Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 318 of 318)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

ssk5 in Irving, Texas

30 months ago

I am a registered nurse from India. I have done Diploma in nursing and midwifery in India. I have 8 years of work experience as ER nurse in India. I have my active REGISTERED NURSE LICENSE FROM TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING.Currently i live in Texas on H4 visa. I am looking for sponsers for visa sponsership. Any help would be greatful

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Tom in West Harrison, New York

30 months ago

Send resume to: jobs@amariah.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

imbokpark in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

Hello, I am an international nurse who is in USA. I finished RN to BSN in 2013. I worked last year using my OPT. I am doing my MSN now. I am holding F-1 visa. While I was working at hospital last year, I couldn't get a sponsor from the hospital. I am looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone can give me some information for this? I am in Pittsburgh in PA.

Thank you.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

imbokpark in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

Mary in Woodland Hills, California said: Hi is it still available ??

Hello, I am an international nurse who is in USA. I finished RN to BSN in 2013. I worked last year using my OPT. I am doing my MSN now. I am holding F-1 visa. While I was working at hospital last year, I couldn't get a sponsor from the hospital. I am looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone can give me some information for this? I am in Pittsburgh in PA.

Thank you.

Reply - Report abuse

apex in Las Vegas, Nevada

20 months ago

Nicol in Richmond Hill, Ontario said: Hi, I am also an RN looking for sponsorship. about 8 years ago I contracted with a recruiter company to immigrate and work in US. I already have RN license and Visa Screen certificate and (regarding that my Priority date was 2008) ready for visa interview. But my problem is that the recruiter company was closed in 2012 and I don't have a sponsor anymore. I appreciate any advice any information.

hi, everyone. our agency is looking for nurses both foreign and american citizens. we are sponsoring for h1b and eb2.
i have been sponsored by my agency and i have my green card for 3 years now. i have helped 2 nurses through this forum.. they have their green cards now too.

requirements: one year CURRENT experience in an acute setting in USA
for eb2: must have bsn and 5 years experience.
or must have a master's degree in nursing and 1 year experience.

for citizens:
we offer agency and travel nurse positions.
we deploy nurses in texas, nevada, florida, california, and massachusetts.

email me your resume at ilovelyf@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

apex in Las Vegas, Nevada

20 months ago

imbok park in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Hello, I am an international nurse who is in USA. I finished RN to BSN in 2013. I worked last year using my OPT. I am doing my MSN now. I am holding F-1 visa. While I was working at hospital last year, I couldn't get a sponsor from the hospital. I am looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone can give me some information for this? I am in Pittsburgh in PA.

hi, everyone. our agency is looking for nurses both foreign and american citizens. we are sponsoring for h1b and eb2.
i have been sponsored by my agency and i have my green card for 3 years now. i have helped 2 nurses through this forum.. they have their green cards now too.

requirements: one year CURRENT experience in an acute setting in USA
for eb2: must have bsn and 5 years experience.
or must have a master's degree in nursing and 1 year experience.

for citizens:
we offer agency and travel nurse positions.
we deploy nurses in texas, nevada, florida, california, and massachusetts.

email me your resume at ilovelyf@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

ken in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

8 months ago

gonzalezhector06@*****.*** in Hagerstown, Maryland said: Hi, I am an RN loocking for sponsorship , I will move any where in the US to be abe to get an sponsorship. Please if anyone know anything about it let me know. Thanks

hi there? how are you now? any updates?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ken in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

8 months ago

carlo in Cebu, Philippines said: hello I already passed my NCLEX and I also have my reciprocity in Texas,Florida,Northern Marianas Island.I also have my visa screen and I have 3 years hospital Experience.Moreover, I also have a MASTERS DEGREE can anyone help me to find a hospital that will support me to have a H1B working visa since I am eligible to apply for H1B visa.you can email me at carlo_abaquita@yahoo.com thank you

hi there? have you found any sponsorship?ty

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jenny in Atlanta, Georgia

8 months ago

hi, am jenny, i had my friend help me hack my ex's email, facebook, whatsapp,and his phone cause i suspected he was cheating. all he asked for was his phone number. and As a parent,if you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks (This includes facebook, twitter ,instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble, Name it, he can get the job done his a professional hacker.Contact him on email <hmind2409@gmail.com>..IF u need help tell him jenny referred you to him and he'll help. Am sure his going to help you do it, good luck

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sarah Sarah in Brooklyn, New York

6 months ago

I am an international RN who planning to take the NCLEX RN exam soon. I am seeking sponsorship from a hospital. if anyone san assist me with some info. email me please sarahlee808@live.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sonia in Rye, New York

4 months ago

Please share with us the name of the agency or recruitment u are working with
We can't allow the do that to someone else

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Tony K in Paducah, Kentucky

4 months ago

I am an Indian who graduated with BSN in 2013. I have two years of clinical experience in Transitional care unit and 3+ years of Case Management experience. I had a H1B visa and then my hospital applied for my green card but it was denied. Currently I am out of status and I am in need of help to find someone to sponsor me with a H1B visa. I would like to return back to this country and work.

I am looking forward for your assistance.
tonytkuriakose@live.com

Reply - Report abuse

angela17 in Brentwood, Tennessee

2 months ago

Hi I am a BSN RN looking for HIB visa sponsorship. I received my OPT only for 3 months and I worked for 2 months in one of the hospitals under HCA. Can anyone provide me with more information?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

travelbug in Brampton, Ontario

2 months ago

I have 26 yrs experience as a nurse.
Email me: its free
rb2@rogers.com

Its not hard getting it..
I can go over the process.
let me know

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

travelbug in Brampton, Ontario

2 months ago

desperatenurse in Tenafly, New Jersey said: i am a newly licensed nurse here in new york city and desperately looking for a hospital that can sponsor me for a job and hopefully to become an immigrant too. wish somebody here can help me or advice me on what to do.thank you so much..id really appreciate it.

Email me and I will give you more info:)
rb2@rogers.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Madey in Woodbridge, Virginia

1 month ago

Hello everyone,I am currently on F1 visa running associate degree in nursing.Does anyone know if there are any hospitals within Virginia that can sponsor students while in school?

Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dcastillo21 in Randallstown, Maryland

20 days ago

Hey guys! I recently passed NCLEX and I am now on my last semester of earning my BS degree (I have ADN at the moment). I am looking for sponsorship and would definitely be willing to relocate. Please contact me if you have any information that could be of help at diannecastillo15@gmail.com. Thank you and I appreciate it. :)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dcastillo21 in Randallstown, Maryland

20 days ago

Bina said: I might be able to give you information on hospitals that can sponsor in USA

Hello there! I know you have posted this for awhile now but I still wanted to know if the information you know then could still be helpful to me now? Please email me at diannecastillo15@gmail.com. Thank you.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.