Not going to do nuc med

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (47)

John

72 months ago

Too bad.. I wonder how many unemployed nuc meds tech there are out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Marie Dunn in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

I'm sure there are quite a few unemployed Tech's right now. At this point it really doesn't matter how many students the schools take, they won't take jobs from those who have experience. It's just sad that they will spend 2 years in school only to find there are no jobs out there. All the modalites are suffering right now. I just hope the schools are not giving false hope.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

john in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Marie Dunn in Houston, Texas said: I'm sure there are quite a few unemployed Tech's right now. At this point it really doesn't matter how many students the schools take, they won't take jobs from those who have experience. It's just sad that they will spend 2 years in school only to find there are no jobs out there. All the modalites are suffering right now. I just hope the schools are not giving false hope.

John,

The job market in nuclear medicine is tight at the present, but not as bad as a lot of those people wrote. Let me get back with you on how our March 2008 graduates did finding employment. There were 8 graduates. I was out on medical leave for over a month and I need to check with Rene and Vikki. I know where some of the graduates are currently working, but Vikki and Rene were telling me about some of the latest employment placements on Friday. It does take longer than it did just a few years ago and some are having to work prn prior to finding a full-time position. I have been telling applicants at the program information sessions that the employment opportunities are fair and not like they were just a few years ago. At the college we work hard to pass on the information about openings to the graduates and keep calling them until we know they are working.

One thing I read was that only one graduate found a position from the 2007 graduating class. Now I wasn't sure if she was talking about HCC or the school she went to in Dallas. I can guarantee you that wasn't the case for our 2007 graduates. Also, we have reduced the numbers we are accepting into the program during the last several years because of the market.

I'll get back with you with more information soon,

Glenn Smith

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NMT in Charlotte, North Carolina

72 months ago

It is obvious that the schools will continue to accept students because that is how they get paid. No students = no jobs for the teachers. However, it is the students that will be paying at the end. It is sad tough if they are mislead that there are jobs, cause there are NO JOBS IN NM. I am telling you this cause I've been looking for one since last October, nationally, not just in my area. The once that are posted on this and some other sites, the majority are just bogus. Many of them have been closed for months and still web sites are recycling them as opened. Yes, there are some PRN jobs, but that is hardly anything at all, especially when you have to pay student loans and bring food to the table. Yes, CA has some what more openings than other states, but who can afford to live there with NMT salary? So to say that there are jobs, but to have not really searched yourself is quite irresponsible. To say that there are PRN jobs, that is not what one should count on to keep the family afloat, same with PT jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

john in Houston, Texas said: John,

The job market in nuclear medicine is tight at the present, but not as bad as a lot of those people wrote. Let me get back with you on how our March 2008 graduates did finding employment. There were 8 graduates. I was out on medical leave for over a month and I need to check with Rene and Vikki. I know where some of the graduates are currently working, but Vikki and Rene were telling me about some of the latest employment placements on Friday. It does take longer than it did just a few years ago and some are having to work prn prior to finding a full-time position. I have been telling applicants at the program information sessions that the employment opportunities are fair and not like they were just a few years ago. At the college we work hard to pass on the information about openings to the graduates and keep calling them until we know they are working.

One thing I read was that only one graduate found a position from the 2007 graduating class. Now I wasn't sure if she was talking about HCC or the school she went to in Dallas. I can guarantee you that wasn't the case for our 2007 graduates. Also, we have reduced the numbers we are accepting into the program during the last several years because of the market.

I'll get back with you with more information soon,

Glenn Smith

There are 5 jobs posted in Houston. One has been there since April, one is filled , one requires a B.S or a B.A, one of is not available until October, and they all require experience. Are these considered fair opportunites for new graduates? I would be interested in knowing how the 2008 students did in finding employment. I know the 2007 graduates went to CT school. Did they find jobs in CT or Nuclear? How many are PRN jobs or part-time. These are all fair questions and not meant to insult you in anyway. I am concerned for what is happening to my profession. Galveston College also has a program graduating as many students as you are

john

72 months ago

I talked to glenn smith and he says that you guys are over-exaggerating about the job issue. he says 85% of the graduates in the last couple of years all have jobs. He listed all the names and where they went. Some are prn and part time. He also said there are some that took a while to get jobs..up to 3 months. I believe some of these students are doing ok BECAUSE they are new and probably are being paid less than experienced techs.. is being a nuc med tech that difficult..inject..scan... maybe that's why the field is dwindling.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rtr in Paramus, New Jersey

