Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 307 of 307)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

Mary in Woodland Hills, California

5 months ago

jam in Northridge, California said: hi! im in the US right now. im looking for an angency who will sponsor. I already passed the NCLEX RN and IELTS exam.. please help.. thanks
:)

Hi , I saw your add in indeed , did you find green card sponsor ?I have the same situation ,I know it is for 64 month a go but maybe you can help me I am looking for nursing green card sponsor , I passed NCLEX exam and live in USA .
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Woodland Hills, California

5 months ago

eden in Canton, Georgia said: WOuld like to sponsor 3 work/study nurses and 3 work nurses nationwide. No need to relocate. Email today for details. Limited spaces.

Hi is it still available ??

gonzalezhector06@yahoo.com in Hagerstown, Maryland

4 months ago

Hi, I am an RN loocking for sponsorship , I will move any where in the US to be abe to get an sponsorship. Please if anyone know anything about it let me know. Thanks

Nicol in Richmond Hill, Ontario

3 months ago

Hi, I am also an RN looking for sponsorship. about 8 years ago I contracted with a recruiter company to immigrate and work in US. I already have RN license and Visa Screen certificate and (regarding that my Priority date was 2008) ready for visa interview. But my problem is that the recruiter company was closed in 2012 and I don't have a sponsor anymore. I appreciate any advice any information.

tom in West Harrison, New York

3 months ago

Critical care nurses with BS in Nursing, NCLEX, visa screen, BLS Minimum of two years current of hospital experience . Please send updated resumes to: jobs@amariah.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ssk5 in Irving, Texas

2 months ago

I am a registered nurse from India. I have done Diploma in nursing and midwifery in India. I have 8 years of work experience as ER nurse in India. I have my active REGISTERED NURSE LICENSE FROM TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING.Currently i live in Texas on H4 visa. I am looking for sponsers for visa sponsership. Any help would be greatful

Tom in West Harrison, New York

2 months ago

Send resume to: jobs@amariah.com

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.