Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 307)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Bolawa in Raleigh, North Carolina

51 months ago

I am an RN with a BSN in nursing. I graduated in May of 2009 and I started working with my OPT. I got my OPT in June 2009 and it expired in June of 2010. During this time, I looked for a facility that would sponsor me but they all gave me the same answer that they weren't sponsoring due to the economy. I worked at a Hospital till my OPT expired in June. I do have hospital experience and I am fluent in english. I received my training in the United States.

Because no one would sponsor me,I am back in school.If there is anyone that can help, pls contact me. I would be glad to send my resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mk in North Providence, Rhode Island

51 months ago

RN/BSN and I have graduated last May from a college here in the U.S. I am currently living in the U.S., but I need a hospital that is willing to sponsor RNs in order for me to find a job. I am willing to go to any state.
Thankyou,your help is greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brexa in london, United Kingdom

50 months ago

Hi there!I'm desperately looking for a nursing job here in New York as I have an RN license here already and I've completed all the paperworks required for Visa Screening, etc.I am looking for a sponsor to help me get a working visa in order to work here.I am currently working and living in London, England but I have relatives and friends here that is why I come to New York about 4 to 5 times in a year.I was trained as a nurse in the Philippines but I've worked in the UK for over 10years now.I'm sooooo ready for a big change and get closer to my loved ones as well.I am very keen to relocate anytime a work visa is available for me.I'm badly in need of your assistance.Please help!Thanks!

Rose in Washington, District of Columbia

50 months ago

what does cv means? do you mean resume?
Thanks

fatima in Mississauga, Ontario

50 months ago

I can see its a useless site to find a job its all fake

tasha in Bothell, Washington

49 months ago

STEVE in Bellevue, Washington said: Hi recently graduated with an RN degree currently looking for a hospital here in seattle or i can relocate to wherever that can sponsor me and help me get a work permit and greencard thanks.

have you had any luck yet? Did you get a sponsor? A friend of mine is also looking for a job to sponsor her as an RN.

nadinash in Douala, Cameroon

49 months ago

hi i am a graduate from st francise school of nursing and midwifery in buea cameroon with an assistant nursing diploma in november 2010 and i am looking for a hospital that or somebody that can sponsore me to further my nursing knowlege and can assist me with a job.plsssssss is any where or anyone out there willing to help this young female cameroonian who is willing to study and work.thanks and am grateful.

Tom in West Harrison, New York

48 months ago

FATIMA in Mississauga, Ontario said: I AM REGESTERED NURSE, Canadian citizen, GRADUATED SINCE A YEAR ,WORKED IN MED/SURG,I PASSED NCLEX, I HAVE CGFNS CERTIFICATE AND VISA SCREEN, LICENSED IN NYC. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A JOB IN NYC GOING ON TN VISA

Please send your resume info@amariah.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sharmmmu in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

47 months ago

same story in my end. I had to go back to school because no one is sponsoring... I am going to gradaute with my BSN in May 2011. Going back to OPT for one year again.

Bolawa in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I am an RN with a BSN in nursing. I graduated in May of 2009 and I started working with my OPT. I got my OPT in June 2009 and it expired in June of 2010. During this time, I looked for a facility that would sponsor me but they all gave me the same answer that they weren't sponsoring due to the economy. I worked at a Hospital till my OPT expired in June. I do have hospital experience and I am fluent in english. I received my training in the United States.

Because no one would sponsor me,I am back in school.If there is anyone that can help, pls contact me. I would be glad to send my resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

silvie in Plano, Texas

47 months ago

hello everyone,
if any one is looking for a job as RN in texas, email ur resume to dipansaluja@hotmail.com, we might sponsor the right candidate. thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

NativeNC

47 months ago

Bolawa, my friend is trying to come to US from Lebanon. He is trying to come and take the NCLEX and then work while continuing his studies. What is the best Visa for him to apply? Visitors? We are just simply trying to get him here so he can test and then look for jobs...