72 months ago

john said: I talked to glenn smith and he says that you guys are over-exaggerating about the job issue. he says 85% of the graduates in the last couple of years all have jobs. He listed all the names and where they went. Some are prn and part time. He also said there are some that took a while to get jobs..up to 3 months. I believe some of these students are doing ok BECAUSE they are new and probably are being paid less than experienced techs.. is being a nuc med tech that difficult..inject..scan... maybe that's why the field is dwindling.

that's pretty ignorant to say about nuclear medicine being easy. it's not so fun and games when you give the pt misdiagnosis that leads to their death and etc. as a ct tech/ x ray tech i know how it is. there's so many questions to ask and you better know what you are doing. remember this is still ionizing radiation whether you are dealing with electromagnetic spectrum or radioisotopes or non-ionic contrast. at least in it field, you are dealing with computers, security systems but us in the medical field, we are dealing with human beings. what we do them we might not be able to fix based on our mistakes not like computer systems and if it's broken enough, we can always buy a new one but not like people. i respect for your decision not to go but don't disrespect the profession or any in the radiology field due to an outsider's perspective. u know it doesn't help schools do pump out too many students but also bad ones also as i remember of a chief tech in nuclear medicine says and she needs some good hard working ones in jersey where i live.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

john

72 months ago

rtr in Paramus, New Jersey said: that's pretty ignorant to say about nuclear medicine being easy. it's not so fun and games when you give the pt misdiagnosis that leads to their death and etc. as a ct tech/ x ray tech i know how it is. there's so many questions to ask and you better know what you are doing. remember this is still ionizing radiation whether you are dealing with electromagnetic spectrum or radioisotopes or non-ionic contrast. at least in it field, you are dealing with computers, security systems but us in the medical field, we are dealing with human beings. what we do them we might not be able to fix based on our mistakes not like computer systems and if it's broken enough, we can always buy a new one but not like people. i respect for your decision not to go but don't disrespect the profession or any in the radiology field due to an outsider's perspective. u know it doesn't help schools do pump out too many students but also bad ones also as i remember of a chief tech in nuclear medicine says and she needs some good hard working ones in jersey where i live.

you completely missed my point. i'm saying that once you know how to do the procedures and everything, the only thing that separates you and the new students are patient skills. from my understanding, nuc med physicians are the ones diagnosing. i'm not putting down the profession that i tried so hard to get in. doing computers is not something you can just replace...try fixing a network that goes down and suddenly you have 200 people waiting for you to get the network up. everything shuts down when the network goes down.

72 months ago

john said: I talked to glenn smith and he says that you guys are over-exaggerating about the job issue. he says 85% of the graduates in the last couple of years all have jobs. He listed all the names and where they went. Some are prn and part time. He also said there are some that took a while to get jobs..up to 3 months. I believe some of these students are doing ok BECAUSE they are new and probably are being paid less than experienced techs.. is being a nuc med tech that difficult..inject..scan... maybe that's why the field is dwindling.

I'm not asking anyone to believe me on the lack of jobs. I'm trying to encourage potential students to do their own research. I will admit I DO NOT consider PRN or part time finding a job, that will hardly pay your bills. 6 months ago there were a few jobs. The situation is getting worse NOT better. To accept 17 students in this depressed market is not only unfair to the existing Tech's, but it is also unfair the the unsuspecting students.

