The BTS Team

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

ULR in Houston, Texas

102 months ago

The BTS is a diverse company that is very true but they are horrible people, they do not have any concern of their employees well being. BTS offered me a job, I gave my resignation of 3 years with my present job. And within 4 days I was terminated, the only reason thay gave me was "it was working out". I had not begun working accounts yet. The only thing I was doing was training. The person that train me and some other people talked about her personal life most of the time. They lied to the TWC-unemployment division about the reason they let me go. But still I was honor my unemployment, becuase I did nothing wrong. It is frustrating because I gave up a job of 3 years. My personnal opinion this is not a company no one would want to be part of.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ULR in Houston, Texas

102 months ago

ULR said: The BTS is a diverse company that is very true but they are horrible people, they do not have any concern of their employees well being. BTS offered me a job, I gave my resignation of 3 years with my present job. And within 4 days I was terminated, the only reason thay gave me was "it was working out". I had not begun working accounts yet. The only thing I was doing was training. The person that train me and some other people talked about her personal life most of the time. They lied to the TWC-unemployment division about the reason they let me go. But still I was honor my unemployment, becuase I did nothing wrong. It is frustrating because I gave up a job of 3 years. My personnal opinion this is not a company no one would want to be part of.
Correction the reason I was terminated was It Wasn't Working OUT"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

humored in Scottsdale, Arizona

98 months ago

Could the reason possibly be that your grammar and spelling are atrocious?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Karen in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

Hello they just recently tried the same thing with me only i am a paralegal and i documented everything. TWC judge in my favor now i am getting ready to sue them. Please contact me if you dont mind i would like to ask you some questions. Thank you, karen.

ULR in Houston, Texas said: The BTS is a diverse company that is very true but they are horrible people, they do not have any concern of their employees well being. BTS offered me a job, I gave my resignation of 3 years with my present job. And within 4 days I was terminated, the only reason thay gave me was "it was working out". I had not begun working accounts yet. The only thing I was doing was training. The person that train me and some other people talked about her personal life most of the time. They lied to the TWC-unemployment division about the reason they let me go. But still I was honor my unemployment, becuase I did nothing wrong. It is frustrating because I gave up a job of 3 years. My personnal opinion this is not a company no one would want to be part of.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Karen in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

They tried the same thing with me only i am a paralegal and i documented everthing. TWC judge in my favor now i have a strong case for a lawsuit. Please contact me i would like to ask you a few questions if you dont mind. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.