter here in New Jersey looking to work on site or remote. Please send me your email or contact info. Thanks.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

stevelent in Boca Raton, Florida

20 months ago

etmomia Vaughn in Orange Park, Florida said: Well I just get a contract job with mergis..started this week..look them up.

I am recruiting for full time DE Underwriters either in the office or remote underwriters. If you are interested please contact me at steve.lent@resmac.com.

Thank you,

Steve

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.