Saly in Gastonia, North Carolina

72 months ago

It is sad that that teacher whomever he is, can mislead in such a way the students. 17 NEW STUDENTS, I am not sure where that is, but it does not matter, this is just crazyyyyy. There are hardly any jobs for the current techs, but if even 10 of those graduate that is awful. Yes, I've witnessed how bad students are allowed to graduate... Well, that is even worse. Cause they are competing for the same jobs that the great grads are. When you are competing with them, the only thing that can save you is if you have great recommendations from your teachers, but even then, there is too much competition. It is unfortunate what is happening to our profession, but for this teacher Glen Smith, not to know that there is such a huge saturation on the market of NMT's is pure ignorance. In one of the last issues of Image, there was an article that was nothing but great statistics, that shows that for NM the need for traveling techs has gone down form 20% to 6%. Those are numbers that the students should know. If the students do not do their own research, they will be very, very disappointed, but it will be too late by the time they realize that. Now they do not have any other sources to rely on, but Glen Smith. He does not care to see the reality, but I am sure he will realize, next year and the following of how bad he has mislead his students, when it takes them forever to find jobs, if they are lucky to find. When I say jobs, I mean FT or traveling,NOT PRN or PT for 8hrs pay period, cause that does not pay the bills. For Glen Smith to say we are over-exaggerating, that is just rude and wrong. Ask him when was the last time he looked for a NMT job himself? When was the last time he tried to find a FT job that will give him steady income to pay his bills, or even traveling job that can possibly give him some sort of steady income? I doubt he has, cause he does have one and does not care for the students what is going to happen to them once they graduate, as long as he has students

Linda Winters in Gadsden, Alabama

72 months ago

I'm an unemployed Nuc Med Tech looking for a job. I have 28 yrs experience and a Bachelor's Degree. Any openings out there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Linda Winters in Gadsden, Alabama said: I'm an unemployed Nuc Med Tech looking for a job. I have 28 yrs experience and a Bachelor's Degree. Any openings out there?

Wow 28 years of experience. Did you get laid-off? How long have you been looking?
Wish I knew of a job for you. Good Luck!!

Lauren in Monmouth, Maine

72 months ago

I am going to school for Nuc Med. I have a BS In diagnostic Imaging and currently employed as a CT tech. I was hoping to get a PET/CT job. I'm nervous about spending this money and not having a job when I get out. I'm willing to live within the Northeast. Do you think the job market will get better?

72 months ago

Lauren in Monmouth, Maine said: I am going to school for Nuc Med. I have a BS In diagnostic Imaging and currently employed as a CT tech. I was hoping to get a PET/CT job. I'm nervous about spending this money and not having a job when I get out. I'm willing to live within the Northeast. Do you think the job market will get better?

If your employed as a CT Tech, you should have no problems finding employment. Currently NMT's & CT Tech's do PET/CT. You'll be licensed to do both, that would be an asset to any employer. I do not thing the market will improve. Having X-Ray, CT & Nuc. Med is rare so I think you'll be fine.

Emilio in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

Lauren in Monmouth, Maine said: I am going to school for Nuc Med. I have a BS In diagnostic Imaging and currently employed as a CT tech. I was hoping to get a PET/CT job. I'm nervous about spending this money and not having a job when I get out. I'm willing to live within the Northeast. Do you think the job market will get better?

Having a CT and X-ray background is certainly a plus - in smaller departments you may be doing exactly that when you aren't busy in NM. You will be a smart choice for employers and they all know that - healthcare, unfortunately has to be about money - that can't be denied - without money, nothing can happen - that said, you are a better financial asset to healthcare providers. The nuclear medicine situation is not going to improve until NMT schools start to show some responsibility and inform the public (potential/interested students) about how saturated the field is - jobs are scarce and that won't change for at least another 5 to 7 years. PRN positions in most cases are just on-call positions created to prevent overtime for staff technologists - some facilities can provide enough call back to make a decent wage but, not all of them can. More and more facilities are going to start doing that when they can. It isn't impossible to find a job but, you really have to be patient and have to be actively pursuing a job - I mean really hyper-pro-active about finding a job. I live in Houston, one of the larger cities in the country and as big as Houston is, jobs are still scarce.

