5 months ago

I need help. Please contact me at babygirlanthony@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Simsgirl in Stuttgart, Arkansas

4 months ago

KIM in Cleveland, Ohio said: HI MY NAME IS KIM AND IM IN THE BEGINING PHASE OF STARTING MY HOMECARE BUSINESS IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO. THAT CAN HELP ME ALONG THE WAY ILL APRECIATED I HAVE'NT GOT ANY CLIENTS AS OF YET.

I'm also on the beginning stage of starting a min medical health care business and I'm in need of help

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Newt Consulting in New York, New York

4 months ago

As many of you may be aware, starting a home care agency in New York can be a lengthy process. For those that are interested in getting the ball rolling early on, it is worthwhile to consider starting a Consumer Directed Personal Assistant Program (CDPAP). It can help you quickly get started and is a great supplement to your business once you are licensed.

For more information, check out our article here: www.newtconsulting.com/resources/consumer-directed-personal-assistant-program.

We also help with the licensing, operations, and marketing for traditional home care agencies. Check out our website: www.newtconsulting.com/ or email us at homecaresetup@gmail.com for more information.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Simsgirl in Louisville, Colorado

4 months ago

I am considering to start home care business and was wondering how the billing process works? How do i get paid by Medicare? How much do they pay? Do other insurance companies pay for non-medical services? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Newt Consulting in New York, New York

4 months ago

Simsgirl - A lot of it depends on the state you are looking to start your home care business. Typically Medicare does not pay for non-medical services and if they do, it is for short-term cases. Regarding the payers for long-term care you are really looking at Medicaid, long-term care insurance, or private pay.

If you are interested in speaking more about the licensing process and billing, feel free to contact us at homecaresetup@gmail.com or visit our website at newtconsulting.com.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jag88 in Van Nuys, California

4 months ago

I'm thinking of starting a non medical home care business I was wondering what I need get started and what is the usual start up cost. Also what worked and what didn't work some some people from your experience.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

John in Bradenton, Florida

4 months ago

Trust the experts. Call 21st Century Health Care Consultants.

Visit www.1stProveders.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jade in Cleveland, Ohio

4 months ago

athome in Cleveland, Ohio said: Starting a non-medical company here in Cleveland and would like to discuss this business as we both grow. Bounce ideas off each other and celebrate our success when it occurs. If interested, let me know and we can email or call each other.

Hello I am also interested in starting a home health agency. I have medical background. Email me @mjbjade504@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Jade in Cleveland, Ohio

4 months ago

HW in Cleveland, Ohio said: I am a LPN in cleveland area looking to start a homecare agency. I am in the beginning phase and would like to share ideas/help each other as well. Let me know if this is something that is of interest to you. Hope to hear from you soon!

I am also interested in starting a home health care agency. I have medical background. I can be reached @mjbjade504@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jade in Cleveland, Ohio

4 months ago

Kevesha said: Hi i am in need of some information please contact me at keveshadayes@hotmail.com

Hello can you provide information via email do so can you email me at mjbjade504@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

PamelaDyer5965 in Springfield, Ohio

4 months ago

Jettie johnson in Indianapolis, Indiana said: To anyone starting a gome care agency, I am interested in starting a group that will help us all with tips, ideas and possible mentors. Please email ne if you are interested at

angel2assist@hushmail.com

angel I am interested and have a few things done already for my HHC but I need a little help.. please email me PamelaDyer5965@aol.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

4 months ago

Jettie johnson in Indianapolis, Indiana said: To anyone starting a gome care agency, I am interested in starting a group that will help us all with tips, ideas and possible mentors. Please email ne if you are interested at

angel2assist@hushmail.com

angel did you get this going?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

4 months ago

may87 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Please how do I get PT/OT/ST on ground?how do I get my clients?I have all license and certification put I am not sure about the JCAHO. Pease how do I go about this?

I have a few questions on becoming certified for medicare, waiver, Medicaid and insurances any help is appreciated..
PamelaDyer5965@aol.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Zeemer in Sterling, Virginia

3 months ago

Hello,

I am looking for home healthcare startup consultants who can help me with my startup process in state of Virginia. I am at the final stages of getting my license, and want to make sure that rest of the licensing process. I would also need consulting services during actual sales, and marketing process.

Thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Eric in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania

3 months ago

Simsgirl in Stuttgart, Arkansas said: I'm also on the beginning stage of starting a min medical health care business and I'm in need of help

Hi I started a home care company a few years ago and I can give you some advice on how to start and what we have found success in. My name is Eric and you can email me at jobs@qlhomecare.com. Hope to hear from
you soon.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

3 months ago

jag88 in Van Nuys, California said: I'm thinking of starting a non medical home care business I was wondering what I need get started and what is the usual start up cost. Also what worked and what didn't work some some people from your experience.

