Need hospitals that sponsor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 343 of 343)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

ssk5 in Irving, Texas

40 months ago

I am a registered nurse from India. I have done Diploma in nursing and midwifery in India. I have 8 years of work experience as ER nurse in India. I have my active REGISTERED NURSE LICENSE FROM TEXAS BOARD OF NURSING.Currently i live in Texas on H4 visa. I am looking for sponsers for visa sponsership. Any help would be greatful

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Tom in West Harrison, New York

40 months ago

Send resume to: jobs@amariah.com

Reply - Report abuse

imbokpark in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

Hello, I am an international nurse who is in USA. I finished RN to BSN in 2013. I worked last year using my OPT. I am doing my MSN now. I am holding F-1 visa. While I was working at hospital last year, I couldn't get a sponsor from the hospital. I am looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone can give me some information for this? I am in Pittsburgh in PA.

Thank you.

Reply - Report abuse

imbokpark in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

Mary in Woodland Hills, California said: Hi is it still available ??

Hello, I am an international nurse who is in USA. I finished RN to BSN in 2013. I worked last year using my OPT. I am doing my MSN now. I am holding F-1 visa. While I was working at hospital last year, I couldn't get a sponsor from the hospital. I am looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone can give me some information for this? I am in Pittsburgh in PA.

Thank you.

Reply - Report abuse

apex in Las Vegas, Nevada

30 months ago

Nicol in Richmond Hill, Ontario said: Hi, I am also an RN looking for sponsorship. about 8 years ago I contracted with a recruiter company to immigrate and work in US. I already have RN license and Visa Screen certificate and (regarding that my Priority date was 2008) ready for visa interview. But my problem is that the recruiter company was closed in 2012 and I don't have a sponsor anymore. I appreciate any advice any information.

hi, everyone. our agency is looking for nurses both foreign and american citizens. we are sponsoring for h1b and eb2.
i have been sponsored by my agency and i have my green card for 3 years now. i have helped 2 nurses through this forum.. they have their green cards now too.

requirements: one year CURRENT experience in an acute setting in USA
for eb2: must have bsn and 5 years experience.
or must have a master's degree in nursing and 1 year experience.

for citizens:
we offer agency and travel nurse positions.
we deploy nurses in texas, nevada, florida, california, and massachusetts.

email me your resume at ilovelyf@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

apex in Las Vegas, Nevada

30 months ago

imbok park in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Hello, I am an international nurse who is in USA. I finished RN to BSN in 2013. I worked last year using my OPT. I am doing my MSN now. I am holding F-1 visa. While I was working at hospital last year, I couldn't get a sponsor from the hospital. I am looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone can give me some information for this? I am in Pittsburgh in PA.

hi, everyone. our agency is looking for nurses both foreign and american citizens. we are sponsoring for h1b and eb2.
i have been sponsored by my agency and i have my green card for 3 years now. i have helped 2 nurses through this forum.. they have their green cards now too.

requirements: one year CURRENT experience in an acute setting in USA
for eb2: must have bsn and 5 years experience.
or must have a master's degree in nursing and 1 year experience.

for citizens:
we offer agency and travel nurse positions.
we deploy nurses in texas, nevada, florida, california, and massachusetts.

email me your resume at ilovelyf@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

ken in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

18 months ago

gonzalezhector06@*****.*** in Hagerstown, Maryland said: Hi, I am an RN loocking for sponsorship , I will move any where in the US to be abe to get an sponsorship. Please if anyone know anything about it let me know. Thanks

hi there? how are you now? any updates?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ken in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

18 months ago

carlo in Cebu, Philippines said: hello I already passed my NCLEX and I also have my reciprocity in Texas,Florida,Northern Marianas Island.I also have my visa screen and I have 3 years hospital Experience.Moreover, I also have a MASTERS DEGREE can anyone help me to find a hospital that will support me to have a H1B working visa since I am eligible to apply for H1B visa.you can email me at carlo_abaquita@yahoo.com thank you

hi there? have you found any sponsorship?ty

Reply - Report abuse

Sarah Sarah in Brooklyn, New York

16 months ago

I am an international RN who planning to take the NCLEX RN exam soon. I am seeking sponsorship from a hospital. if anyone san assist me with some info. email me please sarahlee808@live.com

Reply - Report abuse

Sonia in Rye, New York

14 months ago

Please share with us the name of the agency or recruitment u are working with
We can't allow the do that to someone else

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Tony K in Paducah, Kentucky

14 months ago

I am an Indian who graduated with BSN in 2013. I have two years of clinical experience in Transitional care unit and 3+ years of Case Management experience. I had a H1B visa and then my hospital applied for my green card but it was denied. Currently I am out of status and I am in need of help to find someone to sponsor me with a H1B visa. I would like to return back to this country and work.