71 months ago

Emilio in Houston, Texas said: Having a CT and X-ray background is certainly a plus - in smaller departments you may be doing exactly that when you aren't busy in NM. You will be a smart choice for employers and they all know that - healthcare, unfortunately has to be about money - that can't be denied - without money, nothing can happen - that said, you are a better financial asset to healthcare providers. The nuclear medicine situation is not going to improve until NMT schools start to show some responsibility and inform the public (potential/interested students) about how saturated the field is - jobs are scarce and that won't change for at least another 5 to 7 years. PRN positions in most cases are just on-call positions created to prevent overtime for staff technologists - some facilities can provide enough call back to make a decent wage but, not all of them can. More and more facilities are going to start doing that when they can. It isn't impossible to find a job but, you really have to be patient and have to be actively pursuing a job - I mean really hyper-pro-active about finding a job. I live in Houston, one of the larger cities in the country and as big as Houston is, jobs are still scarce.

I live in Houston too and by the time the next class graduates, there will be NO PRN jobs. The PRN job I have pays what my full time job did with NO benefits. Hospitals will start letting FT Tech's go for little or NO reason, in order to hire cheaper help.

mary gardner in Augusta, Georgia

71 months ago

Marie Dunn in Houston, Texas said: I'm sure there are quite a few unemployed Tech's right now. At this point it really doesn't matter how many students the schools take, they won't take jobs from those who have experience. It's just sad that they will spend 2 years in school only to find there are no jobs out there. All the modalites are suffering right now. I just hope the schools are not giving false hope.

Unfortunatly, this is not true. I am a seasoned nuc med tech with over 23 years of experience. I have found myself without a job due to a private practice buy out. They took the new grad without experience so they could pay her less.

71 months ago

mary gardner in Augusta, Georgia said: Unfortunatly, this is not true. I am a seasoned nuc med tech with over 23 years of experience. I have found myself without a job due to a private practice buy out. They took the new grad without experience so they could pay her less.

Sorry that happened to you. They're still asking for at least 3 years of experience where I live. But, that could change too. Nothing shocks me anymore....

Saly in Charlotte, North Carolina

70 months ago

mary gardner in Augusta, Georgia said: Unfortunatly, this is not true. I am a seasoned nuc med tech with over 23 years of experience. I have found myself without a job due to a private practice buy out. They took the new grad without experience so they could pay her less.

Mary, have you been able to find a job since then? If so how hard was it?

Mary Garrard in Augusta, Georgia

70 months ago

Sally, I was fortunate to pick up some PRN work for a Cardiac imaging center here in town. The new grad, that had been working PRN for this imaging center got the job I applied for, so I moved into his role. It has been good to keep my skills honed and get out of the house, however, full time employment with benefits for my family would have been preferable. The market is very tight in Augusta. If you are looking, I wish you much success. I have seen jobs available, however, they are in other parts of the country.

Cynthia in Houston, Texas

69 months ago

I was thinking about going to school for Nuclear Medicine, but after reading this blog...I'm not so sure. Is this a good career move? I have a Bachelor's in Biology and have a lot of school loans to pay back. I need to have a steady salary of at least $50,000

mIKE in Chesterfield, Missouri

69 months ago

Cynthia in Houston, Texas said: I was thinking about going to school for Nuclear Medicine, but after reading this blog...I'm not so sure. Is this a good career move? I have a Bachelor's in Biology and have a lot of school loans to pay back. I need to have a steady salary of at least $50,000

Go to Nursing SCHOOL....yOU WILL NOT REGRET IT MORE DIVERSITY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cynthia in Houston, Texas

69 months ago

Thanks for the advise Mike!

69 months ago

mIKE in Chesterfield, Missouri said: Go to Nursing SCHOOL....yOU WILL NOT REGRET IT MORE DIVERSITY

If you want a job go to nursing school! Nuclear medicine is saturated...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mary in Augusta, Georgia

69 months ago

Cynthia, Nuc Med has been a great choice for me despite my unfortunate circumstances this past year. There are many other allied health fields you may consider, i.e. Ultrasound. There can be much diversity there as well, cardiac, vascular, Ob, routine. I have know programs that graduate you with dual modalities, i,e, nuc and ultrasound. What you have to remember is that every healthcare field goes through periods of job saturation. There are some nuc med jobs available you just have to be willing to go where the jobs are. Good luck! MG

Betsy...Kansas City

61 months ago

My job is very shakey right now due to the shortage of Moly generators. I have been looking to see if there are any jobs in Kansas area.. Just a few PRN's and one part time . I agree a PRN will not pay your bills. The educators need to cut back on student enrollment to protect our field. Teachers will lose their jobs when we do too. A healthy adjustment to balance the field would be good on student enrollment.

