Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 309)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

sang in Riverside, California

71 months ago

MARN in Avon, Massachusetts said: Sang if you don't have legal status how can you work legally?

Also if you are tired working in long term you will be exhausted working in a hospital.

Hi.
I am on OPT and I can work legally for one year.
And I didn't say I am tired of working in a long term care. The "tired" meaning is that I am tired about my situation: no sponsor, hard to find a sponsor and a job in a hospital. ^^;

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rn in Sacramento, California

71 months ago

sang in Riverside, California said: Hi.
I am on OPT and I can work legally for one year.
And I didn't say I am tired of working in a long term care. The "tired" meaning is that I am tired about my situation: no sponsor, hard to find a sponsor and a job in a hospital. ^^;

You understood when you can to school it was the intention of you going back to your home country. Sorry no hospitals are sponsoring, I would starting looking for your options at home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

macky in Cerritos, California

71 months ago

hi, i am a foreign graduate nurse and looking for a hospital or school that will sponsor me as a nurse or nurse educator. can someone help me? i would appreciate it, thanks

kendall in Los Angeles, California

71 months ago

ok sports fans here it is!
my fiance is in nursing school in michigan for a BSN and she finishes in 2-3 years shes a russian national under a f1 visa and shed like to work in california any body know any hospitals in the long beach south bay area who would be willing to sponsor her for a work permit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lsiva

71 months ago

desperatenurse in Tenafly, New Jersey said: i am a newly licensed nurse here in new york city and desperately looking for a hospital that can sponsor me for a job and hopefully to become an immigrant too. wish somebody here can help me or advice me on what to do.thank you so much..id really appreciate it.

St Lukes/roosevelt sponsored me for the greencard straight of the batt.
That was in 1985 and the nursing shortage has only got worse.
IAt interview I asked for the H1,and the lady said that's too much of a hassle because we have to renew it every year let's just sponsor you for the greencard.Try them.

Carly in Toronto, Ontario

71 months ago

OK, just to make this clear for everybody that keeps posting here: NOBODY can get a Green Card right now! Nobody!! Look up nursing and retrogression. The state department has decided that for now nobody will get anything for the time being! Unless you are a brain surgeon and they might have a desperate need for you, you can not and will not get a sucessful sponsorship from anybody. Sad but true. I am in the same boat. Still stuck in Canada.
On the other hand: Somebody should create an online petition for us to sign, in which we plead with Obama to lift the retrogression. It doesn't make sense. The US screams for nurses but won't let anybody in!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nurse in Stoughton, Massachusetts

71 months ago

You say the US is screaming for nurses, can you say where? I only see that many nurses are loosing positions and hiring freezes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carly in Toronto, Ontario

71 months ago

May I kindly direct you to www.aacn.nche.edu/media/shortageresource.htm, a site run by the american association of colleges of nursing? It has last been updated a month ago.
However I agree with you. It is an oxymoron in a way that there is a shortage, yet people are still getting fired. I read the Detroit Free Press and know all about lay-offs there. Americans are crazy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dezb in Nassau, Bahamas

70 months ago

Experience foreign RN looking for job in the US. Have status to work, but cannot find a hospital accepting new employees. Can anybody help me?

lsiva

70 months ago

Try St Lukes/roosevelt in NY they were very to me,they are in Manhatten.

dezb in Nassau, Bahamas

70 months ago

lsiva said: Try St Lukes/roosevelt in NY they were very to me,they are in Manhatten.

Thank you lsiva. I spoke with them and they suggested I use a recruiting company. Are there any nurse recruiting companies out there looking for RN's?

lsiva

70 months ago

Try the travel nurse agencies,they might and their benefits are excellent,pay is almost double,because a lot of it is tax free.
There is a lot of them,jost type in travel nurses.
Lyn

tyroon in Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

70 months ago

Isivia, try onstaff@onstaffintl.com

ISIVIA try onstaff@onstaffintl.com ,try www.gentiva.com/jobs , try whiteglove agency .located at 85 Bartlett street Brooklyn NY 11206 email recruit@whiteglovecare.com

tyroon in Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

70 months ago

DEBZ , sorry Isiva, try www.velocityhealth.com , globalnursesnetwork , www.floridahospital.org www.globalnursingsolutions.com usa@hccaintl.com and the others sent to Isiva. Good luck.

