Any Affordable and FAST(er) LVN Schools In California??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 147)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

lamama in los angeles, California

67 months ago

I am willing to live anywhere in CA and go to LVN school, I know a lot of the Colleges have pre-reqs and long waiting lists, I can't do that, I'm a single mom and want to enter this field sooner than later. So that leaves me with the more expensive Private LVN schools, I know in L.A they are very expensive. Since I am looking to move in a different part of CA, I'd like to know if there are any LVN programs that I can finish in less than 15months that's affordable (NO waiting lists etc). PLEASE let me know! THANK YOU:-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (298) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

Same Situation in Rowland Heights, California

66 months ago

lamama in los angeles, California said: I am willing to live anywhere in CA and go to LVN school, I know a lot of the Colleges have pre-reqs and long waiting lists, I can't do that, I'm a single mom and want to enter this field sooner than later. So that leaves me with the more expensive Private LVN schools, I know in L.A they are very expensive. Since I am looking to move in a different part of CA, I'd like to know if there are any LVN programs that I can finish in less than 15months that's affordable (NO waiting lists etc). PLEASE let me know! THANK YOU:-)

HI, i am in the same boat as you. if you hear anything. please let me know, and i will let you know as well. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

dulce b in Augusta, Georgia

66 months ago

HAS anyone ever heard of or attended casa loma college of nursing in hawthorne CA?.\\\I'M originally from california ,and i'm moving back to california after neing in georgia for a few months, im moving back in late june early july, casa loma has a class staring on july the 27th..it's 27, 000 dollars and it includes everything, i qualify for financial aid, and it will pretty much pay for about half and the rest in loans, but i know if will pay itself off after i start working..it's a 12 mos program. i was just wondering if anyone has ever attended or heard of it..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

kymery in Corona, California

66 months ago

$25-27k seems to be the average cost for the schools, unless you can get into the R.O.P. Programs I mentioned.

Good luck in your ventures...I start March 30th at North West College in Riverside.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kymery in Palm Desert, California

66 months ago

True, but you would have a career! I am having to pay for mine, with some small grants. but I will also have my loans to pay when I get out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lamama in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

THANKS!! Keep it coming guys, the info is good. I'm hoping to find the right program soon. It looks like I will probably just go the private school route, and I think I'd rather have the higher costs vs years on a waiting list, because I would be making money SOONER.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lamama in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

Thanks Again Tiana,
I'm a bit nervous about the Sallie Mae Career Loans, that is NOT good!! I hope this is not the case or it will improve soon.
And I am a working adult too with a little one, so I don't have time to waste, I know what you mean about some people have the "leisure" to be in a community college forever taking pre-reqs and and a year or two later still not in the nursing program, that Can Not be me, I need a faster track.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

I considered Everest...same tuition as Northwest (all in the same $25k area) but the hours did not suit me. Northwest has days M-F 7-2 (just the first 11 wks are m-f7-2:30) and Everest was all week. I needed my fridays and weekends. I dont work, laid off...so this works for me. They also have evening and wknd as all schools do.

I am in my 40, oh crap...in fact turned 45 today! ughhhhh and have my MA but want to get my LVN and who knows...bridge to my RN. I absolutely LOVE the nursing field. Some complain about it, but I love it.

Yes, if you are young, I understand it sounds like a lot of money, but the return is ten fold!! I also agree, get you financial aid NOW!! You may regret it if you dont. These loans may go away quick if Arnold has his way!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Can I also ask why anyone is nervous about Sallie Mae loans? I used them for my MA back in the 80's, my son has two now for fabrication school...just like any other loan..pay it and you are fine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lamama in Dallas, Texas

