Has anyone used the MIC registry review for MRI?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (31)

anglinjay in Homestead, Florida

54 months ago

I originally used MRI in Practice which is somewhat overwhelming with all the info it has. I came across MIC and their "pass guarantee" so I went for it. 12 modules later and I'm ready to schedule my appointment for the exam. I'm just wondering how well MIC prepares you for the registry for those of you who have taken it after studying from the modules.

I feel ready to take the test for my first time, but I really want to make it my first and last. Any tips appreciated, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

MRI Mary in Florida

53 months ago

Hi there....I took my registry using the MIC review modules and passed....but I can honestly say that I think it had more to do with prayers then the review program...Although the program is extremely jam packed full of knowledge, the registry was soo much more geared around cardiothoracic anatomy and nursing questions then MRI....I was blown away...I literally called the proctor over and told him I thought I had the wrong test. It was more like taking a nursing registry. I studied my A** off and knew that stuff in and out only to freak out when I started reading the questions. I think by question 100, I had thrown my hands up in the air and told Jesus to take the wheel....There was no way I was gonna pass it....but low and behold, I scored a 75. It was a miracle no doubt....
Any advice I can give you is study your anatomy....BIG TIME!!!! Cardio thoracic and Neurological...It is packed with questions on that....
Best of Luck to you.....

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Sue in Norwalk, Ohio

53 months ago

MRI Mary in Florida said: Hi there....I took my registry using the MIC review modules and passed....but I can honestly say that I think it had more to do with prayers then the review program...Although the program is extremely jam packed full of knowledge, the registry was soo much more geared around cardiothoracic anatomy and nursing questions then MRI....I was blown away...I literally called the proctor over and told him I thought I had the wrong test. It was more like taking a nursing registry. I studied my A** off and knew that stuff in and out only to freak out when I started reading the questions. I think by question 100, I had thrown my hands up in the air and told Jesus to take the wheel....There was no way I was gonna pass it....but low and behold, I scored a 75. It was a miracle no doubt....
Any advice I can give you is study your anatomy....BIG TIME!!!! Cardio thoracic and Neurological...It is packed with questions on that....
Best of Luck to you.....

That hard??????

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

MRI Mary

53 months ago

YES...For me it was that hard....but everyone is different. It may come alot easier to you...I was so proud of myself for passing....only to run into this medical brick wall where there are no jobs...I was fortunate to find a PRN job but it only lasted a few short months....after all that hard work and studying, I am very sorry to say that it may have been for nothing....The MRI job market is pitiful....I am very seriously thinking about going back into corporate america.....I never ever thought I would say that, but the stability in the medical field these days is non-existent.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

MRITechie in Bayonne, New Jersey

42 months ago

Did use MIC. I joined MRIQuiz.com for my review. They did a great job and even answered some questions 1 on 1. Good luck on your review.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

JeCro in Hughesville, Missouri

38 months ago

anyone have the answers to MIC Registry Review for MRI?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Shawnee, Oklahoma

36 months ago

JeCro in Hughesville, Missouri said: anyone have the answers to MIC Registry Review for MRI?

Did you find anyone with the answers? I have 1,2,9,10,11,12
But need 3-8

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

MRI.Guy in Houston, Texas

36 months ago

Have not used MIC :/ ...I used a registry review book called...MRI "All-In-One" Registry Review...when I recently took my registry. The book is pretty new and good, and is written exactly following the ARRT content specs. I think its better than other review books because it isnt based on memorizing random questions that most likely are not going to be on the actual exam. The book gives you actual information in an organized outline with many tables and charts to make memorization of important numbers easy....I almost got a perfect score when I took my exam :) ... here is a link to the book......www.smashwords.com/books/view/471125

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

EasyPeazy in Seabrook, Texas

26 months ago

I used MRI All-in-one registry review and I did pretty well on my exam. It is not based on questions, but is a reviewed that models the content specifications outline. Exactly what I needed, plus the charts with important numbers were a life saver...

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Polarity in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

23 months ago

Yea mri all-in-one is definitely worth the money...passsed woth ease...best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

ChicagoFLIPangle in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

23 months ago

Wow i just read the last comment and it says it was posted 20 min ago lol... but i totally agree mri all in one is superb, best money ive ever spent!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

ChicagoFLIPangle in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

23 months ago

Ohh crud... just noticed you live in my city too ... what a small world lol

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

azldydc in Phoenix, Arizona

22 months ago

This program is very difficult. It is not a good way to self teach MRI physics. I feel like I would have been better off in a classroom setting where someone could explain things to me versus having to struggle with questions that are not even in the chapters you study.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Rad Review Online Services in Jupiter, Florida