I am looking forward for your assistance.
tonytkuriakose@live.com

Reply - Report abuse

angela17 in Brentwood, Tennessee

12 months ago

Hi I am a BSN RN looking for HIB visa sponsorship. I received my OPT only for 3 months and I worked for 2 months in one of the hospitals under HCA. Can anyone provide me with more information?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

travelbug in Brampton, Ontario

12 months ago

I have 26 yrs experience as a nurse.
Email me: its free
rb2@rogers.com

Its not hard getting it..
I can go over the process.
let me know

Reply - Report abuse

travelbug in Brampton, Ontario

12 months ago

desperatenurse in Tenafly, New Jersey said: i am a newly licensed nurse here in new york city and desperately looking for a hospital that can sponsor me for a job and hopefully to become an immigrant too. wish somebody here can help me or advice me on what to do.thank you so much..id really appreciate it.

Email me and I will give you more info:)
rb2@rogers.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Madey in Woodbridge, Virginia

11 months ago

Hello everyone,I am currently on F1 visa running associate degree in nursing.Does anyone know if there are any hospitals within Virginia that can sponsor students while in school?

Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dcastillo21 in Randallstown, Maryland

10 months ago

Hey guys! I recently passed NCLEX and I am now on my last semester of earning my BS degree (I have ADN at the moment). I am looking for sponsorship and would definitely be willing to relocate. Please contact me if you have any information that could be of help at diannecastillo15@gmail.com. Thank you and I appreciate it. :)

Reply - Report abuse

dcastillo21 in Randallstown, Maryland

10 months ago

Bina said: I might be able to give you information on hospitals that can sponsor in USA

Hello there! I know you have posted this for awhile now but I still wanted to know if the information you know then could still be helpful to me now? Please email me at diannecastillo15@gmail.com. Thank you.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

angela17 in Franklin, Tennessee

8 months ago

Hey
I am a BSN RN graduated from TN and holding a TN compact RN license.I am looking for RN job and Visa sponsorship, willing to relocate to any state if a visa sponsorship (H1B) is provided. I also have an Attorney to help me with the Visa processing.If you know any facility that sponsor RN's please let me know in my email: bindunalini@yahoo.com.
Thank you.

Reply - Report abuse

Vanessa Fabrini in Springfield, New Jersey

6 months ago

Hi, I'm a Brazilian RN and I have 14 years of experience. I'm Master in Public Health and speciality in Emergency and Mental Health. I am looking for a sponsor anywhere in the country. Please help me. Vanessanfabrini@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Pat (Tite) in New York, New York

6 months ago

Friend in Whitby, Ontario said: We have a college in Canada, has work and study program. Nurses can wotk part time while stuyding and are place full time once thay get the license.

if interested then please
let me know .
Thanks,

Hi, what about it for a PTA? I'm a PT in Brazil, looking for a chance to move/work in Canada or in the US (but I know PTA in Canada does not require a license, so I need a sponsorship)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Friend in Markham, Ontario

6 months ago

Pat (Tite) in New York, New York said: Hi, what about it for a PTA? I'm a PT in Brazil, looking for a chance to move/work in Canada or in the US (but I know PTA in Canada does not require a license, so I need a sponsorship)

Please write your email and I will get back to you.

Reply - Report abuse

SJ in Orem, Utah

6 months ago

I graduated from a BSN program in the US in 2013.
Now I am in a Nursing PhD program.
I have RN license in Utah (California license was expired), but I don't have any RN career.

So I want a RN job and sponsorship.
I am definitely willing to relocate.
Please contact me via email.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

SJ in Orem, Utah

6 months ago

sh.j.2017@hotmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

tosintoi99@*****.*** in Long Beach, California

5 months ago

I just pass my board, ADN - RN, i live here in Long Beach California, Im looking for employer to sponsor me . I have B1/B2 visa. Im willing to relocate.
THANKS

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

GKaur in Sammamish, Washington

5 months ago

I am USA RN, want to move to Surry, BC Canada. Looking for employer to sponsor me..Have experience in Cardiology for 3+ yrs in USA.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Khush in Markham, Ontario

5 months ago

GKaur in Sammamish, Washington said: I am USA RN, want to move to Surry, BC Canada. Looking for employer to sponsor me..Have experience in Cardiology for 3+ yrs in USA.

Hi Please contact me.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

GKaur in Sammamish, Washington

5 months ago

Khush in Markham, Ontario said: Hi Please contact me.

Thank you for your response. My email is gkaur411@gmail.com. You can email me as I have no way to contact you..Thank you.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Renju in Silver Spring, Maryland

5 months ago

I am an International Nurse from India. Presently, I am in the United States in F1 Visa. I have a compact state RN License in Maryland and Illunois. I need a sponsorship and I am able to relocate. Please help!!

Reply - Report abuse

Judith in Houston, Texas

4 months ago

I am a BSN RN. Currently working in Texas. I want to move to Canada preferably Vancouver BC. I am in the process of getting my license. Looking for employer to sponsor me. I have 3+ years nursing experience.

