I-Med Placement Services - Nurse's Answer for Direct & Permenant Placement Jobs!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

I-Med Placement Services in Syracuse, New York

90 months ago

Tired of having to rely on agencies for work?

Looking for your dream job?

Want to take a step forward in your career?

Want to make more money?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then I-Med Placement Services can help you. I-Med is an innovative company in the field of medical staffing. Our complete package of staffing services allows our clients to enjoy one point of contact for all of their facility needs. From recruitment to placement, I-Med realizes that the key to quality is in the details. Specializing in permanent placement assignments, our programs offer assistance to medical professionals, companies, private practices, clinics, and hospitals across the nation. Through our refined recruitment strategies, we are able to work with some of the best medical professionals in the industry.

I-Med’s Specialties include:
• Physicians
• Nurses
• Radiology/Imaging
• Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapists, & Medical Social Workers
• Physician Assistants
• Respiratory Therapy
• Pharmacy
• Scientific/Laboratory
• Medical Administration
• Hospital Technicians
• Administrative
• And more!

I-Med works with Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Communities and other Nursing facilities throughout the country. We do not recruit for hourly placements; we specialize in direct and permanent placement only! I-Med offers an easy and simple way for Nurses to find a new job, it's stress free and employers are committed to making you successful and happy. Please contact us today and let us know how we can help you find that new job you've been searching for.

Contact I-Med Placement Services at (315) 569-0948 or via e-mail at imedplacementservices@gmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.