54 hour Pharmacology course

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

dera lee harvey in Katy, Texas

80 months ago

i am interested in the pharmacology course please let me know when one is in tx thanks i been a cna for 30 yrs thanks again dera harvey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kimberly Roberson in Houston, Texas

77 months ago

I did some research on that Pharmcology online course. I try to get a hold of someone but i had not had any luck. However, that is the on class that i have seen offer it. I am in Texas and i want to if the test in Cal. harder than in Texas? I have read the requriements for the state Of CalF. Do you know what the state passing score?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

LaShaunda Miles

77 months ago

Kimberly Roberson in Houston, Texas said: I did some research on that Pharmcology online course. I try to get a hold of someone but i had not had any luck. However, that is the on class that i have seen offer it. I am in Texas and i want to if the test in Cal. harder than in Texas? I have read the requriements for the state Of CalF. Do you know what the state passing score?

hello i want to take this class in june as well so I can Get my liscens as a lvn. I am located in Houston. If you want to create a study group. let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ruth scott in Torrance, California

59 months ago

cmonday in Coushatta, Louisiana said: there is an online class out of california minnay institute that has
a pharmacology class for $350.00 an accredited also the method3.

where in california do you have the phone #

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

brenda singleton in Los Angeles, California

52 months ago

i would like to pay for today

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

WMTC.info in San Diego, California

39 months ago

Western Medical Training Center in El Cajon Ca very close to San Diego Ca has a 54 hour pharmacology course, the starting cost at this time is only 850.00 and this is live class.
Call Maria at (six, one, nine,) (triple eight) (nine, zero, two, eight) for information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Happy Nurse in Knoxville, Tennessee

35 months ago

California Academy of Healthcare has a 54 Hour Pharmacology Program which satisfies all requirements for your LVN license.

It is completely online and self paced.

www.CAHschool.com

They have been in operation since 2003.

You get a certificate of completion when passed and an official transcript to submit with your application to the Board of Nursing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Happy Nurse in Knoxville, Tennessee

35 months ago

brenda singleton in Los Angeles, California said: i would like to pay for today

California Academy of Healthcare has a 54 Hour Pharmacology Program which satisfies all requirements for your LVN license.

It is completely online and self paced.

www.CAHschool.com

They have been in operation since 2003.

You get a certificate of completion when passed and an official transcript to submit with your application to the Board of Nursing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bianca P. in Glendale, California

28 months ago

Liz Hunt in Mcdonough, Georgia said: I did the 54 Hour Course with www.learnga.com It was self pace and I test soon.

Did the board accept this school as "accredited"?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.