NMT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Undergrad in Burlington, Vermont

48 months ago

I just want to thank the people who have been putting their stores online because I am a first year student and my major was nuclear medicine technology and I thought it would be great but after reading the posts about how there isn't any jobs in this field made me change before it was too late. I just wish people in college will let the students know before hand because I just met with the director of the nuclear medicine program and he basically said I won't be able to get job because they are decreasing. Out of the 8 people that graduated last year only one found a full time job. Now I am trying to go into Medical Laboratory Sciecne but I have no idea which concentration I should pick. It is either public health, clinical, or a new one that will be starting up next semester which is molecular diagnostic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Undergrad in Burlington, Vermont

48 months ago

Undergrad in Burlington, Vermont said: I just want to thank the people who have been putting their stores online because I am a first year student and my major was nuclear medicine technology and I thought it would be great but after reading the posts about how there isn't any jobs in this field made me change before it was too late. I just wish people in college will let the students know before hand because I just met with the director of the nuclear medicine program and he basically said I won't be able to get job because they are decreasing. Out of the 8 people that graduated last year only one found a full time job. Now I am trying to go into Medical Laboratory Sciecne but I have no idea which concentration I should pick. It is either public health, clinical, or a new one that will be starting up next semester which is molecular diagnostic.

If any anybody does know about medical laboratory science may you please help me chose a concentration. Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jonwalker in Grove, Oklahoma

48 months ago

Undergrad in Burlington, Vermont said: If any anybody does know about medical laboratory science may you please help me chose a concentration. Thank You

Undergrad, goto the top of this page and type biomed. Looks like they have a pretty active forum and i am betting the info you seek is already there. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.