Has anyone used the MIC registry review for MRI?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

anglinjay in Homestead, Florida

17 months ago

I originally used MRI in Practice which is somewhat overwhelming with all the info it has. I came across MIC and their "pass guarantee" so I went for it. 12 modules later and I'm ready to schedule my appointment for the exam. I'm just wondering how well MIC prepares you for the registry for those of you who have taken it after studying from the modules.

I feel ready to take the test for my first time, but I really want to make it my first and last. Any tips appreciated, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

MRI Mary in Florida

16 months ago

Hi there....I took my registry using the MIC review modules and passed....but I can honestly say that I think it had more to do with prayers then the review program...Although the program is extremely jam packed full of knowledge, the registry was soo much more geared around cardiothoracic anatomy and nursing questions then MRI....I was blown away...I literally called the proctor over and told him I thought I had the wrong test. It was more like taking a nursing registry. I studied my A** off and knew that stuff in and out only to freak out when I started reading the questions. I think by question 100, I had thrown my hands up in the air and told Jesus to take the wheel....There was no way I was gonna pass it....but low and behold, I scored a 75. It was a miracle no doubt....
Any advice I can give you is study your anatomy....BIG TIME!!!! Cardio thoracic and Neurological...It is packed with questions on that....
Best of Luck to you.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sue in Norwalk, Ohio

16 months ago

MRI Mary in Florida said: Hi there....I took my registry using the MIC review modules and passed....but I can honestly say that I think it had more to do with prayers then the review program...Although the program is extremely jam packed full of knowledge, the registry was soo much more geared around cardiothoracic anatomy and nursing questions then MRI....I was blown away...I literally called the proctor over and told him I thought I had the wrong test. It was more like taking a nursing registry. I studied my A** off and knew that stuff in and out only to freak out when I started reading the questions. I think by question 100, I had thrown my hands up in the air and told Jesus to take the wheel....There was no way I was gonna pass it....but low and behold, I scored a 75. It was a miracle no doubt....
Any advice I can give you is study your anatomy....BIG TIME!!!! Cardio thoracic and Neurological...It is packed with questions on that....
Best of Luck to you.....

That hard??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MRI Mary

16 months ago

YES...For me it was that hard....but everyone is different. It may come alot easier to you...I was so proud of myself for passing....only to run into this medical brick wall where there are no jobs...I was fortunate to find a PRN job but it only lasted a few short months....after all that hard work and studying, I am very sorry to say that it may have been for nothing....The MRI job market is pitiful....I am very seriously thinking about going back into corporate america.....I never ever thought I would say that, but the stability in the medical field these days is non-existent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

MRITechie in Bayonne, New Jersey

5 months ago

Did use MIC. I joined MRIQuiz.com for my review. They did a great job and even answered some questions 1 on 1. Good luck on your review.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

JeCro in Hughesville, Missouri

2 months ago

anyone have the answers to MIC Registry Review for MRI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.