Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 307)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

32246 in Jacksonville, Florida

73 months ago

Cherry A. in Astoria, New York said: I will be graduating on May 08 with my Associates Degree in Nursing. I currently have a student visa and will be applying for OPT visa after I graduate. Looking for hospitals that will sponsor. I would like to work in Houston, Texas or New York. Hope someone out there can help. Thank you!

hi.. i know now a days its too hard too get a greencard.. but its actually easy to get one in 3 months wait... if your willing to wait like for how mny years to apply for one or wait for the congress bill to help foreign nurses.. thats is too long.. anyway i have a solution for your green card.. pm me right away.. at this ym id william08tan
or email me at william08tan@yahoo.com oki by the way im a nice person.. tc po

which one would you choose..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Cherry A. in Astoria, New York said: I will be graduating on May 08 with my Associates Degree in Nursing. I currently have a student visa and will be applying for OPT visa after I graduate. Looking for hospitals that will sponsor. I would like to work in Houston, Texas or New York. Hope someone out there can help. Thank you!
hi

hi.. there..
hi.. i know now a days its too hard too get a greencard.. but its actually easy to get one in 3 months wait... if your willing to wait like for how mny years to apply for one or wait for the congress bill to help foreign nurses.. thats is too long.. anyway i have a solution for your green card.. pm me right away.. at this ym id william08tan

which one would you choose.. practicality

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Cynthia in New York, New York said: Hi,
I have checked in all NYC and nobody is offering sponsorship now, at least not that I know of. The continuum partners (beth israel, roosevelt, st. luke hospital, etc) say on their website that they do, but in reality they don't. I know because I had an interview with roosevelt hospital and had to reject the position at the end because they do not offer sponsorship. But then a woman from human resources told me perhaps Good Samaritan Hospital in Long Island, and also South Hampton Hospital offer sponsorship. I sent applications some weeks ago but got no reply. Right now I'm still searching. I know about this agency which works with nursing homes offering sponsorship in NY www.whrgroup.com . I'm not interested at all in nursing homes, but now it is important to get sponsorship.
Good luck with your hunting. Let me know if you find something :)

hi.. there..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Anu in Orange, New Jersey said: I am also on H4 visa and looking for sponsorship. Have you find any hospital yet???? If yes, would please let me know???

Thanks.

hi.. there..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

snowonders11 in Los Angeles, California said: hey guys. i just passed my nclex a couple weeks ago and i am looking to get sponsored to work. Anyone with any helpful information, please contact me at my e mail address. snowonders11@yahoo.com Thank you.
hi there

time of crisis.. there is always hope

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

william tan in Jacksonville, Florida

73 months ago

desperatenurse in Tenafly, New Jersey said: i am a newly licensed nurse here in new york city and desperately looking for a hospital that can sponsor me for a job and hopefully to become an immigrant too. wish somebody here can help me or advice me on what to do.thank you so much..id really appreciate it.

or email me at william08tan@yahoo.com oki by the way im a nice person..
this will help both us.. here in the u.s .. you will really not regret ever contacting me.. hoping to chat with u...
tc po

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

william tan in Jacksonville, Florida

73 months ago

jam in Northridge, California said: hi! im in the US right now. im looking for an angency who will sponsor. I already passed the NCLEX RN and IELTS exam.. please help.. thanks
:)

or email me at william08tan@yahoo.com oki by the way im a nice person..
this will help both us.. here in the u.s .. you will really not regret ever contacting me.. hoping to chat with u...
tc po

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Yuki in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

Hello. I graduated from ADN program in December. I am on OPT status with RN California license.

Mr.Bass. I have questions for you.

Does your organization support New Grads with no experience?
If so after OPT expiration, how the person can stay and work in U.S.?(H1-visa or Green card option is not available now.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

serah in Silver Spring, Maryland

73 months ago

I am a H4 Nursing student, graduating in early May, looking for a sponsor for either work permit or green card in MD,DC,or VA. Anyone with information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shi Bless in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

73 months ago

Hai,
I am an Indian BSN having NCLEX-RN & IELTS looking for a hospital to sponsor me for obtaining green card. Any one know the hospital who can sponsor rn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pushpa in Bangalore, India

73 months ago

Shi Bless in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: Hai,
I am an Indian BSN having NCLEX-RN & IELTS looking for a hospital to sponsor me for obtaining green card. Any one know the hospital who can sponsor rn.

Hi,

Please send me your CV at pushpa@globalnursesnetwork.com . I can help you with sponsorship.

Thanks,
Pushpa Morolia
HR Global Nurses Network
www.globalnursesnetwork.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nirmala Varghese in Pensacola, Florida

73 months ago

Justin Bass Velocity Healthcare in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Hello Tyroon,

Are you US or foreign educated? What visa status are you?