Reply - Report abuse

Jen in Carmel, Indiana

3 months ago

Friend in Markham, Ontario said: Please write your email and I will get back to you.

Hi, I am interested in your program as well, could you please also send me the information please? My email is maria.hui.cn@gmail.com. Thank you!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Maya in Bronx, New York

3 months ago

Currently in newyork on b2 visa. I am too sad i cant find an employer who will sponsor me. I have 8 years nursing experience and visascreen is available.Life is too unfair. After passing all the exams, its still hard to work legally in ur dream land.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sonia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

3 months ago

Maya, there are plenty recruiters out there that I am sure they can help you. Google nursing recruiters and you will find those or mail me and I can give you some numbers
Soniapascual83@hotmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Miya in Toronto, Ontario

1 month ago

Khush in Markham, Ontario said: Hi Please contact me.

Hello. I am also interested in RN work in Canada (Ontario). My contact is miyako.asai@gmailcom. Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Miya in Toronto, Ontario

1 month ago

Hello everyone. I have an RN license in Utah. I have worked in Med/Surg and heavily with the geriatric population. Looking for a facility that can sponsor me to work in the States or Canada. I am flexible with specific location. You can reach me at miyako.asai@gmail.com. Thank you!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Resmi in Saint Louis, Missouri

1 month ago

Hello Friends,

I'm a Foreign educated RN nurse (Illinois) currently residing in Missouri (waiting for MO license) with work authorization (EAD). In the meantime I'm looking for any health organizations/hospitals who could sponsor a work visa for a long-term association. I really appreciate if any of you have any lead to such organizations or agencies who could help me in this regard. Thank you!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

14 days ago

imbokpark in pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Hello, I am an international nurse who is in USA. I finished RN to BSN in 2013. I worked last year using my OPT. I am doing my MSN now. I am holding F-1 visa. While I was working at hospital last year, I couldn't get a sponsor from the hospital. I am looking for a sponsor. Is there anyone can give me some information for this? I am in Pittsburgh in PA.

Thank you.

Hello,
I am in the same citation as you posted. Any update? Please advice!

Thank you!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sonia in Maryland

14 days ago

I get a sponsor in Philly
Mail me

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sonia in Maryland

14 days ago

Resmi in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Hello Friends,

I'm a Foreign educated RN nurse (Illinois) currently residing in Missouri (waiting for MO license) with work authorization (EAD). In the meantime I'm looking for any health organizations/hospitals who could sponsor a work visa for a long-term association. I really appreciate if any of you have any lead to such organizations or agencies who could help me in this regard. Thank you!

Hi
I get a sponsor on somewhere else but I remember they offer me sponsor me in Missouri in a nursing home I don't know if u would be interested
Let me know I can give u the contact

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Qiwei in Saint Louis, Missouri

11 days ago

Sonia in Maryland said: Hi
I get a sponsor on somewhere else but I remember they offer me sponsor me in Missouri in a nursing home I don't know if u would be interested
Let me know I can give u the contact

HI Sonia,
My name is Qiwei. I am a US educated RN with 5 yrs RN experience and currently attending MSN in MO under F1. Would you please provide me with some help with the sponsorship you have mentioned above though. Thank you.
Best Regards,

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Leslie in Flushing, New York

8 days ago

cynthia h in New York, New York said: Hi! I graduated with a BSN in may 2008. I got my opt and just got my RN license from the State of New York. I'm desperately looking for a hospital that can hire me full time and offer sponsorship. I sent my resume online to the city hospitals, but it seems it takes them long to check resumes. If someone can give me some advice? or maybe there are some hospitals in NJ or connecticut offering sponsorship? Need help stat!

Hi, can you please tell me how you took the NCLEX without a green card.
I am almost done with the BSN, but lots of people keep telling me that I need a social security number to take the NCLEX. Can you please advise me what should I do?
Thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

8 days ago

desperatenurse in Tenafly, New Jersey said: i am a newly licensed nurse here in new york city and desperately looking for a hospital that can sponsor me for a job and hopefully to become an immigrant too. wish somebody here can help me or advice me on what to do.thank you so much..id really appreciate it.

Hi, how are you?
Did you take the NCLEX?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

8 days ago

lilly in new york in Brooklyn, New York said: hi,
i am a registered nurse licensed with the New York state and i need sponsorship. i am here on a visitors visa. any information on sponsorship is greatly appreciated.i an willing to relocate.

Hi, how are you?
When you say you are licensed, does that mean you took the NCLEX?
If so, how did you take it without a SSN?
I will appreciate any information, thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

All is Well in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

1 day ago

SSN requirements for NCLEX exam depends on states. Only few states need SSN for NCLEX exam. Please look this link for more details: brilliantnurse.com/foreign-international-nclex-application/

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.