Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 300 of 314)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

monikaRN in Plainfield, New Jersey

60 months ago

Theodora in Germantown, Maryland said: Great work opportunity in DC/MD/VA. Pediatric Home Health care, all levels of experience wanted. Please contact Theodora today at tvroustoris@cox.net

hello Theodora
Im interested in your offer. Are you willing to sponsor also?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

VA in Bellflower, California

60 months ago

Bonnie Young in Franklin, Tennessee said: I would love to share you resume with come of my contacts. Feel free to email me at byoung@hccaintl.com

I tried to email you but my email failed to go through. please email me at lodivina@yahoo.com so I can email you my inquiry

thanks

kc07621 in Bergenfield, New Jersey

59 months ago

teri in Teaneck, New Jersey said: hi i am a nurse who has experienced working in a home care. I'm in NJ, too. I passed NCLEX in NJ but need sponsorship to secure my license. Are you still in need of a nurse in your facility?

I have the same case. I am in NJ right now seeking for an employer who can petition me. Were you able to get in touch with the employer? Let me know!

Bina

59 months ago

I might be able to give you information on hospitals that can sponsor in USA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Boston, Massachusetts

59 months ago

Bina said: I might be able to give you information on hospitals that can sponsor in USA

Hello Bina,
Kindly share your info with me. Thanks.

monikaRn in Plainfield, New Jersey

59 months ago

Bina said: I might be able to give you information on hospitals that can sponsor in USA

Bina
Would you be able to share the info with me also?
I would really appreciate
Thank you

bina in Nashville, Tennessee

59 months ago

monikaRn in Plainfield, New Jersey said: Bina
Would you be able to share the info with me also?
I would really appreciate
Thank you

E-MAIL ME AT RUFINABURKE@YAHOO.COM

bina in Nashville, Tennessee

59 months ago

sonam pelden in Thimphu, Bhutan said: i am a BSc.nursing graduate with one year experience in general field. I am presently working in Bhutan as a clinical nurse. i would like to relocate to anywhere in USA n i would be happy if anyone sponsers me. i havent done my NCLEX exams yet.

i'm able to help anyone with great information, but each person case is different so if you need help i need more information so email me at rufinaBurke@yahoo.com any one is welcome to email me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Ireland

59 months ago

Hi, do you know of any that can sponsor an H1b visa? I am US licensed (with visa screen) RN but haven't practiced nursing, though I work as nurse assistant here in Ireland (married to an eu). I have about a year E.r experience but that was 2 years ago ( I left Philippines late 2008).
I would truly appreciate any info. Thanks.

Janet in Phoenix, Arizona

59 months ago

Some people should stop giving false hope regarding that she/he might be able to help others. Nowadays employers are not willing to sponsor that kind of workers. You need to do your research such as nursing forum and you will find out that recent RN graduates have not landed a job at all. Most of my friends have internship during their year in college and by the time they graduate, they got a job. Folks, do your research about the economic climate. Do not rely on strangers for they may do harm on you instead of helping you out. Just concern.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ada in Ireland

59 months ago

Janet in Phoenix, Arizona said: Some people should stop giving false hope regarding that she/he might be able to help others. Nowadays employers are not willing to sponsor that kind of workers. You need to do your research such as nursing forum and you will find out that recent RN graduates have not landed a job at all. Most of my friends have internship during their year in college and by the time they graduate, they got a job. Folks, do your research about the economic climate. Do not rely on strangers for they may do harm on you instead of helping you out. Just concern.

That's right Janet. Thanks for your concern :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carlo in Cebu, Philippines

57 months ago

hello I already passed my NCLEX and I also have my reciprocity in Texas,Florida,Northern Marianas Island.I also have my visa screen and I have 3 years hospital Experience.Moreover, I also have a MASTERS DEGREE can anyone help me to find a hospital that will support me to have a H1B working visa since I am eligible to apply for H1B visa.you can email me at carlo_abaquita@yahoo.com thank you

ritu in Miami, Florida

55 months ago

monikaRN in Plainfield, New Jersey said: hello Theodor
hi i am interested in getting a job are you willing to sponsor

Prashant in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

monikaRN in Plainfield, New Jersey said: hello Theodora
Im interested in your offer. Are you willing to sponsor also?

Dear Sir, I am RN in california and currently working and I am really interested in working with you so can you please send me your phone no and e-mail address to my e-mail prashantvaghela2008@gmail.com

Friend in Whitby, Ontario

52 months ago

We have a college in Canada, has work and study program. Nurses can wotk part time while stuyding and are place full time once thay get the license.

if interested then please
let me know .
Thanks,

Marsha C. in Kingston, Jamaica

52 months ago

I'm interested in working and studying. Can I get further information on that programme in Canada? Thanks.