Thanks and best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SS in Austin, Texas

47 months ago

It's frustrating....I graduated from one of top ranked nursing school in the states with BSN last December. Also I hold another BS dgree from my home country but cannot find any hospital, LTC, SNF for sponsorship. Even though I am willing to take less desirable positions -night,weekend,holiday,,etc,,no facility wants to hire me..

I desperately need a job to support meself and pay off tution loan.

Any advice, help, recommendations for me???

It's horrible....
Here's my email:elmo0724@hotmail.com

Olga in Ternopil, Ukraine

47 months ago

Hi there! I AM REGESTERED NURSE, Ukrainian citizen, GRADUATED SINCE 4 YEARS ,WORKED IN NEUROSURGERY ICU for 3,5years,I PASSED NCLEX, I HAVE CGFNS CERTIFICATE AND VISA SCREEN, LICENSED IN MARYLAND. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A JOB IN THE USA, preferably California, New York, Maryland, Florida.
Any hospitals sponsoring visas?? TY.
My e-mail is olgailyasova@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

raj in Auburn, Washington

46 months ago

Cherry A. in Astoria, New York said: I will be graduating on May 08 with my Associates Degree in Nursing. I currently have a student visa and will be applying for OPT visa after I graduate. Looking for hospitals that will sponsor. I would like to work in Houston, Texas or New York. Hope someone out there can help. Thank you!

hey did u get a sponsor?

Gemma in Manchester, United Kingdom

46 months ago

Hi, I qualify as a general nurse in September 2011 with a Diploma, an I am desperately trying to find a hospital in the USA that will sponsor me for a H-B1 visa. I dont really mind which state the hospital is in. Please pleas please if you can help, let me know.
Thanks,
Gemma xxx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

margarita in Nacogdoches, Texas

46 months ago

Hi Iam a rn from mexico, need someone to sponsorme to get a job in tx,had toefl,getting ready for cgfns,to get a visa screen,Iam a hard working person have experience in acute care,geriatric care,post partum care,bed side experience. bilingual english/ spanish.I need names of hospitals,clinics or agency that hire and sponsor someone like me. please if you can help, just letme know thanyou so much. God blessyou and keep you on his sight all the time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

silvie in Yonkers, New York

46 months ago

tyroon in Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago said: I need a RN job in Cleveland Tennessee.I am registered to practice in New York I have 30 years of nursing experience in Trinidad and Tobago.Ineed sponsorship.Thank you.

email me your resume at dipansaluja@hotmail.com

46 months ago

margarita in Nacogdoches, Texas said: Hi Iam a rn from mexico, need someone to sponsorme to get a job in tx,had toefl,getting ready for cgfns,to get a visa screen,Iam a hard working person have experience in acute care,geriatric care,post partum care,bed side experience. bilingual english/ spanish.I need names of hospitals,clinics or agency that hire and sponsor someone like me. please if you can help, just letme know thanyou so much. God blessyou and keep you on his sight all the time.

46 months ago

Bolawa in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I am an RN with a BSN in nursing. I graduated in May of 2009 and I started working with my OPT. I got my OPT in June 2009 and it expired in June of 2010. During this time, I looked for a facility that would sponsor me but they all gave me the same answer that they weren't sponsoring due to the economy. I worked at a Hospital till my OPT expired in June. I do have hospital experience and I am fluent in english. I received my training in the United States.

teri in Teaneck, New Jersey

46 months ago

BEST INTEREST HOMECARE in NEWARK, New Jersey said: hey, i my self have my own homecare agency where i hire caregivers to go out into the the home and help the elderly or just someone who needs assisant but i am in need of a nurse i am willing to pay a rn to join my staff and i will pay them weekly just to be on my staff and when i need to go out and clear a patient it will be more plus seperate from there regular pay. if interested you know where to reach me.

hi i am a nurse who has experienced working in a home care. I'm in NJ, too. I passed NCLEX in NJ but need sponsorship to secure my license. Are you still in need of a nurse in your facility?