65 months ago

Thanks Tiana and Kymery, it sounds like we're all in the same boat, adults returning to school!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

orchidjadedx in Sacramento, California

65 months ago

wow it's great reading all these info...anyways i live close to this one school in south sacramento called Charles A Jones and they offer a LVN program which costs 15000 which i think is pretty good compared to those 25000 ones(i think they're by far the cheapest private school)...well i think it adds up to 20000 if you add in the prereqs but still very good...saving 5000 is very good...and they have finacial aide to help you also...but one of the important pre req is that you must take the CNA program and have 6-12mths of experience before you can apply for it which i think is not bad at all...they just want you to be ready for it that's all...i'm about to finish the CNA program and am planning to take the prereqs and sign up for the LVN program...hope this helps...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lamama in Dallas, Texas

65 months ago

Thanks orchidjadedx,
but considering you need to be a cna first, take prereqs and 6-12 months experience this doesn't even come close to being "Affordable and FAST(er) LVN Schools In California" .

I've enrolled in a Private HON accredited LVN program that is 23k in Dallas Texas, I will finish in 13 months!! I have decided I will go back to California after my program and licensing here (YES, I know I need to get a CA license and already have the info).
Thanks for all the helpful responses!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lamama in Dallas, Texas

65 months ago

Correction- "BON" not HON accredited.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

My concern with a program like that too is...the one I am enrolled in allows me to take the CNA test a few months into it if I wish (some do this so they can work and go to school as a CNA). Is this Jones program shorter than the normal school. Mine is 63 weeks full time. I might assume yours is, due to the costs is much less and they require you to have your CNA already. I wonder if they cut out a lot of your normal LVN schooling with that requirement. but then I wonder how that meets the standards for the state testing. Interesting to know! Sounds more like a bridge program also. This is a great option for those who do have their CNA already, that's for sure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bureaucracy in Upland, California

65 months ago

in Plano, Texas said: SEE the thing with hacienda la puente, you are competing with many other students to get the top score out of 300 people lets say, so even if you dont get the top high scores you can still take the test again next time around but you'll have to compete once again with a new set of 300 people, I thought if you werent able to get in the first time around you would simply be on a waiting list but no, you would have to take the test again with a new set of people, a waiting list would be better in this case but hacienda la puente doesn't work that way, plus you'll need to pay up the 3000 before you even start school and most people don't have that kind of money right now..

Here is the thing with Hacienda, they make you pay $ 25 dollars for each assessment test and you get 3 times to take it and compete with over 300 people. After waiting for 2 weeks you get a result and they will tell you the " weak" area that you need to improve on. But remember, your test is being corrected by another entity ( another company ) so there is no type of transparency in seeing your accurate result. They just give you a pain sheet of paper with your points/grade. They will try to offer you into their PSYCH TECH program ( sounds like a sales pitch to me ) but you have to tell them youre NOT INTERESTED, you want to be an LVN and thats all you're going for. Okay so you sign up for another 25 dollars retry test ( imagine how much they are making on every candidates that are taking this test, wow. ). So after another 2 weeks you will visit them again and they AGAIN will bs you by saying you didn't do well on another subject i.e READING COMP. and try to sell you their PSYCH TECH again( LOL ). So you have to AGAIN reject their offer and make it clear to them that you only are interested in the LVN program. I think they try to sell you the PSYCHE TECH due to state requirement of enrollment via QUOTAS ( like a police officer with traffic tickets).

65 months ago

Bureaucracy in Upland, California said: Here is the thing with Hacienda, they make you pay $ 25 dollars for each assessment test and you get 3 times to take it and compete with over 300 people. After waiting for 2 weeks you get a result and they will tell you the " weak" area that you need to improve on. But remember, your test is being corrected by another entity ( another company ) so there is no type of transparency in seeing your accurate result. They just give you a pain sheet of paper with your points/grade. They will try to offer you into their PSYCH TECH program ( sounds like a sales pitch to me ) but you have to tell them youre NOT INTERESTED, you want to be an LVN and thats all you're going for. Okay so you sign up for another 25 dollars retry test ( imagine how much they are making on every candidates that are taking this test, wow. ). So after another 2 weeks you will visit them again and they AGAIN will bs you by saying you didn't do well on another subject i.e READING COMP. and try to sell you their PSYCH TECH again( LOL ). So you have to AGAIN reject their offer and make it clear to them that you only are interested in the LVN program. I think they try to sell you the PSYCHE TECH due to state requirement of enrollment via QUOTAS ( like a police officer with traffic tickets).