22 months ago

Try
www.radreviewsoeasy.com
Radreviewsoeasy is recognized as the best and effective way to prepare you fully for the ARRT MRI registry through repeatedly testing your knowledge with practice exams.
www.radreviewsoeasy.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Rad Review Online Services in Jupiter, Florida

22 months ago

Try www.radreviewsoeasy.com. excellent preparation for you MRI Registry

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Kashmala in Douglasville, Georgia

21 months ago

I have MRI all in one, MIc and mriquiz.com . But still feel can't take test , need someone suggestion which one of these enough for MRI test

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

cadet jessica in west palm beach, Florida

20 months ago

www.radreviewsoeasy.com is not that bad. I used this site only for few weeks before the registry. I got around 60-70 similar questions on the registry. Not too superb. but worth it. Especially physics questions and formulas.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

cadet jessica in west palm beach, Florida

20 months ago

Did u try www.radreviewsoeasy.com? Very helpful tool.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Little Nicky

18 months ago

Yea i was hoping for some help on this too, been reasearching diff programs for a while... I am probably gonna do mri all in one though, one of the techs at the hospital i intern at says it is great

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Seth B.

18 months ago

@Little Nicky

Yea that is a really good one, there are actually a couple of good ones. My advice would be to just google mri review, and compare the sites based on your needs and budget. Hope this helps :-)

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Karen k in Lake Charles, Louisiana

18 months ago

yea ill im looking too ill let u know if i find something worth trying

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

theGadspy

18 months ago

Is mic online?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

radtechsas in Redding, California

15 months ago

Does anyone have the answers to the test questions for all 12 modules through the MIC program? I'm very discurged using the MIC program! It is extremely hard and not helpful! This program ends for me in June and I would just like to get the 16 units for structured education that ARRT put as a new part of test taking for 2016. I will even pay for all the test!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

radtechsas in Redding, California

15 months ago

Jamie in Shawnee, Oklahoma said: Did you find anyone with the answers? I have 1,2,9,10,11,12
But need 3-8

Would you be willing to part with those test answers for the 12 modules? I'm willing to pay :)

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

radreviewsoeasy in West Palm Beach, Florida

15 months ago

radtechsas in Redding, California said: Does anyone have the answers to the test questions for all 12 modules through the MIC program? I'm very discurged using the MIC program! It is extremely hard and not helpful! This program ends for me in June and I would just like to get the 16 units for structured education that ARRT put as a new part of test taking for 2016. I will even pay for all the test!

Try www.radreviewsoeasy.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

radreviewsoeasy in West Palm Beach, Florida

15 months ago

Karen k in Lake Charles, Louisiana said: yea ill im looking too ill let u know if i find something worth trying

Try www.radreviewsoeasy.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

TyFit in Reynoldsburg, Ohio

14 months ago

Currently unemployed. I'm 31 years old. I've worked as physical therapist assistant for 6 yrs. I have a BS degree in Exercise Science. Debating on a change in career due to a chronic back condition. Post-op 3 months L5-S1 fusion. I was considering going into Radiology & specializing in MRI. I plan on shadowing soon. Just searching for a job that is still in health field but not so tasking on the body. I was also thinking about a dental hygienist. If anyone has an suggestion on the pros & cons of these 2 occupations I greatly appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

cenacandoit in New Orleans, Louisiana

11 months ago

in relation to the forum topic, mri all in one registry review is what I used to prep for my exam. Made my life way easier as a student. I am now just trying to find a job. So "TyFit" that is one con that I could think of to answer your question. Finding a job as an mri tech is very difficult.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

dinhhhh in Santa Ana, California

9 months ago

cenacandoit in New Orleans, Louisiana said: in relation to the forum topic, mri all in one registry review is what I used to prep for my exam. Made my life way easier as a student. I am now just trying to find a job. So "TyFit" that is one con that I could think of to answer your question. Finding a job as an mri tech is very difficult.

i also signed up for the MRI allinone and been doing the questions online, was the info pretty good with regards to the way the ARRT is done? so far ive been going through the questions and was wondering how you did on the test with studying mri allinone

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

kmhaver in Springville, Indiana

7 months ago

Jamie in Shawnee, Oklahoma said: Did you find anyone with the answers? I have 1,2,9,10,11,12
But need 3-8

Do you have the answers for the MIC? How did you do on the registry? My email is kmhaver@hotmail.com Thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Britty in Phoenix, Arizona

5 months ago

Rad Review Online Services in Jupiter, Florida said: Try
www.radreviewsoeasy.com
Radreviewsoeasy is recognized as the best and effective way to prepare you fully for the ARRT MRI registry through repeatedly testing your knowledge with practice exams.
www.radreviewsoeasy.com

That's only for the Radiography exam. Radrevieweasy has nothing to do with MRI whatsoever.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.