Prashant in Los Angeles, California

46 months ago

Are you native American, then you have right to say that, if not then tell this to your grand father or his father, because USA is country made by immigrant so or according to my point of view descendant of one of the immigrant, so you tell this to your grandfather OK who is cucharacha at some point and if you are also grandson of him so eventually you are also cucharacha, If they didn't come from that muddy and filthy country, then you didn't born here, you will one of us

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Knguyen in Tallahassee, Florida

45 months ago

I am an RN with a BSN in nursing. I graduated in May of 2009 and I started working with my OPT. I got my OPT in August 2010 and it's expire in august of 2011. I've been working in Med/Surg floor for almost a year. I received my training in the United States. I would like to work for a hospital that is willing to sponsor RNs to stay and work in the U.S. I am willing to go to any state. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
My email: romannguyen81@yahoo.com

Marsha in Kingston, Jamaica

45 months ago

Rose in Washington, District of Columbia said: what does cv means? do you mean resume?
Thanks
CV means curicullum vitae, aka resume and a little more.

Tina in Accra, Ghana

45 months ago

Hello,am RMN licensed in Ghana,could you kindly assist me in finding a hospital that employs and sponsors foreign nurses? thank you.

45 months ago

I can certainly empathize with the people who are finding it difficult to find jobs in the US after spending ton loads of money to study there. I too earned an associates degree and a license in California. However, I didn't qualify for OPT as I had already used that option on another 4 year degree. I also didn't qualify because I pursued a lower degree than the first. I am now in my home country working as a school nurse. I have yet to receive a license here because the Council only recognizes BSN nurses. The school i'm working with have provided an outlet for me to practice some of what I learnt and I thank God they are willing to employ me while I wait to rectify this licensing issue. In the meantime I can certainly enjoy 8 hrs work days that are less stressful along with all school and govt holidays (paid). It's definitely not what I want to do but I have to survive. My advice is to go back home and try to gain some experience. YOu never know what will happen in the future. The economy might accelerate and the demand for nurses increase offering us the opportunity to go back to the US and do what we love. (Or you can just marry someone for a greencard and eliminate the issue of not having legal right to work in the US)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Friend of nurses! in Scarborough, Ontario

45 months ago

I can help if you want to come to Canada, there is an agency they charge for the training and they place nurses. You do have to write an exam but you may start work even before the exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Friend of nurses! in Scarborough, Ontario said: I can help if you want to come to Canada, there is an agency they charge for the training and they place nurses. You do have to write an exam but you may start work even before the exam.

What's the name of this agency? Send me some details please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

iloredana in Orange, California

45 months ago

i want to come.what do i need to do?

iloredana in Orange, California

45 months ago

Friend of nurses! in Scarborough, Ontario said: I can help if you want to come to Canada, there is an agency they charge for the training and they place nurses. You do have to write an exam but you may start work even before the exam.

I would like to try. What do I need to do?

Khushi.ji in Scarborough, Ontario

45 months ago

Send me your resume at khushi.ji@ymail.com if you want to come to Canada new graduated nurses are welcome.

Tina in Accra, Ghana

45 months ago

am interested can you let me know the agency please.

Grace in Ottawa, Ontario

45 months ago

I am a Registered Nurse in NY, Registered Nurse in Pennsylvannia, Registered Nurse in the Phililppines, Registered Practical Nurse in Canada- AND I STILL CAN'T FIND A HOSPITAL IN THE US TO HIRE ME!

I'm trying to get a sponsorship from either NY or Philadelphia.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you so much,
Grace

Khushi.ji in Scarborough, Ontario

45 months ago

Hi Grace,
Send me your resume if you want to work in Canada.

khushi.ji@ymail.com

YourHighness in Bothell, Washington

44 months ago

animale in West New York, New Jersey said: PLENTY OF WORK FOR BILLINGUALS IN CALIF. AND TEXAS AREAS,THANKS TO ALL THE FILTHY BROWN S__tSKIN ILLEGAL SLAVES SNEAKING IN THERE!! ; )

You live uo to your name, animale. Just dig some worms or hide in the woods where you belong. Show respect to human beings! You don't belong here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jacquelinevalenz in Garden Grove, California

44 months ago

I am a US trained BSN with 2 years' RN experience working in acute hospitals in the states. I still can legally work here for one more year. Then continue my working visa by the sponsorship(H1b working visa and Green Card). I only can work for a company that can continue my working visa when my current working visa expires. I need a contract of at least three years of full time employment. Thanks!

