continue education

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

mmichele in Grand Rapids, Michigan

38 months ago

Hi All,
I received my certification in May 2008, how do I know on how much is currently required for my CE credits? This is what I gathered from the NTMCB website and I am still very confused by the chart. www.nmtcb.org/documents/CE_Chart_Explanation_2010.pdf
If anyone wants to join on this discussion re: CE please do, the more feedbacks and comments, the better, especially for technologists in California, since I do have California's license too.
Thank you very much all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jonwalker in Grove, Oklahoma

38 months ago

CEs are due on your renew date every other year. You need 1 CE per month. Thats 24 Total CEs. The date due is based on your birth month, same as your certification renewal. When you renew you have to state if you have done the required CEs. You do not have to send them in, its based on an honor system. But...They can spot check you and If you fibbed on the form...well lets just say, I would not want to be in that situation.

If you certified in may of 2008, I hope you have some CE under your belt. If not I would get busy and make sure I had the required amount, up to date.

No idea about CA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.