IM LOOKING FOR A LVN PROGRAM IN SAN BERNARDINO OR CLOSE TO IT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Ferren in San Bernardino, California

67 months ago

IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD SCHOOL TO GO TO FOR LVN ????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

TARANJIT in Manteca, California

67 months ago

NO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TARANJIT in Manteca, California

67 months ago

I.WANT,DO.LVN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DeeDee in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

Redlands Adult school is $4000 with no financial aide or loans available. The redlands lvn program quite competitive to get into since there are 30 spaces and hundreds of people applying. (So try to get a high score in the 100 -98 percent range in the entrance exams. Next (if you receive a high score, you are interviewed in from of a panel who will deciede if you get into the program.

Concord Vocational School and 4D college costs $30,000 but you have 10 years after you graduate to pay off the your loans.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

so lvn in San Bernardino, California

42 months ago

DeeDee in Los Angeles, California said: Redlands Adult school is $4000 with no financial aide or loans available. The redlands lvn program quite competitive to get into since there are 30 spaces and hundreds of people applying. (So try to get a high score in the 100 -98 percent range in the entrance exams. Next (if you receive a high score, you are interviewed in from of a panel who will deciede if you get into the program.

Concord Vocational School and 4D college costs $30,000 but you have 10 years after you graduate to pay off the your loans.

WHAT ABOUT REFRESHER COURSES OFFERED AROUND SAN BERNARDINO, CA??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kbvn27 in Menifee, California

40 months ago

There are quite a few in Colton. I graduated from Four-D College. There's also Summit and Concorde. Good Luck! Wait Summit isn't good.

Mardi in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

kbvn27 in Menifee, California said: There are quite a few in Colton. I graduated from Four-D College . There's also Summit and Concorde. Good Luck! Wait Summit isn't good.

How was your experience at 4D? I'm thinking about going there in the fall for LVN program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mardi in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

kbvn27 in Menifee, California said: There are quite a few in Colton. I graduated from Four-D College . There's also Summit and Concorde. Good Luck! Wait Summit isn't good.

How was your experience at 4D? I'm thinking about going there in the fall for LVN program.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.