You will fail. I have NO Social life rite now I have a 91 avg
And I study my butt off. The instructors are very
Experienced and tenured in their field And they have a pretty
High pass rate for nclex. But again that's individually
Based...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SLACY in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

I was not impressed by my first visit to DNI. I went and visited Concorde they are in Arlington. I took the net test and passed the first time. I sort of followed my gut.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cgamble in Mckinney, Texas

33 months ago

Hello! Did you look at Platt? I live in Mckinney and really trying to make a wise decision!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cgamble in Mckinney, Texas

33 months ago

Me said: Any nursing school u go to will dismiss u for not performing. Dont
Get the short cut acceptance due to high cost
Theory confused with the fact that there are standards,
The balance is that u get a try without pre reqs, most
Of my classmates already took pre reqs. If you don't perform
Take ur opportunity be serious and meet those requirements
Yes you will be bitter, out on ur butt lookin for snuffs job
Unable to get accepted to other nursing schools. And
Describing the school as a bad school. I don't want
Any nurse givin me an I v who had to take the
State board 4 times. I'm sorry. Get me someone else. The
Curriculum is university format. U have study if u don't
You will fail. I have NO Social life rite now I have a 91 avg
And I study my butt off. The instructors are very
Experienced and tenured in their field And they have a pretty
High pass rate for nclex. But again that's individually
Based...

****What school are you going to? I'm trying to find a school that doesn't have a waiting list because I need to start working in no longer that a year!

judyrhino in Flower Mound, Texas

32 months ago

I am looking to get my LVN but have not been in school since 1980. I have some college credits, but did not complete my degree. Can I still obtain a LVN certification? What is cheapest place to go near Flower Mound area? How long does it take? My email is judyrhino2@verizon.net if you have any info to offer. Thanks

MA in Garland, Texas

28 months ago

THIS IS THE WORSE SCHOOL ANYBODY CAN EVER GO TO. I'AM IN MY 3RD QUATER RIGHT NOW, AND FAILING A
CLASS BECAUSE OF BAD LECTURES WE GET. THEY END UP CHANGING SOMETHING INS SCHOOL EVERY OTHER MONTH.
THEY JUST MAKE IT HARDER EACH MONTH.I'AM SUFFERING RIGHT NOW.I WANT TO CHANGE SCHOOLS BUT CANT CAUSE CREDITS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE...F THIS SCHOOL

candy in Garland, Texas

28 months ago

MA in Garland, Texas said: THIS IS THE WORSE SCHOOL ANYBODY CAN EVER GO TO. I'AM IN MY 3RD QUATER RIGHT NOW, AND FAILING A
CLASS BECAUSE OF BAD LECTURES WE GET. THEY END UP CHANGING SOMETHING INS SCHOOL EVERY OTHER MONTH.
THEY JUST MAKE IT HARDER EACH MONTH.I'AM SUFFERING RIGHT NOW.I WANT TO CHANGE SCHOOLS BUT CANT CAUSE CREDITS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE...F THIS SCHOOL

Wow. I'm in my 4th semester and I'm doing great! The teachers that I've had have been awesome! My question to you is how much do you study and what are your study habits? I would like to have an A but I don't I have a B and I'm not complaining. You get out what you put in. No one nursing school is ever going to be perfect and to be honest with you if you're expecting teachers to just spoon feed you all the time you will learn nothing. I would rather have a tough teacher who's going to teach me something so that I can be a good nurse and pass nclex instead of an easy one that won't prepare me for whats coming. What we all tend to forget at times is that teachers are humans too therefore they are not perfect.. and as a student I can tell you that I'm most deff not perfect. lol there are times when I should read or have studied when I chose to do other things instead and got my resulting grade... I can't blame anybody but me. However, I will say to you now-- if by some chance you do pass this semester, instead of wasting time complaining on a website, you could take that same time and study or better yet reach out to one of the other students for help if you don't feel comfortable asking a teacher... good-luck and god bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

camogirl360 in Ennis, Texas

28 months ago

cat in Dallas, Texas said: does anyone know about the nursing program at ITT Tech in richardson?

