Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Parin in Hightstown, New Jersey

85 months ago

jaimin in Mandar, India said: Nursing Project
To,
Respected SIR ,
hi,sir how are you,there are 50 up has alredy start the study for NCLE-X IN MY INSTIUTE.So sir as soon as posssible i want to get the contract from westwaysstaffing(Dr Herold sterlling) & royal health(Miss creaw)and talk with him for commitment.
My concern is very clear my aim is to supply RN,RNRM,BSE RN,MSE RN (This all Think are called RN IN U.S) in CALIFORNIA (West America).
We have training center for NCLEX .(NCLEX EXAM CENTER is now here in mumbai, delhi, benglore .
Sir, my system is legal and genuine .
My work responsibilities is to do the whole procedure like application with FBI finger print (DOJ) ,schedule of NCLEX examination, training for NCLEX, visa screen.i know about all procedure because just now I am established with this business and etc….
I want to help to INDIAN RN. So please when RN is rich their. If available you have to try for residence and job placement (sponsor for affidavit for support ) . yes I want looking for job contract in California .
I want to do this type of procedure in INDIA AND all procedure will be done in India (NCLEX to (ichp) visa screen. In short I will do procedure for entry and eligibility into United statas.

Project Planning is....................................................

To help the RN and earning from salary.
I want to business contact for this purpose in CA (califonia),NV(Nevada)
We are eligible to do this business because we have lot of experience and knowledge of RN and NCLEX EXAM, how to teach and success .
In your favor the commitments for your business interest depend on yours .
After getting contract etc.. My expectations is $6to10$ per hour .

What is your company name? website and contact phone#?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.