My name is Eric and I started a home care a few years ago. I can give you some advice on what has or hasn't worked for us. Feel free to email me at jobs@qlhomecare.com. I hope you hear from you soon!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

3 months ago

athome in Cleveland, Ohio said: Starting a non-medical company here in Cleveland and would like to discuss this business as we both grow. Bounce ideas off each other and celebrate our success when it occurs. If interested, let me know and we can email or call each other.

Hi I saw that it has been some years since you posted this. I have been in business for almost 4 years now with a nonmedical home care company. If you're still interested, I would like to bounce some ideas back and forth with you. Please let me know if you're interested. You can email me at jobs@qlhomecare.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Cheeks in Houston, Texas

3 months ago

Zeemer in Sterling, Virginia said: Hello,

I am looking for home healthcare startup consultants who can help me with my startup process in state of Virginia. I am at the final stages of getting my license, and want to make sure that rest of the licensing process. I would also need consulting services during actual sales, and marketing process.

Thanks

Hi Zeemer,

It sounds like you would benefit from my services. I'm a business plan consultant and can help you develop your final operational strategy and sales strategy. I have a background in home health, both as a worker (was a CNA in my past life) and have experience in the business side of starting a home health agency. I can also advise on Credentialing with insurance and medicare/medicaid. Email me - acheeks@writtensuccess.net

Best Regards,
Ashley Cheeks, MBA
Www.writtensuccess.net

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

zoby in Woodbridge, Virginia

3 months ago

Hi I am starting a Home care business in the state of Virginia. My business will comprise of Companion care aides/ homemakers, Nursing assistants and Registered nurses that will provide skilled nursing services. I plan to have medicaid patients and individuals with private pay. I would need help with my licensure process and initial survey. I am also a registered nurse by profession.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

natana in San Francisco, California

2 months ago

Chris in Springfield, Virginia said: Hello all,I am not a consultant that represent an agency nor a business owner. I am currently an operations manager of a home health agency that has 3 locations in the East Coast area. I have been in the home health care services for 11 years (I am 31 years old) and has some pretty good idea how to start, run and maintain your home health business.

I can help those of you who have questions, guidance and such. From getting your Tax ID, business and state license, medicare license and if you want to push through with accreditation (i.e., JCAHO) then I can help you with that as well. Again, I am not a consulting company. So, I will NOT ask you for boat loads of cash. What I offer is help for those who need them. If interested, just hit reply here. Thanks and God speed to all.

Hi Chris, I would like to use your service if possible. Please let me know how I can contact you.
Thank you.

Reply - Report abuse

Landy in Brockton, Massachusetts

2 months ago

I will love your help. Please let me know How I can get in contact with you.
my email: knkhealthcare@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kristopherluna in Laredo, Texas

2 months ago

hello everyone. the earlier part of the year i decided to open a primary home care agency in the state of Texas. its been a long year and i finally have the time to fully dedicate myself to it. after receiving our license and enrolling with medicaid i find myself in search of more information with billing. any advise? i'd be glad to share anything i know to whom ever needs the initial steps in starting. my email is kluna8988@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Loraine Darden in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

2 months ago

Chris in Springfield, Virginia said: Hello all,I am not a consultant that represent an agency nor a business owner. I am currently an operations manager of a home health agency that has 3 locations in the East Coast area. I have been in the home health care services for 11 years (I am 31 years old) and has some pretty good idea how to start, run and maintain your home health business.

I can help those of you who have questions, guidance and such. From getting your Tax ID, business and state license, medicare license and if you want to push through with accreditation (i.e., JCAHO) then I can help you with that as well. Again, I am not a consulting company. So, I will NOT ask you for boat loads of cash. What I offer is help for those who need them. If interested, just hit reply here. Thanks and God speed to all.

Hello Chris
I'm very well seeking some guidance in beginning my endeavors in opening my my non medical home healthcare company. I wish to be directed in my process and hope that you can contact me via email at darden_loraine@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Loraine Darden in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

2 months ago

HP in Irving, Texas said: Will like to talk to you. Please reach me at pathiren@gmail.com / Targetting California for the start.

New to page forum but would appreciate it if you have time to speak with in regards to some pointers on me starting a non medical home care agency. Please reach me at darden_loraine@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

lovehci in Saint Charles, Missouri

2 months ago

hello Chris could you email me at arrogantlyhumbleapparel@gmail.com i have some question about starting a non medical agency . thanks in advance .