I am going to an information session on april 14 of 2012 to get more info about it. I have read reviews from other schools that have made me very cautios about it but your going to be paying about the same for both. Possibly a bit less for ITT. I have read some reviews that your credits don't transfer but like I said I will have more info after the info session.

precious in Mesquite, Texas

26 months ago

If you attend Dallas Nursing Institute in Dallas, Tx on Abrams and 635 do you get tuition for books, supplies, transportation and room and board like you do at the Dallas Community College's/

26 months ago

camogirl360 in Ennis, Texas said: I am going to an information session on april 14 of 2012 to get more info about it. I have read reviews from other schools that have made me very cautios about it but your going to be paying about the same for both. Possibly a bit less for ITT. I have read some reviews that your credits don't transfer but like I said I will have more info after the info session.

Hello Camogirl Did you attend the orientation session at Dallas Nursing Institute? Did you ask any questions about their financial aid process? Do you know what they schedules are like for the Associate Degree in Nursing Program? Have you started yet? Thanks

Donna in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

precious in Mesquite, Texas said: Hello Camogirl Did you attend the orientation session at Dallas Nursing Institute? Did you ask any questions about their financial aid process? Do you know what they schedules are like for the Associate Degree in Nursing Program? Have you started yet? Thanks

ATTENTION: READ CAUTIOUSLY:
Dallas Nursing Institute is having Problems with the Texas Board of Nursing and Texas Workforce Commission.
Please before giving this school your money go to the Texas Board of Nursing and check out the sanctions that were placed on the school by the Board.
Please Be Careful.

Donna in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

precious in Mesquite, Texas said: If you attend Dallas Nursing Institute in Dallas, Tx on Abrams and 635 do you get tuition for books, supplies, transportation and room and board like you do at the Dallas Community College 's/

ATTENTION, BE WARE OF THIS SCHOOL......
CHECK THEM OUT WITH THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING AND FIND OUT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SANCTIONED BY THE NURSING BOARD.
THIS SCHOOL IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS HAVE FAILED OUT APPROXIMATELY 70 STUDENT IN JUST 2 CLASSES. THIS IS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SCHOOL. CHECK OUT THE SCHOOL WITH THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSES AND TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION. IN THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS HAS HAD OVER 50 COMPLAINTS FROM STUDENTS WHO PAID OUT 26,000 AND DID NOT PASS THE EXIT EXAM. THE EXAMS WERE SWITCHED AT THE LAST MINUTE AND A HUGE NUMBER OF STUDENTS FAILED. WHEN THE EXAM WAS COMPLETE THE ADMINISTER GAVE EXTRA CREDIT TO SOME AND NOT OTHERS.
ATTENDING THIS SCHOOL CAN COST YOU IN THE LONG RUN AND YOU MAY NOT GET TO SIT FOR THE TEXAS STATE BOARD EXAM WHICH WOULD MEAN YOU HAVE TO PAY ALL THE MONEY BACK AND STILL HAVE NO NURSING LICENSE

Donna in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

MA in Garland, Texas said: THIS IS THE WORSE SCHOOL ANYBODY CAN EVER GO TO. I'AM IN MY 3RD QUATER RIGHT NOW, AND FAILING A

HOW DID YOU DO IN YOUR LAST FEW MONTHS AT DNI.
DNI IS GETTING WORSE IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS 30 OR SO STUDENTS FAILED OB AND MS2 THERE WAS ONLY 40ISH STUDENTS IN THESE CLASSES.
IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT DNI THE TEXAS STATE BROAD OF NURSES AND TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
DNI HAS HAD SO MANY COMPLAINTS TO THE TEXAS STATE BOARD OF NURSES ARE LOOKING INTO ALL THE COMPLAINTS.

