LOOKING FOR A JOB IN LONG ISLAND

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

ALPHY in Hollywood, Florida

60 months ago

I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN FLORIDA MOVING UP TO NY IN A MONTH, IN THE LONG ISLAND AREA. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY JOBS AVAILABLE . I AM WILLING TO WORK FULL TIME WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ALPHY in Hollywood, Florida

60 months ago

I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN FLORIDA MOVING UP TO NY IN A MONTH, IN THE LONG ISLAND AREA. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY JOBS AVAILABLE AS A NUCLEAR MED TECH IN THE LONG ILAND AREA. I HAVE 7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. I AM WILLING TO WORK FULL TIME WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

down and out in Edgewater, Florida

60 months ago

ALPHY in Hollywood, Florida said: I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN FLORIDA MOVING UP TO NY IN A MONTH, IN THE LONG ISLAND AREA. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY JOBS AVAILABLE AS A NUCLEAR MED TECH IN THE LONG ILAND AREA. I HAVE 7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. I AM WILLING TO WORK FULL TIME WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.

WHAT HAPPENED IN HOLLYWOOD TO YOUR JOB, WHERE WERE YOU WORKING?
HOPE YOU DONT MIND MY ASKING.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alphy Mattathil in Hollywood, Florida

60 months ago

down and out in Edgewater, Florida said: WHAT HAPPENED IN HOLLYWOOD TO YOUR JOB, WHERE WERE YOU WORKING?
HOPE YOU DONT MIND MY ASKING.

My job is pretty secure.. but my family lives in ny and nj trying to be closer to home !

choc in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

60 months ago

Just moved to West Palm beach, FL. Any jobs available????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

down and out in Oak Hill, Florida

60 months ago

Call GOOD SAMARITIAN OR DELRAY BEACH HOSPITAL, DELRAY WAS LOOKING FOR TECH W/PET.

AMA in East Setauket, New York

59 months ago

there are absolutely no jobs here

md.cardio in Brentwood, New York

39 months ago

ALPHY in Hollywood, Florida said: I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN FLORIDA MOVING UP TO NY IN A MONTH, IN THE LONG ISLAND AREA. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY JOBS AVAILABLE AS A NUCLEAR MED TECH IN THE LONG ILAND AREA. I HAVE 7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. I AM WILLING TO WORK FULL TIME WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.

hi..... we have a FT position available if interested...please e-mail ur resume to md.cardio@yahoo.com, thnx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.