American Diagnostic Medicine, Elmhurst, Illinois

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (39)

Janet in West Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

ADM with corporate location in Elmhurst, Illinois has a position available for Nuclear Medicine technologist in San Jose, California looking for board certified licensed tech, please send resume to janh@admaccess.com
Also looking for technologists for PRN postions nationwide.(for vacation, and sick coverage)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Saly in Charlotte, North Carolina

72 months ago

Janet in West Chicago, Illinois said: ADM with corporate location in Elmhurst, Illinois has a position available for Nuclear Medicine technologist in San Jose, California looking for board certified licensed tech, please send resume to janh@admaccess.com
Also looking for technologists for PRN postions nationwide.(for vacation, and sick coverage)

Can you elaborate a little more on that position, hospital, outpatient, portable... hours, salary range would be nice...?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Marie Dunn in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Saly in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Can you elaborate a little more on that position, hospital, outpatient, portable... hours, salary range would be nice...?

Saly there is one job in San Jose,Ca. I'm not interested in Ca, and the PRN positions would not be worth it. I already have a PRN job! You can look at their website and see what you think....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Janet in West Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

Position is in San Jose, California at a cardiologist office (3 doc's) need technologist to perform Stress & Rest studies, camera is a cardio MD, NMTCB OR ARRT certified, with California License, need some one to start immediately, salary 80,000.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mike in Windham, Maine

72 months ago

I sent along a resume. Please contact me. TX

Paula in Saint Louis, Missouri

63 months ago

Janet in West Chicago, Illinois said: ADM with corporate location in Elmhurst, Illinois has a position available for Nuclear Medicine technologist in San Jose, California looking for board certified licensed tech, please send resume to janh@admaccess.com

I would be very interested in any Nuclear Medicine jobs. My email is pwilliamsgirl@gmail.com

Jeff in Woodridge, Illinois

50 months ago

I am currently seeking a full time position in Nuclear Medicine or PET/CT I am willing to relocate, as long as it is a full time position. Let me know if you know of anyone hiring anywhere in the U.S. Please inform me of the contact information and I will promptly send by resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

onetwothreefour in Minooka, Illinois

49 months ago

Jeff in Woodridge, Illinois said: I am currently seeking a full time position in Nuclear Medicine or PET/CT I am willing to relocate, as long as it is a full time position. Let me know if you know of anyone hiring anywhere in the U.S. Please inform me of the contact information and I will promptly send by resume.

Jeff,
Where did you got to school and graduate? Are you employed currently?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

American Diagnostic Medicine in Naperville, Illinois

49 months ago

I graduated from College of DuPage, and I am not currently employed.

Jeff in Naperville, Illinois

49 months ago

I am sorry the above comment was made by me.

Robert in Boone, North Carolina

49 months ago

Janet, are you considering recent graduates? I will move anywhere and start work tomorrow. Excellent references, very strong work ethic. Anybody else have any leads? Thanks

Robert in Boone, North Carolina

49 months ago

*sigh* old post... scratch that thought :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

West Coast Imaging Inc. in Simi Valley, California

49 months ago

Janet in West Chicago, Illinois said: Position is in San Jose, California at a cardiologist office (3 doc's) need technologist to perform Stress & Rest studies, camera is a cardio MD, NMTCB OR ARRT certified, with California License, need some one to start immediately, salary 80,000.

Hi Iam Raj Iam President of West Coast Imaging Inc
We provide Nuclear Medicine Services to Hospitals and Out Patient Clinics in California

Solley in Chicago

49 months ago

West Coast Imaging Inc. in Simi Valley, California said: Hi Iam Raj Iam President of West Coast Imaging Inc
We provide Nuclear Medicine Services to Hospitals and Out Patient Clinics in California

And do you have any FT openings?

Barbara in Greeley, Colorado

49 months ago

You'll need a CA license, in hand, most of the time to even get considered. GOOD LUCK!!

Robert in Springfield, Illinois

45 months ago

Hard working Nuclear technologist seeking employment...BS. currently in illinois..please feel free to email me will move for a full time position. rsteele718@yahoo.com

Jan Hausenbauer in batavia, Illinois

45 months ago

Robert in Springfield, Illinois said: Hard working Nuclear technologist seeking employment...BS. currently in illinois..please feel free to email me will move for a full time position. rsteele718@yahoo.com

Please submit your resume to janh@admaccess.com, thank you.