Donna in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

candy in Garland, Texas said: Wow. I'm in my 4th semester and I'm doing great! The teachers that I've had have been awesome! My question to you is how much do you study and what are your study habits? I would like to have an A but I don't I have a B and I'm not complaining. You get out what you put in. No one nursing school is ever going to be perfect and to be honest with you if you're expecting teachers to just spoon feed you all the time you will learn nothing. I would rather have a tough teacher who's going to teach me something so that I can be a good nurse and pass nclex instead of an easy one that won't prepare me for whats coming. What we all tend to forget at times is that teachers are humans too therefore they are not perfect.. and as a student I can tell you that I'm most deff not perfect. lol there are times when I should read or have studied when I chose to do other things instead and got my resulting grade... I can't blame anybody but me. However, I will say to you now-- if by some chance you do pass this semester, instead of wasting time complaining on a website, you could take that same time and study or better yet reach out to one of the other students for help if you don't feel comfortable asking a teacher... good-luck and god bless.

DNI HAS HAD SO MANY COMPLAINTS TO THE TEXAS STATE BOARD OF NURSES ARE LOOKING INTO ALL THE COMPLAINTS.

Donna in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

CHECK OUT THIS SCHOOL WITH THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSES. ON THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSES WEB SITE IN BOARD MINUTES THERE ARE THE SANCTIONS THAT WERE GIVEN TO DNI. CALL THE BOARD AND ASK QUESTIONS.

Donna in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

Jessica in Little Elm, Texas said:

DNI PASS RATE IS BELOW 80 PERCENT. THE TEXAS STATE BOARD REQUIRES A PASS RATE OF 80 DNI IS FAILING BY THE TEXAS STATE BOARD STANDARDS.

Donna in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AFTER READING CALL THE TEXAS STATE BOARD AND ASK QUESTIONS.

THIS IS THE TEXAS STATE BOARD OF NURSES AGENDA MEETING FOR DALLAS NURSING INSTITUTE.

GO TO THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING WEB SITE
THEN TO TO THE BOARD MEETINGS
UNDER EDUCATION
3.2.9 READ THE INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED BY THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSES.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS CALL THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING
THE NUMBER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS 3.

Agenda Item: 3.2.9.
Prepared by: R.Caldwell/J.Hooper
Board Meeting: October 2011
Report of Joint Survey Visit and Status of Programs
Dallas Nursing Institute in Dallas, Texas
Vocational and Professional Nursing Education Programs
*3.2.9. Report of Joint Survey Visit and Status of Programs - Dallas Nursing Institute in Dallas, Texas - Vocational and Professional Nursing Education Programs - RCaldwell

Donna in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

Jessica in Little Elm, Texas said:

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AFTER READING CALL THE TEXAS STATE BOARD AND ASK QUESTIONS.

THIS IS THE TEXAS STATE BOARD OF NURSES AGENDA MEETING FOR DALLAS NURSING INSTITUTE.

GO TO THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING WEB SITE
THEN TO TO THE BOARD MEETINGS
UNDER EDUCATION
3.2.9 READ THE INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED BY THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSES.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS CALL THE TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING
THE NUMBER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS 3.

Report of Joint Survey Visit and Status of Programs
Dallas Nursing Institute in Dallas, Texas
Vocational and Professional Nursing Education Programs
*3.2.9. Report of Joint Survey Visit and Status of Programs - Dallas Nursing Institute in Dallas, Texas - Vocational and Professional Nursing Education Programs - RCaldwell

cookie in Forney, Texas

25 months ago

precious in Mesquite, Texas said: If you attend Dallas Nursing Institute in Dallas, Tx on Abrams and 635 do you get tuition for books, supplies, transportation and room and board like you do at the Dallas Community College 's/

Yes you get everything.. but I would go to another school if I were you. I'm done with the school and I can tell you first hand that they suck.. With the exception of a few teachers and staff personal. Please don't do it. This school is all about the money. Trust me, you'll just be another number when it comes time for you to graduate!

stopwhinning in Dallas, Texas

25 months ago

maybe you should learn to spell, I mean really? your in nursing school and your grammer appears to have come from some third world country.....grow up and take responsibility for your own failures....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

myself

25 months ago

While the poster may not have used grammar to your liking, thus the snobbish comment, he has a valid point. They change books regularly, there are entire classes failing.g due to poor lectures out of books that they have acknowledged are subpar. I would advise that before you stare down at your nose at those that may not be as articulate as yourself, at least have the intelligence to look past the grammar and read the message. I hold a nd and ms and am struggling for the same reasons. This is not a school I can recommend to anyone, they will set you up to fail AFTER they have processed and collected your 26k.