My email: Jacquelinevalenz@gmail.com

Jacquelinevalenz in Garden Grove, California

44 months ago

Jacquelinevalenz in Garden Grove, California said: I am a US trained BSN with 2 years' RN experience working in acute hospitals in the states. I still can legally work here for one more year. Then continue my working visa by the sponsorship(H1b working visa and Green Card). I only can work for a company that can continue my working visa when my current working visa expires. I need a contract of at least three years of full time employment. Thanks!

My email: Jacquelinevalenz@gmail.com

I can work anywhere in the states. Don't contact me for working in Canada. Don't contact me for marriage Green Card.

iloredana in Santa Ana, California

44 months ago

this website does not exists. how come you keep posting it?

bsn in Harlingen, Texas

43 months ago

Khushi.ji in Scarborough, Ontario said: Hi Grace,
Send me your resume if you want to work in Canada.

khushi.ji@ymail.com

I want to know if this help you. I will also try CANADA. Pls do reply. Im afraid because we already experienced a scam in one of CANADIAN Agent.

matho in Huddersfield, United Kingdom

43 months ago

I am an RN in London with sixteen yrs of experience. I have passed the Nclex exam
And is registered with NYC . I hold an MBA in health service management and presently work as an assistant floor manager in an acute medical floor. I am looking for sponsorship can anyone assist?

KC in El Cajon, California

42 months ago

Irene in Norwood, Massachusetts said: i do have an employer which is a scool, but i wish to find another employer, a hospital or nursing home.

Hi Irene, what school sponsored you for an H1b visa? how did you apply? please email me at kish.pacana@yahoo.com thanks :)

unkown in El Cajon, California

42 months ago

Rose in Washington, District of Columbia said: what does cv means? do you mean resume?
Thanks

CV means curriculum vitae..yes they are similar

sonam pelden in Thimphu, Bhutan

42 months ago

i am a BSc.nursing graduate with one year experience in general field. I am presently working in Bhutan as a clinical nurse. i would like to relocate to anywhere in USA n i would be happy if anyone sponsers me. i havent done my NCLEX exams yet.

khushi in Scarborough, Ontario

42 months ago

Do you want to come to Canada??
If interested please send me your reply on my e.mail
address.

khushi.ji@ymail.com

42 months ago

your email id is not working...i tried mailing u....khushi can u give me ur proper id?

khushi in Scarborough, Ontario

42 months ago

I will write again.

khushi.ji@ymail.com

42 months ago

khushi, i ve mailed u in ur id....pls do check it....thanks

ybleepicart@yahoo.com in Manila, Philippines

42 months ago

hi hello I'm from the Philippines. Last 2008 I work and study in London UK and my visa is a student visa with a finish contract. I need the help of company to sponsor me as a work permit for at least 2 years. I am a graduate of Agricultural Education and had a taken vocational courses such as caregiver and housekeeping and have experience also related to my studies. And am very much interested and willing to work in your country.thank you....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Theodora in Germantown, Maryland

41 months ago

Great work opportunity in DC/MD/VA. Pediatric Home Health care, all levels of experience wanted. Please contact Theodora today at tvroustoris@cox.net

JV in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

Hi, I am US trained RN BSN, have one year RN experience, currently working on OPT working visa. My OPT will expire on september 26, 2012. I want to find a green card sponsorship, or will go for FNP program.

Thanks

iloredana in Anaheim, California

41 months ago

Hi, what is FNP program?
Thank you.

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.