Help!! Commercial driver with DUI 8/26(only ding on Record)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Bugle_boy in Moreno Valley, California

74 months ago

I have been looking high and low, I have 20 1/2 yrs exp. and excellent driving record and repoir with employees, made one STUPID mistake in my car not the companies. I need to work loosing everything! Are there any companies that hire out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mario.clingman@yahoo.com in Topeka, Kansas

57 months ago

Bugle_boy in Moreno Valley, California said: I have been looking high and low, I have 20 1/2 yrs exp. and excellent driving record and repoir with employees, made one STUPID mistake in my car not the companies. I need to work loosing everything! Are there any companies that hire out there.

i have that some problem you have. my dui is 1 yr old. i lived in moreno valley before. let,s work on helping each other phone number is ptu-ada-amwx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bugle_boy in Moreno Valley, California

57 months ago

It's been 3 yrs and 4 months no drink since then this thing has destroyed everything my wife and I had worked for thank god she is still here. Anyway I check with several companies at the begining of Nov. 09 and all said at least 5 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mario.clingman@yahoo.com in Topeka, Kansas

57 months ago

I GOING TO BECOME A OWNER OPERATOR THER IS A COMPANY THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME. BUGLE BOY MY E MAIL IS mario.clingman@yahoo.com (E-MAIL ME)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bugle_boy in Moreno Valley, California

57 months ago

mario.clingman@yahoo.com in Topeka, Kansas said: I GOING TO BECOME A OWNER OPERATOR THER IS A COMPANY THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME. BUGLE BOY MY E MAIL IS mario.clingman@yahoo.com (E-MAIL ME)

Mario I have to take all of my test over as I just let it go I'm in the process of doing that now I just picked up the book from DMV today. I've got to try and get back out there and make some kind of money to help my wife.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shuuter in Port Clinton, Ohio

50 months ago

You are not a professional driver. If you are / were a drunk behind the wheel, you will get destroyed again by CSA 2010.

Mario, your insurance will not insure someone who has a DUI. Protect your company, find a professional driver.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bugle Boy in Redlands, California

50 months ago

Shuuter in Port Clinton, Ohio said: You are not a professional driver. If you are / were a drunk behind the wheel, you will get destroyed again by CSA 2010.

Mario, your insurance will not insure someone who has a DUI. Protect your company, find a professional driver.

You know Shuuter you are absolutely correct in a sense. I cannot blame anyone but myself for my stupidity...and I am not doing that. I am not asking for a favor here at all I have a family to consider. Of course maybe you have lived mistake free if so that is GREAT.... 4 years later I would consider myself a plum idiot if I did not realize that my Professional carrier is down the tubes. However I don't believe in giving up hope........and will continue trying...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.