Brian A. in Seattle, Washington

25 months ago

Wow, I read about 50 comments on this thread... interesting perspectives to say the least. :)

If anyone is interested in looking at alternatives in the Dallas area, here's a link: www.allnursingschools.com/nursing-degree/all-degrees/all-careers/texas/dallas
Can't vouch for any of those specific programs, but at least that's a good broad sample of the schools that are taking registrations now.

25 months ago

Thank you all for the Responses, I Really appreciate them all, After careful consideration I'm going to go to Trinity Valley. Thanks Again

candy in Terrell, Texas

25 months ago

I have BS and a MS in accounting. It's one thing to be "snobbish" vs another for telling the truth. If you can not understand "English" nor speak it very well here in "America" the nursing field is not for you. People don't want a nurse who they can't understand.. esp when coming down to an issue that affects their quality of life. If you can't understand.. "you need to read this in order to pass this exam" and "if you are having issues understanding this material- ask for help instead of cheating.." then you won't and don't make it.. and if by some chance you do.. you end up losing your cert not even 30 days of having it as a nurse... It's people like you that kill people. I've seen it happen. If you get offended because of this statement, then you need to look inside yourself and ask why?

Bluetea in Texas

25 months ago

stopwhinning in Dallas, Texas said: maybe you should learn to spell, I mean really? your in nursing school and your grammer appears to have come from some third world country.....grow up and take responsibility for your own failures....

That would be you're not your and its grammar not grammer. LOL!

Bluetea in Texas

25 months ago

stopwhinning in Dallas, Texas said: maybe you should learn to spell, I mean really? your in nursing school and your grammer appears to have come from some third world country.....grow up and take responsibility for your own failures....

I guess its true what they say about Texas. That would be you're not your and its grammar not grammer. LOL!

Do they have Sesame Street videos in nursing school? Heh!

treetopapplejuice in Dallas, Texas

25 months ago

Say y'all, this poster board is suppose to be helpful and informative, not an extension of facebook. I only answered a question to help someone who is aspiring to make a better life for themselves. Honestly yes you can do that at DNI. You get out what you put in. If you come in with a nasty attitude, then you're not gonna get the support you deserve. Support is not mandatory from any staff member. Unless you have the right attitude you're not gone make it anywhere anyway. I'm 3months away from my opening the door to my dream. Note I said opening the door, LVN ain't my dream but it's gonna get me where I need to go. True enuf I made a whole lot of decisions to go to different schools in the beginning but Im here now. No I won't say the school doesnt have problems, yes it does, but if the end result is me getting my paper with no questions, well it's good with me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ladonna Young in Arlington, Texas

23 months ago

DNI GRAD in Forney, Texas said: I graduated from DNI in June 2010. I think that it is a very good school! Yes it is expensive but that is because there is no waiting list, you do not need pre-reqs, & it is a private school. As we all know you have to pay for taking short cuts. Also the only clinicals that are online are OB/GYN & Ped's, Although some students go to the hospital for these clinicals. And yes there is a monthly payment option. Honestly if you have the time to take your basics and wait to get in a program then why wouldn't you wait go somewhere cheaper if not DNI is the way to go. Also it is under new ownership.

I attended Everest College. They taught us Medisoft claimgear and we used books. These employers are real tough when looking for a medical billing job. They want you to have a lot of experience and what not. I think it is just another form of descrimination. Medis nos

23 months ago

HELLO Dni grad Could you please tell me how much is the monthly tuition, and do they provide financial aid to the student for home&transportation like the community colleges do? Thank you.

manning_girl in Desoto, Texas

19 months ago

I was accepting to DNI and was scheduled to start in Oct12 but I backed out and I am thinking up attending in Feb13 but I am wondering if they offer night and weekend classes now and if the school is really worth the 26K. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

19 months ago

manning_girl in Desoto, Texas said: I was accepted to DNI and was scheduled to start in Oct12 but I backed out and I am thinking of attending in Feb13 but I am wondering if they offer night and weekend classes now and if the school is really worth the 26K. Any help would be gladly appreciated.
...sorry I sent it before I did a spell check.

