Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 302 of 302)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

Elito in Bakersfield, California

2 months ago

eden in Canton, Georgia said: WOuld like to sponsor 3 work/study nurses and 3 work nurses nationwide. No need to relocate. Email today for details. Limited spaces.

Am interested, ve a BSN degree and need permanent residence visa sponsorship, currently on L2 visa. My email address is tounolao@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lily in Scranton, Pennsylvania

14 days ago

I will be graduating in June with my BSN. My situation is complicated, I currently have working permit through the approval of I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. I will be taking my NCLEX after graduation. I was wondering what are my options? If there are any hospitals around my area or Pennsylvania that could sponsor for green card? I really want to stay here and work here. if someone knows about these things and can tell me what can I do, that will be great. I fall in love with US and cannot imagine myself anywhere else. my e-mail is tham.lily@yahoo.com. if you know anything or any hospitals that are looking for sponsorship, please feel free to e-mail me. Any input would be great.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.