Foreign applicants to become RN

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 56 of 56)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Miss Ail in Makati, Philippines

15 months ago

I am an RN in Philippines and I want to work in India, could anyone tell me the process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rashmi gautam in Antioch, California

4 months ago

I have passed 3 years PCL nursing from nepal n have got 3 years experience in hospital of , nepal as RN. Now I have shifted to California. What further steps should be taken to become RN in California over here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bsingh in Hayward, California

4 months ago

appol in Agoura Hills, California said: hi. in Ca you don't need TOEFL to be RN. But you need to be a legal resident.
i am Russian to and i get my RN.

Can you please help me too to get RN I am a russian grguate too. Thank you.
bsingh777@yahoo.com

Foreign Trained RN in Jamaica, New York

2 months ago

I am authorized to work legally in the US. I already passed NCLEX RN. I am an international trained RN BSN with over nine years of diverse experience in the profession of nursing including OR, PACU, Ambulatory Surgery, Emergency Room, Pediatrics and Medical/Surgical. I also have experience in Leadership. 1). What are my chances of getting a job? 2). Can I applied directly to hospitals for a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

taous in Gardner, Kansas

2 months ago

Hi I was in a RN in psychiatric hospital in my country Algeria . I come to U.S two years ago. I m a permanent resident pleas if any body can help me how do I start the process . I all ready talked with CGFNS . i WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW DO I evaluate my transcript and all stuff. then they tolled me first you need to call to your state boarding of nursing which is Kansas I m going to call them it is hard to get somebody on the phone pleas again if any body had some situation pleas contact me or give me your email thankx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sarpreetgill in Calgary, Alberta

1 month ago

amanpreet in Sangrur, India said: hi
i am a registered nurse in india.i had bachelor degree(4 years)in nursing. Now after marriage i had shifted to calgary(alberta)Canada and got permanent resident status.
now i want to start my career as RN in canada .Please tell me the a-z process

Hi amanpreet.I am also in the same boat.I am also in calgary.Did u find something useful?? Plz share it with me.I am also looking for some guidance.thanks in advance

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.