Visalia Adult School LVN Program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

hopeful17 in Visalia, California

20 months ago

Help!!! I was wondering what you need to score on the cnet test to be able to receive a interview letter from visalia adult school for the lvn program. Please if anyone has already gone through the program, let me know thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gymnast7 in Hanford, California

9 months ago

hi i am not too sure, i was wondering the same...anyone taking the pnat in july?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jmas02 in Tulare, California

8 months ago

I just took the test on July 12 and have been waiting patiently. I have done some research although I can not find anything about the scores needed for the Visalia Adult School. Every where I have read so far is looking for applicants who score above the 50th percentile in all 3 sections. Hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jesse in Santa Cruz, California

8 months ago

If it is anything like Fresno adult, you need to be in the 70th percentile or higher. I tested in Fresno adult I believe May 2010. I decided to not attend Fresno because it was too heavy of a schedule. My suggestion would be to strive for at least that, it will make it easier to make it in the school as well as in the field when you graduate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mas002 in Tulare, California

8 months ago

For the Visalia Adult School you are being tested against the other candidates. In other words Cnet is going to send you your results, but VAS is going to take only the top 100 of the highest scores. They will do their own percentile based on the other 300 applicants who tested with you that day. Those testers with the highest scores overall will be asked back for an interview. Basically, we are being graded and compared to each other, because they want the best of the group. Good luck to everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

IJM82 in Tulare, California

7 months ago

Received my letter a few days ago, letting me know that I have been invited for the interview. I scored in 75th percentile overall, 114 out of 150, a 75% in reading, 82% in Math, 70% in Language ability. When I called to find out information regarding the test scores and what they were looking for, the lady I spoke with stated that the reading and language ability was far more important then the math grade. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.