19 months ago

manning_girl in Desoto, Texas said: I was accepting to DNI and was scheduled to start in Oct12 but I backed out and I am thinking up attending in Feb13 but I am wondering if they offer night and weekend classes now and if the school is really worth the 26K. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Hello Maning Girl, I recently went to an information session myself. From what I was told the price is around 26k. It kind of scared me. Did they say they say they offer out financial aid since school is Mon-Fri 8-3-30. It would be kind of hard to work while going. Did they drug test you? I also heard the hesi was pretty easy, what was yours like. Im really interested in attending the school but the reviews make me a little hesitant. Since you were recently accepted could you also tell me how long did it take to receive your acceptance letter. Thank you.

19 months ago

treetopapplejuice in Dallas, Texas said: Say y'all, this poster board is suppose to be helpful and informative, not an extension of facebook. I only answered a question to help someone who is aspiring to make a better life for themselves. Honestly yes you can do that at DNI. You get out what you put in. If you come in with a nasty attitude, then you're not gonna get the support you deserve. Support is not mandatory from any staff member. Unless you have the right attitude you're not gone make it anywhere anyway. I'm 3months away from my opening the door to my dream. Note I said opening the door, LVN ain't my dream but it's gonna get me where I need to go. True enuf I made a whole lot of decisions to go to different schools in the beginning but Im here now. No I won't say the school doesnt have problems, yes it does, but if the end result is me getting my paper with no questions, well it's good with me.

Hello how is it going at Dni?

19 months ago

precious in Mesquite, Texas said: Hello Maning Girl, I recently went to an information session myself. From what I was told the price is around 26k. It kind of scared me. Did they say they say they offer out financial aid since school is Mon-Fri 8-3-30. It would be kind of hard to work while going. Did they drug test you? I also heard the hesi was pretty easy, what was yours like. Im really interested in attending the school but the reviews make me a little hesitant. Since you were recently accepted could you also tell me how long did it take to receive your acceptance letter. Thank you.

It was a pretty easy process...I took my drug test the same day I took my Hesi and the test is very basic so it is like taking a Tabe test which is scored on a high school level. The longest process was doing my registration paperwork it took about an hour . I had already done my FA and I was told I would get a refund the first half after pharmacology and the second half I would have to make arrangements to pay out a difference of like 250 so everything was covered in loans. I was finished within a week with everything. I knew they had the day schedule but I work as a phlebotomist during the week and I am thinking of doing something similar to what i do part time if they had weekend school. I guess I could always work on the weekends. I found another school in Duncanville/ Dallas area but I dont have a lot of info yet but when i do I'll let u know.

19 months ago

Good Morning Manning Girl, Thank you for the quick response, I Appreciate it :). Okay so the test is fairly easy, that's good. Why would you have to pay the 250 out of pocket, I thought by them receiving 26 thousand that they should issue us refunds like they do in the community college. If they are getting my loans, I'm not paying nothing out of pocket, that's the reason I'm going to school bc I'm Broke you know. Congratulations on continuing your education :) I wish I had something to start out with from the medical field. Please let me know about this other school, Please :) Also have you heard about Platt College. I attended a brief info session their with a counselor. They have classes Mon thru Thur 9 to 4. Around the same price

19 months ago

precious in Mesquite, Texas said: Good Morning Manning Girl, Thank you for the quick response, I Appreciate it :). Okay so the test is fairly easy, that's good. Why would you have to pay the 250 out of pocket, I thought by them receiving 26 thousand that they should issue us refunds like they do in the community college. If they are getting my loans, I'm not paying nothing out of pocket, that's the reason I'm going to school bc I'm Broke you know. Congratulations on continuing your education :) I wish I had something to start ouwith from the medical field. Please let me know about this other school, Please :) Also have you heard about Platt College. I attended a brief info session their with a counselor. They have classes Mon thru Thur 9 to 4. Around the same price