Continue.. Okay so after my 2nd try and the 2nd bs " I didn't pass " and the 2nd PSYCH TECH sales pitch, I finally got a letter from them saying I got accepted into the PRE LVN test ( but I thought according to them that I didn't pass? LOL ). Anyways, I'm now going in for the PRE LVN class and if I score high on this one they will accept me into the LVN program. I really hate any institution that require candidates to take an assessment test with a FEE. I think someone need to call the STATE of California to look into Hacienda Height Adult school regarding FRAUD within their system. They are making at least 10k a month and lying to each candidates' scores.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

in Los Angeles, California said: Everest in Ontario offers the actual RN program,very few technical private schools offer that.. i would rather do that since most are hiring for RNs as oppose to lvns but im not able to follow their school schedule, north west works best for me so if i get approve for private personal loans then ill go there since sallie mae is not available anymore

Everest college offers RN program for 45k according to the last orientation that I've attended. But this facility has not yet made it to the percentage passing for the actual NCLEX test cause they just started this RN program so they are new. As for as Northwest college they asked for I think about 36k, financial aide only pay about 8k of it and you will owe the rest. But here is the kicker, the program is full time and having a part time job is very difficult for those of you that have other financial situations, i.e car payment, rent, food, insurance ect. Northwest asked monthly payment such as 200 dollars for the loan but who can afford it if you are doing the RN program FULL TIME? I know I can't afford it. I think Concord college also asked the same. As the Economy weakened dramatically, these private schools are raking in the outrageous tuitions for Nursing programs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lizzforbes in Oxnard, California

65 months ago

in los angeles, California said: I never did attend their orientation since i'm not able to attend their school that far since I work, plus I never liked the idea that you cannot speak with anyone over the phone about the program, it's like you're forced into attending their orientation.

thanx for the info, i too am seeking the nursing field and didnt know where to turn, but this info helped tremedously! and WOW this was a reality chek for me, in terms of the cost. im always wondering how people go to these schools and where they get the money from. well now i know how this all works. thank u thank u thank u!

65 months ago

out of curiousity does anyone know how much the RN course is at a jr. college? i know its length of time, but i was curious what the cost is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

Bureaucracy in Upland, California said: As for as Northwest college they asked for I think about 36k, financial aide only pay about 8k of it and you will owe the rest. But here is the kicker, the program is full time and having a part time job is very difficult for those of you that have other financial situations, i.e car payment, rent, food, insurance ect. Northwest asked monthly payment such as 200 dollars for the loan but who can afford it if you are doing the RN program FULL TIME? I know I can't afford it. I think Concord college also asked the same. As the Economy weakened dramatically, these private schools are raking in the outrageous tuitions for Nursing programs.

I go to North West College in RVSD campus (several around)...They don't have an RN program at all. I am in the LVN program and it is about $25k, same as all of others in the area, give or take a few bucks. They also have part time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

i want to share my recent experience attending a phlebotomy course. I obtained a sally mae loan 1500.00, and attended clinical training institute a private school, 4 weeks of school 6-10p m-th and 5th week of externship. i did get my license, but no one will hire me without experience. so now im looking at attending a medical assistant program, a vehicle to get to me to the RN program next.i remain optomistic and am now considering obtaining liability insurance and then volunteering at a blood bank for the experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

in los angeles, California said: Most JC's charge around 3,000- 5,000 dollars if that.. way cheaper then the private schools but take longer to finish.

well thank u for that info too! this has really helped me big time to know what direction to take!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

lizzforbes in Oxnard, California said: i want to share my recent experience attending a phlebotomy course. I obtained a sally mae loan 1500.00, and attended clinical training institute a private school, 4 weeks of school 6-10p m-th and 5th week of externship. i did get my license, but no one will hire me without experience. so now im looking at attending a medical assistant program, a vehicle to get to me to the RN program next.i remain optomistic and am now considering obtaining liability insurance and then volunteering at a blood bank for the experience.