gege25 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

70 months ago

i am a licensed arkansas RN, i need help with sponsorhip.

gege25 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

70 months ago

Will travel agencies sponsor RNs who studied in the US and got their degrees and licenses here?
By the way thank you Carli in Toronto for the link

lsiva

70 months ago

They are so desperate,I am thinking they might,it's worth a try.
Lyn

mac mac in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

hey guys.. i've had my RN license for 7 months now and still no luck finding a hospital or other healthcare facility to sponsor me. I've just been working as a part time caregiver and getting tired of it. Any suggestions?? please help.

lsiva

70 months ago

Try CMS,correctional medical services and ask them,they are short of nurses and the work is very interesting.

BEST INTEREST HOMECARE in NEWARK, New Jersey

70 months ago

hey, i my self have my own homecare agency where i hire caregivers to go out into the the home and help the elderly or just someone who needs assisant but i am in need of a nurse i am willing to pay a rn to join my staff and i will pay them weekly just to be on my staff and when i need to go out and clear a patient it will be more plus seperate from there regular pay. if interested you know where to reach me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Armand in Antioch, California

69 months ago

with the down of US economy and the healthcare system, im planning to work in other countries like Australia.. Btw: i am a permanent resident of US and working as a travel nurse...the problem is the employment is getting scarce.... if any of you guys know some health company or hospitals that can sponsor.. just let me know
thank you very much

michael bibaoui in San Diego, California

69 months ago

Ming in Riverside, California said: I am in the same condition as others.I am foreign educated RN and also have California RN license, and I have to have a RN job by September, 2009.I am having hard time to find a job.If anyone can help me out...

my dad just grraduated 4 months ago from rn nursing and he stays hours on the computer applying for jobs , have you known anybody who is hiring yet ?

Paquito Diaz in Hurst, Texas

69 months ago

Armand in Antioch, California said: with the down of US economy and the healthcare system, im planning to work in other countries like Australia.. Btw: i am a permanent resident of US and working as a travel nurse...the problem is the employment is getting scarce.... if any of you guys know some health company or hospitals that can sponsor.. just let me know
thank you very much

Search on web hccainternational. They have hospital accross Middle East and United Kingdom

69 months ago

Is there any hospital in TX who can sponsor my fiance a working visa? She got a pending visa release as immigrant bt with recession i guess it will take her several mos or even years to get it. Our option is to find a sponsoring institution to have her legal stay even just for working visa.

69 months ago

dezb in Nassau, Bahamas said: Experience foreign RN looking for job in the US. Have status to work, but cannot find a hospital accepting new employees. Can anybody help me?

I dont see problems of unemployment for Nurses in Tx, specifically in Dallas Fort worth Area. Search on HCA, Baylor system and Texas Health Resources. Hope this help

STEVE in Bellevue, Washington

69 months ago

Hi recently graduated with an RN degree currently looking for a hospital here in seattle or i can relocate to wherever that can sponsor me and help me get a work permit and greencard thanks.

B1980 in Lawrence, Massachusetts

69 months ago

Hello , please I need to find a job and a sponsor in the nursing field or in another field . If anyone can help , thanks.

lawrencia in Fort Wayne, Indiana

68 months ago

I will be graduating from Purdue University with a BSN in Dec 2009. I have worked in a home healthcare (Psychiatric) setting for 4 years and would love to work in the same area as an RN. Does anyone know some agencies/Nursing homes that are currently sponsoring psych nurses? Please let me know Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lawrencia in Fort Wayne, Indiana

68 months ago

lawrencia in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: I will be graduating from Purdue University with a BSN in Dec 2009. I have worked in a home healthcare (Psychiatric) setting for 4 years and would love to work in the same area as an RN. Does anyone know some agencies/Nursing homes that are currently sponsoring psych nurses? Please let me know Thank you

I have worked in a home healthcare setting as a residential aid.

