What you do at your down time!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

chewy in Boise, Idaho

55 months ago

icanhascheezburgers.com -that the stuff!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

10thletter in Wilmington, North Carolina

50 months ago

If you're on Facebook, I'm trying to start a page for just that. pics stories and a freind list full of ppl who are up all night too! 'Night Auditor Exchange' on Facebook.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Brandon, Florida

47 months ago

I used my down time to study for my degree. After the bar closed, I had several hours. (I need to add that this was 35 years ago before compuers and video games made WASTING time enjoyable.)

hi in Portland, Oregon

47 months ago

i study for my degree, i stare off into space, i clean, i ponder thoughts. i dance for the cameras. i do alot of dumb stuff, that does not benefit me or my hotel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

NightauditorWOOT! in Royersford, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

"hi" your comment was funny.... Im willing to bet this is how a lot of us auditors spend their down time. Be careful though, dont ever admit to management how much down time you have or even mention your down time. Thats when the tasks start getting piled onto your checklist. Everybody just thinks our shift is soooo easy. NOT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Spidermangy in Melbourne, Florida

45 months ago

It's been decades since I was a hotel auditor. I loved my NCR 4200, and the traditional letter and key racks. After the audit, I would watch TV, talk to passing guest, and write e-mail to other auditors. That was years before the Internet. Some of the guest I met were Chuck Connors and the Amazing Kreskin.

Bleargh in Jonesboro, Arkansas

43 months ago

Sleep. Seriously.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bardztale in Tucson, Arizona

40 months ago

Bleargh in Jonesboro, Arkansas said: Sleep. Seriously.

4200 :-) That brings back memories. For the first decade or so after high school, I did night audit. I've missed it ever since and plan to return to it soon, as a part-time retirement job. Spidermangy, I'm sure you also had your share of bands on tour. Wild nights, those.

melody in Rumney, New Hampshire

37 months ago

i am looking for a night auditor for a small hotel in plymouth nh

lisa in Oxnard, California

34 months ago

10thletter in Wilmington, North Carolina said: If you're on Facebook, I'm trying to start a page for just that. pics stories and a freind list full of ppl who are up all night too! 'Night Auditor Exchange' on Facebook.com

nice good idea :)

Mitch in Houston, Texas

32 months ago

I don't like down time at all. Every time I am not working I struggle with having down time. I put the TV up just to see what else I would do but its so boring. I wish I can do more with this time I have like work a part time job but with shift work thats impossible. Anyways have a great night.

Bryan Branch in Castle Rock

32 months ago

Good day! Actually, sleeping is good to our health.Sleeping can manipulate and makes us relax to the different body aspect: physical, mental, social and spiritual dimensions.

Sincerely yours,
[url=www.theinterviewscience.com] interview advicee[/url]

Bryan Branch in Castle Rock

32 months ago

Good day! Actually, sleeping is good to our health.Sleeping can manipulate and makes us relax to the different body aspect: physical, mental, social and spiritual dimensions.

Regards,
[url=www.theinterviewscience.com] interview advicee[/url]

Adam Krahn in Richmond, British Columbia

31 months ago

I write lyrics and melodies, hum to myself and drum on the tables. Lyrics on paper, melodies in my head. I only do Audit twice a week, but I find that, especially during the slow season, it is the most quiet I'll encounter in a day. When you live in a city that's right next to Vancouver, peace and quiet is a rare commodity. When you're trying to develop a certain rhyming pattern or melody, the sound of cars screaming by you, people yelling and sirens blaring doesn't really help. Eight hours goes by like it was two.

Ksmith12 Smith in Colorado, Colorado

30 months ago

Good day! I'm having now coffee with my friends. This is usually I'm doing during this hours.

Ksmith12 Smith in Colorado, Colorado

30 months ago

Good day! I'm having now coffee with my friends. This is usually I'm doing during this hours.

Best Regards,
<a href="www.theinterviewscience.com"> how to interview book </a>

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.