Searching for a Nursing Recruiter for Marketing Nursing Services to Hospitals

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Marc LeVine in Westfield, New Jersey

78 months ago

I'm a human resources executive for a company that secures sponsorship and placements for foreign nurses and we are looking for someone to market our services to healthcare facilities around the US. The job requires alot of travel, but pays a 6 figure salary. I don't know where to look; place ads or network for such an individual. I need ideas? Here is the ad we would be using - it explains things better than I can. Can anyone offer advice? Please, thank you.

Director of Placement (of Foreign RNs)

One World United (OWU) is a rapidly growing permanent nurse placement company. Through its Indian subsidiary, GS3 India, OWU has developed a highly innovative approach to preparing Indian RNs for the U.S. market, including the development of proprietary NCLEX-RN/ IELTS and cultural acclimation curricula. OWU has over 5,000 nursing students and practicing RNs in its program in India.

Currently seeking: A senior marketing professional with an integral knowledge of the nursing field and experience building strong relationships with hospitals and medical facilities that sponsor foreign nurses. Preferred: nurse recruiters with similar experience and established contacts with key decision makers; 5+ years experience. Significant travel within the U.S. and occasional overseas travel will be required.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume or CV and salary requirements to:

Global Strategic Staffing Solutions
Marc LeVine
Phone: (732) 866-4077
E-mail: info@gs3india.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.