Jesse in Las Vegas, Nevada

38 months ago

Don't recommend working for ADM. Very cheap,do everything they can so you don't get overtime. Micromanage to the penny. Put you up in the cheapest,dirtiest hotels just to save a buck. Promise you the world then doesn't follow through. Had contract for salary wage then decided to pay us hourly and didn't gaurantee hours. Come holidays your on yout own. Doctors don't run, you don't get paid.....Do your homework before applying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Solley in Chicago

38 months ago

Jesse you post makes a lot of sense. ADM constantly have openings, sure, most of them are PRN, but it sounds like they run their PRN techs as if they are on regular position.

firefighter in Fresno, California

37 months ago

Solley in Chicago said: Jesse you post makes a lot of sense. ADM constantly have openings, sure, most of them are PRN, but it sounds like they run their PRN techs as if they are on regular position.

ADM doesn't even run in California anymore!

37 months ago

firefighter in Fresno, California said: ADM doesn't even run in California anymore!

They are completely out of California now. Lost all their contracts.

37 months ago

firefighter in Fresno, California said: ADM doesn't even run in California anymore!

They lost all their contracts.

Vicky in Itasca, Illinois

37 months ago

Just for the record ADM is still in operating in California and have been for many years. In Fact we are currently looking for a NMT for the Salinas area. Guarunteed 30 hours a week with no nights or weekends if anyone is interestted.

As for the other comment it would be false but as with almost everything, people love to take things and twist them for their own self promotion.

bobchoda63 in Collinsville, Illinois

37 months ago

Vicky in Itasca, Illinois said: Just for the record ADM is still in operating in California and have been for many years. In Fact we are currently looking for a NMT for the Salinas area. Guarunteed 30 hours a week with no nights or weekends if anyone is interestted.

As for the other comment it would be false but as with almost everything, people love to take things and twist them for their own self promotion.

Do You need a CA License to work as a temporary tech?

Pam in West Sacramento, California

37 months ago

Yes

37 months ago

Yes you do.

Solley in Chicago

37 months ago

bobchoda63 in Collinsville, Illinois said: Do You need a CA License to work as a temporary tech?

It is easy to get though if you have national certification/board registration!

37 months ago

PET/CT Technologist
American Diagnostic Medicine
Hospital & Health Care industry

March 2010 – Present (1 year 5 months)

ADM is an excellent company to work for and with. I am currently a full-time contractor to an oncology site in Eastern Long Island. The site has an ADM supplied and maintained PET/CT unit, specifically GE DLS 4 slice.
I perform all venipunctures and FDG injections, scanning acquisitions and QA of the camera and "hot lab" equipment.

Just one of our many happy techs we employ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

grushchak in Chicago, Illinois

36 months ago

Hi, I have 5 years of hospital experience in nuclear medicinea and would be interested in finding a job in Chicago Illinois. Please let me know if any of you have some leads for a new openings.

Vicky in Batavia, Illinois

36 months ago

Hello,

We currently have no openings in IL. Feel free to check back as we are always adding new customers in many states.

Deepa Patel in Elmwood Park, Illinois

35 months ago

I am currently working part-time at a cardiology office and am seeking a full time nuclear position. Anywhere... I am willing to relocated. NMTCB certified & BSL CPR certified.

Vicky in Batavia, Illinois

35 months ago

ADM currently has no Full Time openings but by all means check back often since we have many new customers coming on board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

grushchak in Chicago, Illinois

32 months ago

I would like to check back with you see if you have any opening in Illinois.
Thank you.

macnuke in Plano, Texas

32 months ago

a simple google of ADM would steer me as far away from any association with ADM as possible.
their profile on the internet is not pretty.
your mileage may vary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Vicky Kancherlapalli in Batavia, Illinois

32 months ago

macnuke in Plano, Texas said: a simple google of ADM would steer me as far away from any association with ADM as possible.
their profile on the internet is not pretty.
your mileage may vary.

Really Greg? Such a bitter old employee. Move on already

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Vicky Kancherlapalli in Batavia, Illinois

32 months ago

grushchak in Chicago, Illinois said: I would like to check back with you see if you have any opening in Illinois.
Thank you.

Nothing open currently in IL. Thanks for checking back with us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Betty in Watsonville, California

32 months ago

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback about TOXIC work environments. By her response, she obviously is a toxic person. I've not heard much good about those people, either. Keep spreading the word. Obviously, in today's environment, they will have no problem luring people into their lair.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lizcbt03 in Akron, Ohio

31 months ago

Hi I also am a certified nuclear tech, I currently have an associates degree but will soon have my bachelors. I am seeking full or part time employment anywhere, I am willing to relocate. If anyone has any leads I wld greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

nuctech2012 in Fremont, Ohio

30 months ago

I am a CNMT recent grad willing to work anywhere.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.