Emilio in Pearland, Texas

61 months ago

I think that would be nice too - but, it was pointed out to me that we don't live in a perfect world. Please allow me to explain.
Teachers, colleges, and everyone that might be associated with producing the final product, that is, a nuclear medicine technologist, is doing a job to achieve similar results- to make a living. To ask them to stop doing what they do, would be like asking a nuclear medicine technologist to stop doing what we do. They have families to feed and support just like we do. The point is, we all work to achieve the same results for the most part. The only real solution is to take the first step in the right direction ourselves. It doesn't sound like an easy solution but, it is guaranteed to work - get training in another modality like CT or ultrasound where the opportunities are plentiful. In todays economic climate you have to be as flexible as possible and be willing to work harder - but, work smarter too (training), and you will see light at the end of the tunnel. I don't expect my opinion to be popular with anyone but, I have stopped complaining about what others are doing and have started focussing on what I can do for myself - remember the old saying: if you want something done right you are sometimes better off doing it yourself? I think this applies here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mary garrard in Grovetown, Georgia

61 months ago

Yes I agree. Everyone is trying to make a living and feed families and so forth. However, In feel it is irresponsible and bad for Nuclear medicine as a profession to continue to overpopulate the field. There is one teacher to many more students. You have a teacher that may can teach in another field but unless the nuc tech is double certified they can't get a job. I am a seasoned Nuc tech in the business for over 24 years. I lost my job 1 year and a half ago and have not been able to get back in the workforce in nuclear. They are wanting to use new grads (if there are any positions left) because they can pay them less money and the tech will be putting in to the ss fund, retirement fund and so on. There is no easy solution to this issue. But I truly feel that limiting nuc students and programs is the first step.

Jim...Virginia

61 months ago

A healthy adjustment in recruiting students and lowering enrollment owuld be the honest thing to do. NOt shut down programs, but the educator needs to also make a honest living. Provide quality education is important, but with the decrease in the need for Nuclear Techs nationwide...we must be honest to the students and decrease the enrollments.

Bob, Iowa

61 months ago

Iam a new grad. in Nuc Med. I wish the educators would have been honest with me and told me that getting a fulltime job is difficult currently. Nuc Med. is not an easy field to learn and become trained in. The classes are intense and the registry test is challenging.
I love this field and would like to work. Not PRN.
Why doesnt the USA have a domestic source for Moly 99?

61 months ago

I wish you much success in landing a full time position. I just have to hold on the hope that things will turn around. Some programs have closed and others I know are decreasing enrollment. I think that is the only thing that can be done from an education stand point. I heard at a continuing ed dinner the other night, that there has been approval for a site to produce Moly I think it was Tennessee in about 5 yrs. It has been proposed at other times but there has been too much government opposition. It would make sense!

alan in Denver, Colorado

61 months ago

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your encouragement. There are few small Iowa NM depts..I heard are closed until the Mo99 turns around. When do we expect this to happen?
Does anyone know?

61 months ago

I hear it is going to be the worst during July!

61 months ago

This site should be shared with anyone considering nuclear medicine for a career field - schools are not going to do "the honest thing" - it just doesn't work that way. Schools will close or enroll fewer students when fewer students apply for admission to nuclear medicine programs - that is the only way it will happen. Educate the public - awareness is the answer - I have the opportunity to speak to many students during their first semester of training and none so far have taken my advice to pursue a career in another field - I show them the statistics published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and I show them job sites that advertise NM jobs and push Advance magazine their way and they just won't listen. As long as their are customers/students, schools will produce NMTs. Things are not going to get any better in the next 10 years and salaries for those that are already in the field are going to get worse if our current white house administration has it's way (socialist healthcare system). There are quite a few job openings but, you have to be willing to move to take advantage of the opportunities. Complaining about educators is not going to accomplish a thing. I feel sorry for those unemployed technologists - I have been there before and it was rough but, I everything from wait on tables to sell used cars to make ends meet at times - I never gave up and am now working full time and have a PRN part time job on weekends - I never gave up and it finally paid off - do the same and you will eventually see the same results - maybe not next week or 6 months from now but, some day it will happen.