Thanks,
Justin Bass
Velocity Healthcare

I am a foreign nurse having several years experience in ccu, ICCU, Medical and surgical ward. recently was working as a ICCU nurse in Germany. I am on j2 visa. I have ATT and will be taking N-clex exam very soon. How do I seek work permission. Am i eligible to work as a nurse here. please help

Regards

Joice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JAGODA in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

can you help to find a sponsor for in the us

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marchlady in Mcallen, Texas

72 months ago

Mary in Berwyn, Illinois said: hi!i am looking for an institution to sponsor me with H1-C visa.Do you know some hospitals or Nursing home that offer that visa?

McAllen Medical Center, McAllen, Texas

mary, in Brookfield, Illinois

72 months ago

Are you from that hospital?What are the requirements?Thanks

Jacqueline in Los Angeles, California

72 months ago

I'll graduate May, 2009 from a college in LA. F1 visa, my OPT will start from end of July,Wanna find a hospital which can sponsor my GC.

Anyone can help me with that?

marchlady in Mcallen, Texas

72 months ago

mary, in Brookfield, Illinois said: Are you from that hospital?What are the requirements?Thanks

I don't know if they still do but try contacting them. Here's there website mcallenmedicalcenter.com.

mary in Brookfield, Illinois

72 months ago

marchlady in Mcallen, Texas said: I don't know if they still do but try contacting them. Here's there website mcallenmedicalcenter.com.

thanks!my friend also told me to try in illinois.there's also a hospital for H1-C. im not sure though

william in Astoria, New York

72 months ago

In Need in Fargo, North Dakota said: I spoke with an attorney and the H1-B seems to be the way to go now. It is however very difficult to find companies that do that.Because of the retrogression most hospitals are not offering green card sponsorship. Does anyone know of any company that currently offers H1-B sponsorship? Please help!

email me william08tan@yahoo.com i may help u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Jacqueline in Los Angeles, California said: I'll graduate May, 2009 from a college in LA. F1 visa, my OPT will start from end of July,Wanna find a hospital which can sponsor my GC.

Anyone can help me with that?

email me william08tan@yahoo.com i may help

72 months ago

Yuki in Los Angeles, California said: Hello. I graduated from ADN program in December. I am on OPT status with RN California license.

Mr.Bass. I have questions for you.

Does your organization support New Grads with no experience?
If so after OPT expiration, how the person can stay and work in U.S.?(H1-visa or Green card option is not available now.)

william08tan@yahoo.com i may help u

mary, in Brookfield, Illinois

72 months ago

william in Astoria, New York said: email me william08tan@yahoo.com i may help u

Hi!Is H1-B still open for accepting applicants?Coz i know the filing should be April 1.

Palme in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

Hi,
I am graduating in May with BSN RN and I am looking for the sponsoring hospital for H1B visa preferably in Chicago area otherwise IL would work as well. I have applied for OPT and waiting for the results. I have no work experience,but I am graduating from one of the top nursing colleges in US.

Please help!!!

Sang in Riverside, California

72 months ago

Hi.
I graduated with ADN in Riverside last December and I have RN california license. I am on OPT and I have to get a job within 3 weeks. I appled to many hospitals, but all hospitals don't reply to me, so I applied many nursing homes and I got interviews, but I am rejected because of my visa status. Does anybody knows hospitals that can hire a new grad with OPT?
Help me please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mShae in Miami, Florida

72 months ago

hey i am in the same situation and would liek to know how everything turned out for you...I heard you have to go back to school and get a BSN in order to get sponcered how true is that.

sang in Riverside, California

72 months ago

You can get sponsorship with ADN if you find a sponsor, but nowadays it is hard to find a sponsor. If you are on OPT, you have to find a job within 90 days. It can be part time job or volunteer job... but still hard to get them.
I am getting tired to find a job. How about you?

Yuki in Los Angeles, California

72 months ago

I am exactely same situation as you. My 90 days limit is coming in few days and have not found a job yet. I started volunteering. I heard if we obtain master, we can get a greencard,but I am not sure if that is true. I have tried hospitals as well as staffing agency,but I have no luck so far. I will post if I find any info.

comeal in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

72 months ago

I am currently in the RN nursing program and I would like to know if anyone could tell me a hospital that would sponsor me so i could work after i finish my study in florida I am an international student on a visa. I am in an associate degree program, I already got my Opt for a different program, so i do not have that option no more because I am doing a lower degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Madmash in Hainesport, New Jersey

71 months ago

I am a new grad in New Jersey (southern/central) seeking employment as an RN. There is nobody hiring new grads. I have 7 years experience as a supervising medical assistant and have done many things that RN's do under the Doctors supervision, so I can consider myself has having at least some experience. If anyone knows of anyone that is interested in a caring, compassionate new nurse, please let me know. I have alot to offer and no chances to prove it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mari in Long Beach, California

71 months ago

I can't find any hospitals that sponsor me either, so I am planing to go home and take a Japanese nursing board in next year.

yuki in Glendale, California

71 months ago

Mari in Long Beach, California said: I can't find any hospitals that sponsor me either, so I am planing to go home and take a Japanese nursing board in next year.