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Go2nurse in Peoria, Arizona

1 month ago

Need help with starting skilled home health company in Arizona, contact me at kcscrubs@hotmail.com. I can help with CHAPS Accreditation

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

squarebiz in Pasadena, Texas

1 month ago

Personal Assistance Services Agency Packet (Download)
We will email you a Free Custom Sample by clicking here: goo.gl/forms/X9lwDhFbyVSuCet03

Why wait? Download today the documents you've been needing!
By purchasing this download you will be taking a step closer to running a successful agency. You will receive a download of the following documents in Word format. This will give you the flexibility to make any changes to these documents.

State Specific Policy and Procedures
Admission Forms- for new clients
Human Resources Document- including Employee packets for hiring & Training

You will receive documents that are customized with your company information.
We provide same day service! So get your forms today, so you can be ready tomorrow to move your Agency forward.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Serenity in Atlanta, Georgia

1 month ago

Hello Chris, I am actively setting up my non medical homecare. I AM AT THE POINT OF UPLOADING MY APPLICATION. I will need help determining the correct form to upload via a Policy and Procedures manual that I purchased and what the Dept of Community Affairs is requesting. I have passed the back ground check and have filed for my LLC. Any help would surely be appreciated.

Much Thanks,
Tanya

QUOTE who="Chris in Springfield, Virginia"]Hello all,I am not a consultant that represent an agency nor a business owner. I am currently an operations manager of a home health agency that has 3 locations in the East Coast area. I have been in the home health care services for 11 years (I am 31 years old) and has some pretty good idea how to start, run and maintain your home health business.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Adamara in Edmond, Oklahoma

24 days ago

Tim Sheppard in Sarasota, Florida said: My suggestion to all that are interested in opening a successful Home Care Agency is to attain the services of Consultant . My suggestion is that you call 21st Century Health Care Consultants. Take a few minutes and visit their websites. www.1stProviders.com , www.1staccreditation.com , www.HomeCareUniversity.net . This company offers a turn key complete startup process and a lifetime training program.

I have a home health care agency in Oklahoma but I am looking for a management company to take over the management of the business, I want to retire.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

complete in Edmond, Oklahoma

24 days ago

I have a Medicare home health care agency in Oklahoma but I am looking for a management company to take over the management of the business, we are retiring in few months. We will work with a Management firm/organization, professional individuals are welcomed too.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Barbara Peschke in Norfolk, Virginia

24 days ago

nose in Lake Worth, Florida said: Hi my name is noseline i am in florida i have obtain my home maker and compion license from acha. i really need more help you can email me back any time at rosenose89@gmail.com

Hi I am Barbara in Norfolk Virginia and just need advice on the forms needed to be doing skilled nursing home visits. We have a home health business set up; just trying to branch out to skilled heath visits.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Barbara Peschke in Norfolk, Virginia

24 days ago

Barbara Peschke in Norfolk, Virginia said: Hi I am Barbara in Norfolk Virginia and just need advice on the forms needed to be doing skilled nursing home visits. We have a home health business set up; just trying to branch out to skilled heath visits.

I'm sorry did not leave my contact information: It is barbpeschke@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ksm in Peoria, Arizona

20 days ago

complete in Edmond, Oklahoma said: I have a Medicare home health care agency in Oklahoma but I am looking for a management company to take over the management of the business , we are retiring in few months. We will work with a Management firm/organization, professional individuals are welcomed too.[/QU

Contact me at eventsplusyou@gmail.com, so I can see what you are looking for. Thanks Kay

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

eminarcan in Oak Creek, Wisconsin

19 days ago

I am very interested. Would we bale to connect and talk?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

eminarcan in Oak Creek, Wisconsin

19 days ago

I am very interested. Would we able to connect and talk and how would you like to connect so that I am able to get more insight upon all of this? I really appreciate it and God bless.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bali in Baltimore, Maryland

18 days ago

Hi Chris in Springfield va how can we get in touch with you I have sent you a couple of email but there was no response from you?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Therapies in Phoenix, Arizona

12 days ago

Yea I'm the owner of the LLC that owns the trade name lol

And I don't think it's an unbelievable coincidence that there are 2 Ryan's; myself and another involved in the business, not like this is a rare name. Email me and I'll send you pictures of the office I'm sitting in right now.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Rich in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

11 days ago

Therapies in Phoenix, Arizona said: Yea I'm the owner of the LLC that owns the trade name lol

Is someone deleting my posts? It would be better to leave a stub saying that instead of just having them vanish.

The point is without a physical address to verify and the ability to contact an organization to see if a live person answers. The only thing someone can do is figure it is a SCAM and to protect themselves move on without providing information.

You could send pictures of any office and no one will know if it's really you. They would need to verify the address and maybe do a corporation search to see if the legal entity really exists.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.