I really didnt like the style that Platt had...they didn't give me a good first impression. It depends on how the FA period falls bc when I thought of going in July I was going to have to pay almost 700 out of pocket but in Oct u will have two FA years combined into one school year so you get more money. It sounds crazy but it makes sense. Navarro also has a great. program in Waxahachie with no prerequisite and i had considered them but it doesn't fit my schedule either. I'm not sure where you live but they have a great program. If u would lime u an email me so we can exchange numbers and I would be glad to give you more info.

current DNI Student in Quinlan, Texas

18 months ago

let me off start off by saying I live in a rural community where there is a 2 year waiting list to be accepted in the local community college nursing program. I have all my pre req. I checked into DNI because there was no waiting list and it was only 13months. I spent days researching all the posts online, and I was reading all these negative posts, I had gone into the school for the information session, I told myself surely this was just a some angry students because it wasnt handed to them. so I recutantly went againest my gut and enrolled and started in April. the first class was great there was a class of 50 students but were divided into 2 groups of 25, so the student ratio was 25-1. then after that it went down hill fast. they merged the 2 groups into 1 big class again, and had what they call TA's who do nothing but sit in the corner and play on the phone to keep their student to teacher ratio down, now we have a class of 67 students because the class ahead of us, failed alot of students so they got put into our class, there are no seats. All of the clinical's are at nursing homes, all we do is ADL's and depending on what instructor we have that day, depends on how many ADL's we do. Dont get me wrong I understand that ADL's are a vital skill into everyday nursing, but so are the skills we are taught in 2 days, and not able to perform either to the lack of sites or instructors not wanting to be bothered. Most of the people that Ive encountered that are their to help the students are rude, and do not help. I do have to say though the program director Mr. Johnson is truely there to help the students and take's our concerns seriously and does everything in his power to make change happen. Its diffently a hard school and its not handed to you and you are not taught everything in the classroom. If you have your credits completed and you CAN wait the until your acccepted into a nursing program. do it!!! as far as the TWC investigating the school, it is true, and

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

current DNI Student in Quinlan, Texas

18 months ago

Im so worried every day that either we'll go to school one day and the doors be locked or when I do finish school and take my broads and our applying for positions, it will be a mark againest me because I attended DNI.

Dgm2491

17 months ago

Does any one know the hours for an lvn at DNI? Full time and how strict the program is?

MaleNurse in Arlington, Texas

14 months ago

If you really want to know if DNI is a good school and worth paying all that money, go to the source.

www.bne.state.tx.us/nursingeducation/edudocs/2011-NCLEX-RN.pdf

Data shows the NCLEX-RN pass rate for all the nursing schools in Texas. DNI has the lowest NCLEX-RN pass rate in Texas at 62.75%. On a different government site DNI has an NCLEX-LVN pass rate of 87%

vspenc09 in Dallas, Texas

7 months ago

CurrentDNIStudent in Mesquite, Texas said: I have to agree with the above comments. I just started the LVN program on Feb 1st and I am LOVING it so far! The professors we have had are great, go into detail with lectures. Now it is only my 3rd week but we have already had a test, had 2 check offs, and I am doing well. You have to be serious about this program to make it work for you. But get real people we are ADULTS they are not going to hand everything to you on a silver platter! U can not expect an easy time in school if you want to be a NURSE we are talking about peoples LIVES!!!!
DNI staff has been great so far, explaining things and working on my financial aid and grants stuff i have not touched in 15 years!
I am excited about my future and wish everyone good luck just dont knock a program unless you are serious about making a commitment..we are not in kindergarten anymore!
Soon to be Nurse! June 2011!!!!

Im wanting to know how everything turned out for you.... did you graduate and did you find a job easi?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

simone2590 in Texas

2 months ago

Hi I wanted to know if there's any nursing school that take credits from dallas nursing institute please let me know!!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.