Tc shortage

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

usnjose in Cincinnati, Ohio

54 months ago

The Tc shortage I just got and email that has maped out the Tc shortage for April 2010 and March 2010. Can any oune guide to a good article that gives a Thallium comartison to Sestamibi or Myoview our Rads that read Nuclear stress test would be willing to switch to thallium but I need to give them proof that the E.F. and wall mortion is just as good can anyone shed some light on this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Earl in Marshfield, Wisconsin

52 months ago

Here are a few:

jnm.snmjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/38/5/749

www.tsoc.org.tw/db/Jour/1/200603/5.pdf

www.triadisotopes.com/thallium/pdf/Gated%20Thallium%20and%20Tc.pdf

www2.alasbimnjournal.cl/alasbimn/CDA/sec_a/0,1205,SCID%253D578%2526PRT%253D568%2526LNID%253D10,00.html

I was able to put together a good Thallium gating protocol utilizing the info gained from these articles. The main idea is to go back to 8 frame gating to allow more counts per frame, and to increase the time per frame to 30-35 seconds.
Hope this helps.

Earl in Marshfield, Wisconsin

52 months ago

usnjose in Cincinnati, Ohio said: The Tc shortage I just got and email that has maped out the Tc shortage for April 2010 and March 2010. Can any oune guide to a good article that gives a Thallium comartison to Sestamibi or Myoview our Rads that read Nuclear stress test would be willing to switch to thallium but I need to give them proof that the E.F. and wall mortion is just as good can anyone shed some light on this.

Here are a few:

jnm.snmjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/38/5/749

www.tsoc.org.tw/db/Jour/1/200603/5.pdf

www.triadisotopes.com/thallium/pdf/Gated%20Thallium%20and%20Tc.pdf

www2.alasbimnjournal.cl/alasbimn/CDA/sec_a/0,1205,SCID%253D578%2526PRT%253D568%2526LNID%253D10,00.html

I was able to put together a good Thallium gating protocol utilizing the info gained from these articles. The main idea is to go back to 8 frame gating to allow more counts per frame, and to increase the time per frame to 30-35 seconds.
Hope this helps.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.