Sid in Astoria, New York

51 months ago

Email me ms norwoods maybe i can help u sidsogue@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nanu in Chicago, Illinois

51 months ago

hi i'm a Rn with a valid licence who resides in chicago, il. are there hospitals or healthcare facilities ready to help for a sponsorship and hopefully a job? or if somebody know something, i will be grateful. i'm still in school too. thank you!

Rose in Silver Spring, Maryland

51 months ago

let you know! Who're you, addresse and contact INFO!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BewareOFscamRNjobs in Sacramento, California

51 months ago

Janet in Phoenix, Arizona said: Some people should stop giving false hope regarding that she/he might be able to help others. Nowadays employers are not willing to sponsor that kind of workers. You need to do your research such as nursing forum and you will find out that recent RN graduates have not landed a job at all. Most of my friends have internship during their year in college and by the time they graduate, they got a job. Folks, do your research about the economic climate. Do not rely on strangers for they may do harm on you instead of helping you out. Just concern.

Janet... Here's another info for everyone. Some small employers would sponsor you as an h1b working visa (with a promise of a greencard) but your job description in the uscis will not be as a RN but a clerical job then you will be forced to work as a RN. These employers would pay you pennies and would abuse your RN license. They would even falsify some medicare documents using your RN license. STAY AWAY from these people! How do i know its true? Thats what happened to me... That cost my h1b visa when I objected to whAt they do and got banned with a usa entry for 10years.

Romildacris in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

51 months ago

Just email me ok, thanks....

Rose in Silver Spring, Maryland

51 months ago

That's very true, because they will not even provide one with detail INFO!
Thanks Janet

Mary in Stamford, Connecticut

50 months ago

Yaping in Newton MA in Waltham, Massachusetts said: I just got my RN license of MA. I am currently hoding H4 visa. Could please anyone help me get a sponsor and a job for applying for Greencard?

Thank you!

Hi, I am just curious if you found help with your problem. I am going to be in your situation in December, when I graduate Nursing. I am also on H4 and after 7 years of going through different visas, I am getting desperate. I want to cry and cry and cry,.... I tried so hard to stay legal and to find a way of getting the green card and now I feel like I've hit the bottom. Being on H4, I do not get the OPT. Nobody was willing to sponsor me based on my Master degree from my country and now I am getting an associate degree here. Nobody will want me as an RN either, because I need sponsorship. I could not afford to go for a Bachelor, so.... God please help me!
I hope you had luck.

KDoron BSN RN in Woodbridge, Connecticut

50 months ago

RN BSN in CT in Woodbridge, Connecticut said: Can you please tell me what hospitals in CT are willing to sponsor? I am also from CT and can't find a job. Thanks for your help!!!

Hi, I am also from CT and I found a sponsor but unfortunately the immigration denied my case (twice). I was wandering if you had any luck with getting a job. Thanks!!!

Prashant in Los Angeles, California

50 months ago

catherine in Anchorage, Alaska said: I am looking for three nurses to sponser

can you please send me your email address to me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

bechchay in Davao, Philippines

50 months ago

Thanks for the info guys

iloredana in Corona, California

50 months ago

what is your email?

Irene in Boston, Massachusetts

50 months ago

catherine in Anchorage, Alaska said: I am looking for three nurses to sponser

May I please have your email address Ms. Catherine? Thank you.

su-mei shen in Christchurch, New Zealand

50 months ago

My email is : iris.shen@yahoo.com

Audrey in Kingston, Jamaica

48 months ago

Irene in Boston, Massachusetts said: May I please have your email address Ms. Catherine? Thank you.

Were you successful with Cathrine's email or the sponsorship?
Let me know. Thank you

Jasmine in Kingston, Jamaica

48 months ago

Marsha in Kingston, Jamaica said: I can certainly empathize with the people who are finding it difficult to find jobs in the US after spending ton loads of money to study there. I too earned an associates degree and a license in California. However, I didn't qualify for OPT as I had already used that option on another 4 year degree. I also didn't qualify because I pursued a lower degree than the first. I am now in my home country working as a school nurse. I have yet to receive a license here because the Council only recognizes BSN nurses. The school i'm working with have provided an outlet for me to practice some of what I learnt and I thank God they are willing to employ me while I wait to rectify this licensing issue. In the meantime I can certainly enjoy 8 hrs work days that are less stressful along with all school and govt holidays (paid). It's definitely not what I want to do but I have to survive. My advice is to go back home and try to gain some experience. YOu never know what will happen in the future. The economy might accelerate and the demand for nurses increase offering us the opportunity to go back to the US and do what we love. (Or you can just marry someone for a greencard and eliminate the issue of not having legal right to work in the US)

Hi Marsha, I am in your exact position minus the job. Have you gotten the issue resolved. From the info I received they basically want us to do the program again or most of in order to be registered???

Eve in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

Do you still need a sponsor?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Yes, I still need a sponsor

Eve in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

Carlina in Windsor, Ontario said: Hello all!

