LVN to RN...FAST in Dallas, Tx

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 59 of 59)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

marilynnvarneru in Arlington, Texas

33 months ago

david in Lewisville, Texas said: I went to DNI in 2006 and haven't looked back. Right now I'm choosing a school for my R.N. bridge. Get the HESI A 2 study guide. You can get this at some college book stores. Don't be afraid of the math part this isn't the SAT . Study word problems changing fractions to decimals and to percentages and also problems like >>> 21 is X % of 8.. etc.. Study for this test. I was so nervous when i took that test and i was the first one done and I made a 95.5 so I guess you sound really smart.1. Study... then you won't worry. People respect what you're trying to do. Go take that test and stop letting doubt keep you from having an awesome career. You want to be a Nurse .. then prove it.. You can do it...

Thanks for the info.I haven't been able to find a HESI A 2 study guide. Are you going to DNI on the fast track or different school? Any other study guides or info on the exam like types of questions or what needs more concemtraion of study ? please respond to marilynnvarner@yahoo.com. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

loving life in Irving, Texas

18 months ago

happyDNIstudent in DFW, Texas said: LOL, Why are you hollering with your post? Please don't go by people who have flunked out or failed at DNI and mad because they did.

Or because they did not show up for class and had to be sent back through another semester.

Please don't believe the hype of disgruntled students. DNI is an AWESOME school with AWESOME teachers.

Please don't believe the hype of people who discuss what this school USE to be. It has come a longgg way and is passing up other schools FAST. I see employed DNI students at almost all of my clinical sites.

Find me a nursing school that cares about your laziness and you will see that they don't develop good nurses. GO DNI!!! WOOHOO!!!

I went to Platt college and I fell the same way!! I would only advise my worst enemy to go to a trade school... I completed school on the first go around along with the NCLEX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Luanda, Angola

17 months ago

smiley smiley in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: Hi, everyone

I need some help. I have failed BSN program on the last semester. I don't know what to do. I need other options where I can have my nursing credits transferred. Does anyone know any schools that transfers nursing credits.

Alot of people have told you about DNI. I would warn you about DNI. I got my LVN there and it was a horrible program. Check to see where all the clinicals are. While nursing homes are always bad, as an RN you need a full real rotation in different areas. The instructors are over worked and on an un realistic time crunch. They have not requirments because they just want your money they dont really care about what kind of nurses they are training.

Eve in AM in Austin, Texas

12 months ago

Hello everyone, I'm an LVN for 18 years and would like to go for RN, finally, . Please help me how to find an online school that will help me without going to the class room. I moved to Texas from Calif 6 months ago, and planning to move back to Calif in June. I would like to start now and will be able to continue it in California. Is there any honest online school that I can do that?

vivi

10 months ago

Adrienne in Los Angeles, California said: Does anyone know of an ACCREDITED, ACCELERATED LVN-RN program (online or traditional) in the Dallas/ Ft Worth metroplex?

ther is a college in gainsville, NORTH CENTRAL HAS AN ONLINE RN PROGRAM CLINICALS IN HOSPITALS BUT LECTURES ONLINE. HOPE THIS HELPS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vivi

10 months ago

Eve in AM in Austin, Texas said: Hello everyone, I'm an LVN for 18 years and would like to go for RN, finally, . Please help me how to find an online school that will help me without going to the class room. I moved to Texas from Calif 6 months ago, and planning to move back to Calif in June. I would like to start now and will be able to continue it in California. Is there any honest online school that I can do that?

CONTINUED FROM: IT IS FOR LVN TO RN BRIDGE/TRANSITION

DH in Ingram, Texas

6 months ago

Kat in Mansfield, Texas said: Excelsior College is accepted by the Texas State Board of Nursing. They are an online self study program that has graduated many thousands of LVN/LPN-RN students. Texas is "Excelsior friendy" while some states like CA do not recognize it as an approved program. Do your research though before you sign up, good luck!

Is this current and how often does a Company need to register with state nursing board?

LpnRobin

2 months ago

Eve in AM in Austin, Texas said: Hello everyone, I'm an LVN for 18 years and would like to go for RN, finally, . Please help me how to find an online school that will help me without going to the class room. I moved to Texas from Calif 6 months ago, and planning to move back to Calif in June. I would like to start now and will be able to continue it in California. Is there any honest online school that I can do that?

Hi I am considering the same thing,LPN for 23 years here. The college network is a option I'm considering,where are you now in this and anyone do a online bridge Lpn to RN,how was it? How was boards?

LpnRobin

2 months ago

How do I start a new discussion,board??

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.