www.bls.gov/oco/ocos104.htm#projections_data

Samantha in Denver, Colorado

61 months ago

There are not quite a few NMT opportunities as stated in the previous comment. I appreciate that educators are beginning to relize the declining opportunities in Nuc Med and are adjusting the enrollments. Waiting 10 years will not help me or others. There are few jobs opened around the country in the advance magazine. I am registered and experienced, but can not find a fulltime time job anywheres.

Mary, I did here the radioisotope will get worse in July. How long is this suppose yo last..WIll this effect the employment situation?

61 months ago

I am sorry for your struggles I know your pain first hand. I am not sure how long this shortage is going to last. You can call your local Radiopharmacy and they may have more detailed info. I have heard of some departments not even scheduling pt. This inturn will affect job opportunities.

61 months ago

There are quite a few opportunities in certain parts of the country - many are not advertised nationwide. Only the finest technologists are hired because employers have more candidates to choose from. Bigger cities and surrounding burbs have a lot of part time work - it may take a couple of part time jobs to make ends meet but, it can be done with extra effort. Our department buys from different vendors - some do not rely on the Canadian reactor - South Africa and the Netherlands are also producing Moly 99 Generators and are available to certain pharmacies. It is projected that between 2006 and 2016 (the BLS) that only 3000 new positions will be created in the USA - getting into this field is not a smart thing to do - getting trained to do something else would be a smart move even if it is not your first choice - unfortunately, crying about the situation does not help the situation - being proactive and working towards a REALISTIC solution is really in everyones best interest. Schools are a business and are in business to make money - as long as their are students willing to pay for a course of study, there will be schools producing NMTs. Sad but true. I pray that you will find work but, meanwhile please do something else until the opportunity presents itself.

61 months ago

Cynthia in Houston, Texas said: I was thinking about going to school for Nuclear Medicine, but after reading this blog...I'm not so sure. Is this a good career move? I have a Bachelor's in Biology and have a lot of school loans to pay back. I need to have a steady salary of at least $50,000

Absolutely not a good idea - I can introduce you to at least a dozen students that have graduated in the last year that still are not working in the field of nuclear medicine in the Houston area - there are jobs, but, they are in other parts of the country - don't do it, you will regret it - go to nursing school -

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Samantha

61 months ago

Being flexible is really important now in the NMT job market. I heard also in some small cities in wyoming and colorado..that they ar enot scheduling patients. This will not help progress our field.
I have a BS degree and would enjoy maybe ultrasound.

John Oregon

61 months ago

Here in Oregon there are few PRN jobs in Portland. I really enjoy Nuc Med..but the number of patients scheduled in our Dept. has decreased due to the shortage of Moly99 and CT and MRI taking our exams. I do not think NUc Med will go away...but the number of techs needed will decrease over time. Depends on PET too..can we get insurances to pay.
I would have a backup plan if someone wants to learn Nuc Med.

BILL Texas

57 months ago

No job in Nuc Med...after months of hard work and thousands of dollars spent...find a diffrent career..forget Nuc Med..

rico in Ambler, Pennsylvania

56 months ago

John said: Too bad.. I wonder how many unemployed nuc meds tech there are out there.

too many to count

Gina in Augusta, Georgia

56 months ago

I'm one of them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

down and out in Edgewater, Florida

56 months ago

me too

Respectfully Yours in Vista, California

56 months ago

Unfortunately, I too echo all the above as an unemployed CNMT

nucbiz in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

July 9th 2009 was my last day being a certified nuclear technologist. No jobs out their. I worked as as a nuclear tech for 25 years the hospital I worked at closed our dept 6 nuc techs laid off.I would not go in to nuclear medicine no jobs out their!!!!!

mary gardner in Augusta, Georgia

42 months ago

Sorry to hear that! when did this happen?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.