Hi,I feel close to you. I am thinking about it,too. Did you already research about national board exam? I would like to share info with you.

71 months ago

I can email you information about how to get RN in Japan. how do I get your email address?

yuki in Glendale, California

71 months ago

Mari in Long Beach, California said: I can email you information about how to get RN in Japan. how do I get your email address?

Here is my E-mail. yuyo6162@yahoo.com

Thank you.

71 months ago

You are from Australia? Awesome! My dream is to work as an RN in Sydney, Australia! I am also planing to go back to Japan and take national board too. Economy in America will improve by next year and you may find a sponsorship easier since you will have a BSN.

kykook in NewYork, New York

71 months ago

Hi,
Try JUNO healthcare. They can help you. Look for their website

kykook in NewYork, New York

71 months ago

Hi,
Try JUNO healthcare. They can help you. Look for their website
www globlefashion com

hunter in Murrieta, California

71 months ago

I'm in a tourist visa and now in USA. I passed the Nclex and IELTS already. Do you know someone or hospitals that could sponsor me? thanks.. I'll appreciate any advice..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

We all are looking for the sponsorship here. New York and California are especially difficult to find sponsor hospitals. If you have a BSN it is easier to get work permit. And if you find a sponsorship, you still need to go back to your country until you receive your work permit.

Indy in Indianapolis, Indiana

71 months ago

Anyone knows the H1b Program for foreign nurses in CO? Following the link below, is it for real?

www.foreignnurseseducation.com/files/nclex_passers/nclex_passers.php

(A nurse must pay $10,500 before the company starts processing H1b visa.)

CC in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

This sounds scary. I am expected to graduate next year in June with BSN and I can not believe that I won't be able to find a job. :(
Does anyone know if it is easier to find sponsor for TN visas?? I am from canada.

Thanks!

70 months ago

Oh,They will prefer to hire BSN than ADN, but I don't know if you can find a sponsorship.. Nursing home for sure. I am planning to go to Canada, if I couldn't pass Japanese NCLEX next year..

iloredana in El Monte, California

69 months ago

Sang in Riverside, California said: Hi.
I graduated with ADN in Riverside last December and I have RN california license. I am on OPT and I have to get a job within 3 weeks. I appled to many hospitals, but all hospitals don't reply to me, so I applied many nursing homes and I got interviews, but I am rejected because of my visa status. Does anybody knows hospitals that can hire a new grad with OPT?
Help me please.

Hi!
I live in Riverside, CA. I am in the same situation, looking for hospitals to sponsor me. Have you found anything? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sang in Riverside, California

69 months ago

Hi
I am working in skilled nursing facility as a part time nurse now, but they don't sponsor me. I am getting tired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

MARN in Avon, Massachusetts

69 months ago

Sang if you don't have legal status how can you work legally?

Also if you are tired working in long term you will be exhausted working in a hospital.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

iloredana in El Monte, California

69 months ago

Thanks for replying. Keep your spirit up! God will help you!

chit in San Diego, California

69 months ago

RosieF in Lismore, Australia said: I am graduating at the end of the year with a bachelor of nursing and am wanting to travel to dallas to work to be with my sister. Am having troble finding any information about whether this will be possible or not! Please please someone help!

Take your NCLEX-RN in Texas and then live at your sister's place till you passed, apply in many big and university hospitals and find a new grad job willing to hire you. I presume you are a US citizen or immigrant
chit

Ming in Riverside, California

69 months ago

I am in the same condition as others.I am foreign educated RN and also have California RN license, and I have to have a RN job by September, 2009.I am having hard time to find a job.If anyone can help me out...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

B1980 in Salem, Massachusetts

69 months ago

Hi I'm a foreign RN and I have Massacusetts RN license, I'm looking for hospitals that do visa sppnsor, but I can't find a job , please if anyone can help me . Thank You.

MARN

69 months ago

B1980 in Salem, Massachusetts said: Hi I'm a foreign RN and I have Massacusetts RN license, I'm looking for hospitals that do visa sppnsor, but I can't find a job , please if anyone can help me . Thank You.

There are very few jobs for new nurses in MASS and no sponsoring hospitals. You need to return home and wait for retrogression be over, you are unemployable without a legal right to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DP in Rowlett, Texas

69 months ago

DP in Rowlett, Texas said: Hi,
I am going doing nursing degree in US. Do you still sponsor RN nurses for Green Card? Do you prefer a Bachelor's degree or will an Associates degree suffice?

Thanks.
DP

I will be doing my Nursing education (BSN) in the US.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.