Why do the MA? I did my MA many moons ago...a waste for me now that I look at it with all the options. Just do the LVN...then you can Bridge to RN since that is your goal. MA doesn't have any bridge programs that I know...just a waste of 6-8 months of your time.

Even in the LVN class, 1/2 way thru it you can take the CNA license exam and work doing that also. Just a suggestion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

james in Oakland, California

65 months ago

Theres an LVN program in Vallejo costs only 18,000. it's 11 months program and no prereq. its called College of Medical Arts. Class starting soon this May/June. You can do web search type College of Medical Arts for more info. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

t in Redondo Beach, California

64 months ago

lamama in los angeles, California said: I am willing to live anywhere in CA and go to LVN school, I know a lot of the Colleges have pre-reqs and long waiting lists, I can't do that, I'm a single mom and want to enter this field sooner than later. So that leaves me with the more expensive Private LVN schools, I know in L.A they are very expensive. Since I am looking to move in a different part of CA, I'd like to know if there are any LVN programs that I can finish in less than 15months that's affordable (NO waiting lists etc). PLEASE let me know! THANK YOU:-)

Casa Loma College offers LVN program that is only 11 months with going full time. This is located in Hawthorne CA off Crenshaw.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

junbug in Los Angeles, California

64 months ago

t in Redondo Beach, California said: Casa Loma College offers LVN program that is only 11 months with going full time. This is located in Hawthorne CA off Crenshaw.

for how much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dulcebarnes in Augusta, Georgia

64 months ago

it's 27,600 or something like that,and it's 12 months not 11 months..theres also a 10 month program at angeles institute in lakewood...and thats 21000..angeles has a class starting july 20th and casa loma has one starting july 27th...im still debating which one to go too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

RC in Bell, California

64 months ago

kymery in Corona, California said: there is an ROP program in La Puenta (i think thats that city) that offers it at about $3000. Google ROP LVN programs in oc

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO. I AM A MEDICAL ASST. I NEED TO MOVE ON AND MAKE MORE MONEY BUT THE PROGRAM IS SO EXPENSIVE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dulcebarnes in Augusta, Georgia

63 months ago

anyone going to casa loma college in hawthorne starting july 27th?..im gonna try to go..just wondering who else might go..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bureaucracy in Montclair, California

63 months ago

in los angeles, California said: Most JC's charge around 3,000- 5,000 dollars if that.. way cheaper then the private schools but take longer to finish.

Of course it is cheaper duh ! But you'll spent most of your 5 years on the waiting list. Lets get to the bottom line; If you're in the Community College, you better have a HIGH GPA overal AND your science core course GPA high as well. I'm talking about 3.5 GPAs and higher in order for them not to pass up your application. I have a friend that has a 3.8 GPA overal and 4.0 GPA in Science classes but wasn't selected into the RN program at MT SAC so she enrolled into Cal State LA for her BSN and got accepted into the RN program there. She is now an RN.BSN , she passed her NCLEX first tried and now currently working at a major Hospital in LA. GOOD FOR HER ! CONGRATS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

in los angeles, California said: AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCESBecome A Registered Nurse
If you are a recent high school graduate with a 3.0 GPA or higher we would like to hear from you.

• No Waiting List
• No Lottery
• No Prerequisites

FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE IF QUALIFY.

Accepting applications for summer of 2009.

Change your life in 3 years. Call today!
sorry i'm not allowed to post the number because it gives me errors but check out the website.. i will say i'm sure this place is expensive and as always check to see if its reputable..

www.auhs.edu/

LOL in 3 years? hahahahahahha

63 months ago

in los angeles, California said: Did your friend have a full time job while attending Cal State LA?
maybe she's married and gets help from her husband, I do not have any help from anyone and make too much for financial aid. I'm happy for her, she took it different route and it worked for her.