I have worked on getting my Virginia RN license for the past few months, and finally received it today. I was in touch with "All about Staffing" for a job at a nice Northern Virginia hospital . Upon contacting them today I learned that they do not sponsor people, and my contact at All about Staffing is not responding.

I received my BScN in Canada, and currently posess valid Ontario and Virginia licenses. I am DYING to come back to the DC area, but due to the fact that I am indeed German , I am having problems.

Is there anybody here that can help me get in touch with somebody who can help me to get a work permit in VA? Can I do this by myself? I tried to find information about going the route alone online, but so far I got lost in the muble jumble of application forms etc.

Please, please - any help is so very much appreciated!! I am slowly going crazy here in Canada!!

Thank you!

do you still need a sponsor

d

Eve in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

If anyone is looking for sponsorship I can provide opportunities in Georgia and NYC. Email me at eden09@ymail.com

48 months ago

If you have never applied for a work permit in the US, you should be able to apply for one and get it, it think, However this may just apply to foreign students who studied in the US. You could call a local University and talk to the Director of the International student department.

There are some hospitals that will sponsor you if you if you have your BSN. You just have to call around and ask the new graduate recruiter.

Eve in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

Jasmine in Kingston, Jamaica said: Yes, I still need a sponsor

email me please at eden09@ymail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Eve in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

Do you still need a sponsor?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

eden in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

I own a nanny/au pair agency thats also employs Pediatric Home Care Nurses. I have several positions I am able to sponsor emplyees in. I currently have 6 openings. All fees are paid by us except for 1/2 the legal fees which comes to an average of between $800 - $1100. If interested in further information please contact me at eden09@ymail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

eden in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

email me at eden09@ymail.com if you still need a sponsor

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

eden in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

Do you still need s sponsor?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

eden in Canton, Georgia

48 months ago

WOuld like to sponsor 3 work/study nurses and 3 work nurses nationwide. No need to relocate. Email today for details. Limited spaces.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

avi in Ugong Norte, Philippines

41 months ago

Friend in Whitby, Ontario said: We have a college in Canada, has work and study program. Nurses can wotk part time while stuyding and are place full time once thay get the license.

if interested then please
let me know .
Thanks,

i know this post has been a while already but i am interested. Please email me the info. thanks.

Friend in Toronto, Ontario

41 months ago

Please send an email to khushi.ji@ymail.com

Thanks,

Friend in Whitby, Ontario

41 months ago

That school is getting applicants from Philipines if interested then let me know I will

send their link.Its a 1 year program 6 months you will study and after the license

you will work full time and after 1 year of full time work in your field you can apply for Canadian immigration.

Thanks,

Khushi
khushi.ji@ymail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jyotibhan in Farmington Hills, Michigan

40 months ago

Hello,

A Home Care Agency in Michigan is currently seeking Registered Nurses to work for our fast-paced company with coverage areas all over Michigan.

Please contact at human.resources@abilityworksrehab.com
We also provide H1-B sponsorship if required.

RESPONSIBILITIES

1. Accepting patient caseload from supervisor, assessing, planning and implementing a plan of care for each patient.
2. Recording and reporting all appropriate matters concerning care of patient.
3. Patient quality care according to the policy and expectation of the corporation.
4. Supervising licensed practical nurses and home health aides engaged in the care of patients.
5. Attending and participating in in-service education programs and patient care audits.
6. Documenting time and travel in a daily log with absolute integrity

Company Website: www.abilityworksrehab.com/

gcotyf@*****.*** in Maywood, Illinois

40 months ago

i'm looking for a decent rn-bsn program 12 months or less. i really need your help, and thank you for responding...

Elito in Bakersfield, California

31 months ago

eden in Canton, Georgia said: WOuld like to sponsor 3 work/study nurses and 3 work nurses nationwide. No need to relocate. Email today for details. Limited spaces.

Am interested, ve a BSN degree and need permanent residence visa sponsorship, currently on L2 visa. My email address is tounolao@hotmail.com

Lily in Scranton, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

I will be graduating in June with my BSN. My situation is complicated, I currently have working permit through the approval of I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. I will be taking my NCLEX after graduation. I was wondering what are my options? If there are any hospitals around my area or Pennsylvania that could sponsor for green card? I really want to stay here and work here. if someone knows about these things and can tell me what can I do, that will be great. I fall in love with US and cannot imagine myself anywhere else. my e-mail is tham.lily@yahoo.com. if you know anything or any hospitals that are looking for sponsorship, please feel free to e-mail me. Any input would be great.
Thank you

Mary in Woodland Hills, California

26 months ago

jam in Northridge, California said: hi! im in the US right now. im looking for an angency who will sponsor. I already passed the NCLEX RN and IELTS exam.. please help.. thanks
:)

Hi , I saw your add in indeed , did you find green card sponsor ?I have the same situation ,I know it is for 64 month a go but maybe you can help me I am looking for nursing green card sponsor , I passed NCLEX exam and live in USA .
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.