Rob2009 in Desoto, Texas

68 months ago

Hi everybody, just to reiterate what Carly (Toronto) said.

There is absolutely no way to get a green card right now or an H1B visa by being a nurse in the USA. I'm from the UK, graduated from a US school with BSN. I spoke to about 20 lawyers and they all told me the same thing.."It's impossible."

Even if you could somehow get a hospital to sponsor you for a green card, which there arn't any, the waiting list is about 7 years and you can't wait in the US, so you would have to leave the country till it came. Also BSN nurses don't qualify for H1B visas..it's complicated but call any immigration lawyer and they'll tell you the same thing.

Don't get tricked into paying companies money to get you a green card for nursing..there isn't any and if they say they can get you one, they are lying.

If you don't believe me call any real immigration lawyer and they'll tell you the grim news.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you may aswell know the truth so you can think of alternative plans. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gege in Arkadelphia, Arkansas

68 months ago

Try H1C visas. They will be taking applications next year so get all your paperwork this year.

cj in Baltimore, Maryland

68 months ago

yup...H1C are the way to go ..there are about only 14 hospitals in the country who can use them and there are 500 visas yearly...so get your docs in order and you should be ok for that....it last 3yrs and there may be an extension clause coming in the next installment. the process is quite simple and the response time from uscis is 14-90days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

chie in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

68 months ago

BEST INTEREST HOMECARE in NEWARK, New Jersey said: hey, i my self have my own homecare agency where i hire caregivers to go out into the the home and help the elderly or just someone who needs assisant but i am in need of a nurse i am willing to pay a rn to join my staff and i will pay them weekly just to be on my staff and when i need to go out and clear a patient it will be more plus seperate from there regular pay. if interested you know where to reach me.

hello, do you sponsor visa?

chie in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

68 months ago

Do you sponsor H1b visa?

dette in Lafayette, California

68 months ago

Rob2009 in Desoto, Texas said: Hi everybody, just to reiterate what Carly (Toronto) said.

There is absolutely no way to get a green card right now or an H1B visa by being a nurse in the USA. I'm from the UK, graduated from a US school with BSN. I spoke to about 20 lawyers and they all told me the same thing.."It's impossible."

Even if you could somehow get a hospital to sponsor you for a green card, which there arn't any, the waiting list is about 7 years and you can't wait in the US, so you would have to leave the country till it came. Also BSN nurses don't qualify for H1B visas..it's complicated but call any immigration lawyer and they'll tell you the same thing.

Don't get tricked into paying companies money to get you a green card for nursing..there isn't any and if they say they can get you one, they are lying.

If you don't believe me call any real immigration lawyer and they'll tell you the grim news.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you may aswell know the truth so you can think of alternative plans. Good luck.

tell me more about the 7 yrs waiting list. this is the first time i've heard of that. I heard about BSN not qualified for h1b visa. H1B is only for professionals unfortunately RN's are not considered professional in the US. if you want to get sponsored, you need to have specialty (CRNA, NP, CNM, etc.)

Jane in West Babylon, New York

68 months ago

Hello,
I am looking for a proper agency or hospital sponsorship for H1B.
I have visascreen/ BSL certification/NY RN Board/ BSN degree
I also have almost 5yrs experiences med-surgy(Non-USA) and now I am working in Nursing-Rehap center legally during OPT period. My opt period is left almost 3months.I wonder I can get H1B visa, I hope to get some information, please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

gege in Arkadelphia, Arkansas

68 months ago

BSN does not qualify for H1B. TRy H1C visa.

twinmom in Los Angeles, California

68 months ago

I have student visa now and I have 8yrs experiences as a RN in Labor and Delivery.
I have BA degree in Nursing. I am looking for a hospital sponsoring for H1B.

yada in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

It seems pretty hard to find a job in this day. I recently passed my NCLEX Exam in CA, Dose anyone know some hospital or homecare are hiring a nurse??? I have experience in CCu for 2.0 years.
my e-mail address is wunree_11@hotmail.com.