No, she's not married. She live at home with her family so rent was not an issue. However, I remembered her talking about she has a loan for 15k , not bad. Her classes at Mt Sac was paid via financial aide. But for Cal State LA, I think she got most of her tuitions paid by financial aide and a grant. But overal, after taking the Nclex exam and passing it, she only had that 15k debt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jen in Oakland, California

62 months ago

can anyone tell me what's the difference between adult school nursing programs and local community colleges? Which is easier to get in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Loloi2 in Bakersfield, California

62 months ago

kymery in Corona, California said: there is an ROP program in La Puenta (i think thats that city) that offers it at about $3000. Google ROP LVN programs in oc

My friend's husband works for LAUSD(School District) and he told me the other day that I could have gotten my LVN from an LAUSD charter school (something like that) for less than $3000, but I didnt ask for any details since I am already done with my LVN. Hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Loloi2 in Bakersfield, California

62 months ago

My friend's husband works for LAUSD (school district) and he told me I could have gotten my LVN from one of LAUSD's charter (or satellite) schools for around $3000. Check into that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

angel lvn in Anaheim, California

61 months ago

Loloi2 in Bakersfield, California said: My friend's husband works for LAUSD(School District) and he told me the other day that I could have gotten my LVN from an LAUSD charter school (something like that) for less than $3000, but I didnt ask for any details since I am already done with my LVN. Hope that helps.

I graduated from West Valley Occupational Center last year and I paid about $2000.00 for the program. It is very hard to get in though....every year 200 to 300 applicants and they take only 15. state board passing rate is 100%!! Great program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

second time around in West Covina, California

60 months ago

Bureaucracy in Upland, California said: Continue.. Okay so after my 2nd try and the 2nd bs " I didn't pass " and the 2nd PSYCH TECH sales pitch, I finally got a letter from them saying I got accepted into the PRE LVN test ( but I thought according to them that I didn't pass? LOL ). Anyways, I'm now going in for the PRE LVN class and if I score high on this one they will accept me into the LVN program. I really hate any institution that require candidates to take an assessment test with a FEE. I think someone need to call the STATE of California to look into Hacienda Height Adult school regarding FRAUD within their system. They are making at least 10k a month and lying to each candidates' scores.

to bureaucracy, you are so right this district is making lots of money with all this unemployed people desperate to receive some type of education to get ahead in life,I took the same test 2 times and scored low according to them also took Intro to health class WASTE OF TIME theres nothing new to learn but they make you think you are getting ready for the lvn course and the instructor keeps saying that if you do good in this class chances are you may get accepted in the lvn class but its only 'bs' i think what they are doing is getting names sing in the attendance sheet so goverment can pay them for each person in the classroom they are doing fraud by letting people think they are in the right path to became an lvn when in reality they are usign your identity to commit fraud by ofering all kinds of "tools" to get ready for the lvn class by attending classes that are waste of time and all you are getting is frustrated and very hopless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Male CNA in Upland, California

60 months ago

[QUOTE who=]Did your friend have a full time job while attending Cal State LA?
maybe she's married and gets help from her husband, I do not have any help from anyone and make too much for financial aid. I'm happy for her, she took it different route and it worked for her.

HELL NO ! A JOB WHILE IN THE RN PROGRAM?????? OUT OF YOUR MIND !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bless1 in La Puente, California

60 months ago

Does anyone know of any LVN programs in la puente or close to la puente on evenings and weekends that is not 23k im a single mom n need 2 keep my day job i also need a program that is not too long. One that is accredited by the vocational nursing board. Please let me know...thank you

jose in Los Angeles, California

59 months ago

the downey adult school program in the city of downey is only 5k and lasts 12 month

T in Lynwood, California

59 months ago

Yes it's only 5k and last only 12 months.. We all know this but it's not so easy to get into schools like these.. that's why they are so cheap and so short because it's a long waiting list and the test are very competive.

