Nurse LVN Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (165) - Start a Discussion

molly in Kent, Ohio

can you sit for LPN boards with a OVI

I just got pulled over for OVI and Im done with school in Two mos. I am scared that I've waisted my time and ruined my life.

michelle in Houston, Texas

Becoming an LVN.

I am looking to become an LVN. I'm already an medical assistant and graduated from Everest Insitute with 4.0 average. Now I want to futher my career....

Desiree in North Hollywood, California

Please Help

I am a medical assistant looking for an online LVN/LPN school or AA in RN. I am not currently an LPN. Can you please help me figure what is the best...

Rick in Oceanside, California

Employer Tolerence Towards DUI

I was just wondering if anyone has a general idea as to what threshold of tolerence an employer has towards a past DUI convition for LVN/RN?

chewy in Richmond, Texas

Updated 79 months ago

LVN program interview - 1 Reply

hi, do u have any idea what are the questions being ask to the interview for the LVN program? i feel nervous because i will be having my interview on...

Sophie in Meriden, Connecticut

Updated 80 months ago

scared ...hitless>>conviction - 3 Replies

i have a conviction and am scared ..hitless about applying for my board exam. are there any blog sites or info clearing house for poeple with prior...

Annie in Long Beach, California

Why acute hospital don,t need lvns anymore

I am looking for lvn position in los angeles,long beach area in hosp.ibblvn for almost 20yrs.lot of experience.I also have a cerficate to teach...

evelyn in Dallas, Texas

Updated 83 months ago

Interview Preparation - 2 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming nurse lvn interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

evelyn in Dallas, Texas

Updated 83 months ago

To be the best... - 2 Replies

What are the top 3 traits or skills every nurse lvn must have to excel? Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your nurse lvn expertise?

shila in Los Angeles, California

Updated 85 months ago

I recently completed my BSN - 3 Replies

Currently reviewing for my Nclex single mom in orange county. work full time as lvn in skilled facility.

david in Austin, Texas

Radiology and sedation recovery l.v.n.

I'm an lvn staff nurse for a radiology center. I do a lot of IV'S and also act as a peri- procedure/ recovery nurse for sedated pain management...

Host

Boom or bust?

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most nurse lvn...

Host

The best part is...

What do you enjoy most about nurse lvn work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and...

Host

Starting out...

How did you get your start doing nurse lvn work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you need a particular...

Host

Getting ahead...

What is the best training for becoming a hirable nurse lvn? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective nurse...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.