Sandra in Mount Airy, North Carolina

68 months ago

I am a nurse from abroad USA.I would like to get a job as EKG tech while I am waiting for neclex exam. I graduated as an EKG technician in California State University and I have a current American Phlebotomy license. once I pass the NECLEX, then you can hiring me as a RN. i would appreciated your quickly response.
Thanks so much,
Sandra

Lorraine in Kearny, New Jersey

67 months ago

Hello everyone, Im currently enrolled in a RN program, will graduate next year.. I was interested in finding an internship, and maybe a hospital that can stick w me maybe work w my sponsorship when I get my liscense! Anybody know anything??
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Andrew in Pittsburg, California

67 months ago

Hi I am a RN in California on E3 visa for Australian nurses .Does any one know any employer who can do E3 work permit.

Simone in São Paulo, Brazil

67 months ago

HI, My name is Simone, I'm from Brazil and I carry a RN licence from Colorado. I applied for H1B visa and It was denied. The immigration denied because the employer did not submit any evidence that the position required 4 years degree (they never ask for!!!), I did not submit any evidence that the subjecty nurse position is so complex that can not be performed by 4 years of degree and I did not submit any record that the job position qualifies as a "specialty occupation" (it was in my process the reference letter saying that my position IS qualified in 'specialty occupation!!).
Now I need to find another sponsor because the employer doe not want to appeal because this can take more than one year. Does someone knows any hospital that can be sponsor? Or any hospital that has a program for a foreign nurse? I think another opion will be the H3 visa, what do you think about? does anybody is in the same situation??
Thank you
Simone

Nadezda Tatarkina in Yekaterinburg, Russia

67 months ago

Hello! I am RN from Russia. I passe NCLEX, CGFNS and have VisaScreen cer and licence to work as RN in CT. Can anyone help me to find hospitals that sponsor for working visa?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lily in Rochester, New York

66 months ago

Simone in São Paulo, Brazil said: HI, My name is Simone, I'm from Brazil and I carry a RN licence from Colorado. I applied for H1B visa and It was denied. The immigration denied because the employer did not submit any evidence that the position required 4 years degree (they never ask for!!!), I did not submit any evidence that the subjecty nurse position is so complex that can not be performed by 4 years of degree and I did not submit any record that the job position qualifies as a "specialty occupation" (it was in my process the reference letter saying that my position IS qualified in 'specialty occupation!!).
Now I need to find another sponsor because the employer doe not want to appeal because this can take more than one year. Does someone knows any hospital that can be sponsor? Or any hospital that has a program for a foreign nurse? I think another opion will be the H3 visa, what do you think about? does anybody is in the same situation??
Thank you
Simone

Hi,
Can you please tell me the name of the employer who tried H1b for you.Actually i am also looking for sponsor.Thanks in advance.....

Hacioglu in Los Angeles, California

65 months ago

Hi,
I have a California Nursing License AND have 9 months experience as a RN. I got my masters on Health Care Management program in 2009 at Cambridge College In Cambridge, MA, have 10 years experience as a RN back in my country, looking for a hospital where i can be sponsored for EB2/ EB3 visa. I am wiling to relocate.
Please let me know if someone knows a hospital do sponsorship via my e-mail @fhacioglu@hotmail.com
Thanks

Irene in Norwood, Massachusetts

65 months ago

Hi. I am a nurse from the Philippines who has an H1B visa. I am hoping to find a nursing home or hospital who can sponsor me. I am willing to relocate. I am licensed in California. Please help thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dette in Walnut Creek, California

65 months ago

Irene in Norwood, Massachusetts said: Hi. I am a nurse from the Philippines who has an H1B visa. I am hoping to find a nursing home or hospital who can sponsor me. I am willing to relocate. I am licensed in California. Please help thanks!

How did you get H1B visa without an employer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Prashant in Lomita, California

64 months ago

chie in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: hello, do you sponsor visa?

Can you send me ur e-mail address so that i can contact with u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Norwood, Massachusetts

64 months ago

dette in Walnut Creek, California said: How did you get H1B visa without an employer?

i do have an employer which is a scool, but i wish to find another employer, a hospital or nursing home.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.