Christopher L in Norwalk, California

59 months ago

Im testing in Downey on the 22nd of this month. I just passed my state exam for CNA today thru the Red Cross. (yay Me.) Hopefully I get passed the 1st two stages at Downey so I can do the program if not i guess ill work as a CNA till next year comes around.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

LVN STUDENT in Los Angeles, California

59 months ago

THERE IS A GREAT LVN PROGRAM THAT I AM FINISHING IN JANUARY 2010, THE SHOOL IS IN BEVERLY HILLS, I BELIEVE THEY ALSO HAVE A CAMPUS IN ONTARIO THERE WEBSITE IS WWW.WCUI.EDU

I HOPE THIS HELPS THOSE WANTING A GOOD SCHOOL

T in Orange, California

58 months ago

I have done quite a bit of research on LVN schools. The cheapest way is definitely ROP programs. However, the ROP programs are first, few and far between and second, usually bridged with the high schools so they accept high school students first. After their selection of high school students they will start accepting adults into their programs. They usually take 40-60 students each term with about 15-20 openings for adults. This really makes it difficult to contend for those open spots. The North Orange County ROP class gave a rubric out to show how they select for the open spots for adults. It is a point system where your previous educational experience, medical/patient work experience, interview, nursing prereqs were all taken into account. Let me put it this way. I have two bachelors degrees and I am a former educator and I didn't stand a chance in hell getting into this program. The only way I stood a chance is if I had a CNA or MA and took nursing prereqs, and that would have taken me at least 1 1/2 to 2 years to complete before I could even have a chance at the ROP program. I decided to take the loans out and pay for a private accredited institution that will enable me to become an LVN in 2 years (part time program). After I receive my LVN certificate I can finish my nursing prereqs and bridge into the second year of an RN program, either at the JC or university.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

fria in Fremont, California

57 months ago

I went to ST FRANCIS CAREER COLLEGE in Lynwood, CA. this was 9 years ago, but they still have an LVN PROGRAM. i don't know how much it is now but they help low income student in exchange of volunteer hours. they also have financial aid available. what's nice too is that they have a RN program with ELAC (east LA community college) after you finish LVN which SFCC will pay for. I think you have to work for St Francis Medical Center for some years. Call them up. Good Luck guys!!!!! God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

myfuturizbrite@yahoo.com in Los Angeles, California

57 months ago

LVN STUDENT in Los Angeles, California said: THERE IS A GREAT LVN PROGRAM THAT I AM FINISHING IN JANUARY 2010, THE SHOOL IS IN BEVERLY HILLS, I BELIEVE THEY ALSO HAVE A CAMPUS IN ONTARIO THERE WEBSITE IS WWW.WCUI.EDU

I HOPE THIS HELPS THOSE WANTING A GOOD SCHOOL

Hi I just reacently posted a comment about WCUI... Please would you be kind enough to give me a little more info. I have an appointment with WCUI on Monday... I'm attending a school down the street from this one right now for LVN and I'm in level 1. It will be over in 2weeks and I hate it. I'm going to switch and wondering if WCUI is a better fit. I will go into more detail when I hear back from someone who can give me feed back. thanks again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

flossy in Palmdale, California

56 months ago

Did you start the program at North Valley Occupational? My sister went there many years ago, and at that time she said it was a fantastic program. My daughter is thinking of going there. The school says they accept applications in January, and choose there students carefully. Do you have any suggestions on what they are looking for? What is there application process like.
Thanks for your time and hope school is going well for you.

Diana in Simi Valley, California

56 months ago

Because I am in the program that started sep,09. so I am attending right now.

DARCIE in Canyon Country, California

56 months ago

Awsome! How do you like going there and how was the entry exam for the math and english? I take my exam is February. Also, is the class a good mix of people?
Thanks!

Diana in Simi Valley, California

56 months ago

flossy in Palmdale, California said: Did you start the program at North Valley Occupational? My sister went there many years ago, and at that time she said it was a fantastic program. My daughter is thinking of going there. The school says they accept applications in January, and choose there students carefully. Do you have any suggestions on what they are looking for? What is there application process like.
Thanks for your time and hope school is going well for you.

I am going there now and I like it a lot. We do clinical at UCLA so we have to get up early but its great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.