Help!! Commercial driver with DUI 8/26(only ding on Record)

Comments (7)

Bugle_boy in Moreno Valley, California

83 months ago

I have been looking high and low, I have 20 1/2 yrs exp. and excellent driving record and repoir with employees, made one STUPID mistake in my car not the companies. I need to work loosing everything! Are there any companies that hire out there.

mario.clingman@yahoo.com in Topeka, Kansas

65 months ago

Bugle_boy in Moreno Valley, California said: I have been looking high and low, I have 20 1/2 yrs exp. and excellent driving record and repoir with employees, made one STUPID mistake in my car not the companies. I need to work loosing everything! Are there any companies that hire out there.

i have that some problem you have. my dui is 1 yr old. i lived in moreno valley before. let,s work on helping each other phone number is ptu-ada-amwx

65 months ago

It's been 3 yrs and 4 months no drink since then this thing has destroyed everything my wife and I had worked for thank god she is still here. Anyway I check with several companies at the begining of Nov. 09 and all said at least 5 years.

mario.clingman@yahoo.com in Topeka, Kansas

65 months ago

I GOING TO BECOME A OWNER OPERATOR THER IS A COMPANY THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME. BUGLE BOY MY E MAIL IS mario.clingman@yahoo.com (E-MAIL ME)

65 months ago

mario.clingman@yahoo.com in Topeka, Kansas said: I GOING TO BECOME A OWNER OPERATOR THER IS A COMPANY THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME. BUGLE BOY MY E MAIL IS mario.clingman@yahoo.com (E-MAIL ME)

Mario I have to take all of my test over as I just let it go I'm in the process of doing that now I just picked up the book from DMV today. I've got to try and get back out there and make some kind of money to help my wife.

Shuuter in Port Clinton, Ohio

58 months ago

You are not a professional driver. If you are / were a drunk behind the wheel, you will get destroyed again by CSA 2010.

Mario, your insurance will not insure someone who has a DUI. Protect your company, find a professional driver.

Bugle Boy in Redlands, California

58 months ago

Shuuter in Port Clinton, Ohio said: You are not a professional driver. If you are / were a drunk behind the wheel, you will get destroyed again by CSA 2010.

Mario, your insurance will not insure someone who has a DUI. Protect your company, find a professional driver.

You know Shuuter you are absolutely correct in a sense. I cannot blame anyone but myself for my stupidity...and I am not doing that. I am not asking for a favor here at all I have a family to consider. Of course maybe you have lived mistake free if so that is GREAT.... 4 years later I would consider myself a plum idiot if I did not realize that my Professional carrier is down the tubes. However I don't believe in giving up hope........and will continue trying...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.