Interview questions for Nuc Med Kaiser program in Richmond

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

h20skierlvr in Roseville, California

19 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I was just notified that I was selected for an interview with Kaiser School of Allied Health Sciences in Richmond, Ca for the Nuclear Medicne Technologist program. Can anyone give me some tips on what to prepare for or questions that might be asked. I was also told that I would have to write a short essay prior to my interview, any feed back on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

beezorchdaddyo in Austin, Texas

19 months ago

The first thing they will ask is if you can pay the tuition. Have you qualified for student loans, generous Mom & Daddy, whatever. If the answer is yes, you're in like flint, Homes! They'll be more than ecstatic to sell you a diploma for a bargain 5-figure price.

Well done, & welcome to the jungle! You've obviously done your homework. :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JC in Toms River, New Jersey

19 months ago

h20skierlvr in Roseville, California said: Hello Everyone,

I was just notified that I was selected for an interview with Kaiser School of Allied Health Sciences in Richmond, Ca for the Nuclear Medicne Technologist program. Can anyone give me some tips on what to prepare for or questions that might be asked. I was also told that I would have to write a short essay prior to my interview, any feed back on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Are you sure you want to go into nuclear med? <b>It is currently over saturated!</b> I am a recent graduate of Nuc Med and the only reason I went into the field was because I have a X-ray license. Which opens more doors in the PET/CT world on the east coast. Most recent grads I know are not finding jobs. I would look through this forum some more and look into other hot fields like PT, OT, Nursing or Ultrasound.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jeremy3865 in Chico, California

19 months ago

And what did you find out? Being a California resident and interested in their Nuc Med program, I would like to know how your interview was? No offense to you out of staters but opportunities in California are much more plentiful than other areas...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Amy38 in Fairfield, California

17 months ago

Thank You.

How did it go? What was the process like? Also, how long did u wait until they called u for an interview? Ive applied to a kaiser program too and am dying waiting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amy38 in Fairfield, California

17 months ago

Thank You.

Hi, so how did it go? Ive applied to a kaiser program too & am dying waiting to get called for an interview. How long did u have to wait until they called you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stitch in Ankeny, Iowa

16 months ago

PLEASE RECONSIDER!
If you enroll in this or any other NMT program you are making a BIG mistake! It's a SCAM! No matter what the school tells you,
there are NO jobs in this field and there won't be any jobs in this field for many years, if ever. My advice is to RUN from this and don't look back and while you're at it warn everyone else who's applying to this or any other NMT program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

beezorchdaddyo

16 months ago

Stitch in Ankeny, Iowa said: PLEASE RECONSIDER!
If you enroll in this or any other NMT program you are making a BIG mistake! It's a SCAM! No matter what the school tells you,
there are NO jobs in this field and there won't be any jobs in this field for many years, if ever. My advice is to RUN from this and don't look back and while you're at it warn everyone else who's applying to this or any other NMT program.

Apparently California, being the Land Of Milk & Honey, is exempt. See numbnuts from Chico, 4 posts back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.