New Grad RN Looking for a job opening and sponsorship!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 128)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Martina in El Paso, Texas

52 months ago

I am a German citizen just passed RN boards for California, transferring it to El paso TX. I currently have a Student Visa so I need sponsorship to get permanent residency. can anybody help me please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Aumapa in Richmond, California

52 months ago

Martina in El Paso, Texas said: I am a German citizen just passed RN boards for California, transferring it to El paso TX. I currently have a Student Visa so I need sponsorship to get permanent residency. can anybody help me please?

I don't know about sponsorship, it must be hard to get one at this moment when there are a lot of USA citizens graduating and passing NCLEX without a glimpse of a job-am one of them still looking just like you. I feel you especially being in need of a sponsor. In CA it is tough but I hear Texas is hiring, it's good you are headed there- while there, try the baptist hospitals. Don't hesitate to start with volunteering, it might help to connect you with individuals who can offer you something. Don't give up, I hope you find something in Texas. I feel you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Aumapa in Richmond, California

52 months ago

I need to find a hemodialysis Job. Is there a recruiter out there whonis willing to employ a new graduate RN with little experience but has training in hemodialysis. I want to be a Certified Nephrology Nurse and so I need to start from somewhere. I have already made a step of doing the initial course to familiarize myself with dialysis, I know it involves a lot. If I had a trumpet that would sound loud enough for every recruiter of dialysis centers, in would blow it softly to get the message in. I live in Richmond, CA and willing to relocate. I have BLS, ACLS. Can someone out there hear me...thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

smartchoice in Plano, Texas

52 months ago

Aumapa in Richmond, California said: I need to find a hemodialysis Job. Is there a recruiter out there whonis willing to employ a new graduate RN with little experience but has training in hemodialysis. I want to be a Certified Nephrology Nurse and so I need to start from somewhere. I have already made a step of doing the initial course to familiarize myself with dialysis, I know it involves a lot. If I had a trumpet that would sound loud enough for every recruiter of dialysis centers, in would blow it softly to get the message in. I live in Richmond, CA and willing to relocate. I have BLS, ACLS. Can someone out there hear me...thank you.

THIS IS FOR ALL NEW GRADS LOOKING FOR A JOB WE WILL HIRE YOU STARTING OUT IN DIALYSIS AFTER 6 TO 8 MONTH OF DIALYSIS EXPERIENCE WE WILL WORK ON FINDING YOU A NEW POSITION TO UTILIZE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR DEGREE.IF YOUR INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME YOUR RESUME AND I WILL BE SURE TO CONTACT YOU BACK.

CAREER ADVISOR
NSMITH@SMART-CHOICE-HEALTHCARE.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

welchkin in Cleveland, Ohio

51 months ago

Please help!! I am a new grad RN assosiates degree with more than 6 years experience at the Cleveland Clinic where I've worked as a Nurse Tech float, Behavioral Health tech and a nursing assistant in out-patient surgery. I have been looking for a job for nearly 2 months applying to every hospital in the area. I've gotten a couple of interviews but that's as far as I've landed. I am willing to re-locate in order to get my needed experience so I can work as an Rn.
I've went through too much to let this economy stop me in my tracks.. Please Help ! Paula

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rn2010

51 months ago

If you are willing to relocate apply at Coalinga State Hospital Paula. Do NOT be discouraged, I looked for work for six months, had a few interviews like yourself but Coalinga was the only hospital that came through for me. It is a long process but well worth it. If you want more information e-mail me at andrade_arellano@yahoo.com I check my email almost daily.

RN2008 in Los Angeles, California

51 months ago

Need help, I'm an RN in Los angeles for almost 3 yrs now and planning to take classes for ACLS, PALS AND NRP soon...I worked on Home Health and Sniff facility as RN supervisor..I tried to apply in diffrent hospital here in LA and some other cities in CA to gain experience and skills but they required Acute experience.

I really want to have hospital experience and learn more skills. Please help me...thanks ;-)

Avani Ratanpara in San Diego, California

50 months ago

Kawaljit tung in Ontario, California said: Hi ,am new grad RN having a little experience.I have my ACLS and BLS certificate. Iam looking for job from 7 to 8 months .I am in ontario california. Pls let me know about new grads programs. Thank you.

Hi, I recentlyt, graduated and and got my RN License in Nov. I have my BLS and Will get my PHN license soon.
I noticed u r in ontario area, which part, cause I am seeking job in that area. And is willing to move.
Any luck with your job hunt?

Avani Ratanpara in San Diego, California

50 months ago

Martina in El Paso, Texas said: I am a German citizen just passed RN boards for California, transferring it to El paso TX. I currently have a Student Visa so I need sponsorship to get permanent residency. can anybody help me please?

Hi there, I am in same boat like you are. I am in CA and its very hard to get job and sponsorship. I recently applied in one of the huston texas Hospital for a new graduate position, let see if they reply. Versant Hospital....look into it. Right now my goal is to get job......I am running out of time with my OPT.........

50 months ago

Avani Ratanpara in San Diego, California said: Hi there, I am in same boat like you are. I am in CA and its very hard to get job and sponsorship. I recently applied in one of the huston texas Hospital for a new graduate position, let see if they reply. Versant Hospital....look into it. Right now my goal is to get job......I am running out of time with my OPT.........

hi there, tnx for the info, that also my next step if i cant find jobs here in CA, gudluck ;-)

50 months ago

Avani Ratanpara in San Diego, California said: Hi, I recentlyt, graduated and and got my RN License in Nov. I have my BLS and Will get my PHN license soon.
I noticed u r in ontario area, which part, cause I am seeking job in that area. And is willing to move.
Any luck with your job hunt?

hi there, im stil waiting for any call..im from LA area..its really hard to find job now a days..gudluck

LaurieRuizRN in Pasadena, California

50 months ago

I am a recent graduate. I have passed NCLEX and am currently looking for a job. I am open to relocating and am available any shifts. I am in California at present. I have completed the following certifications: (*=in process)

BLS
ACLS
ER Nursing
New Grad Nursing
PALS
Assualtive Behavior
12 Lead EKG*
Dysrhythmia*

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. LaurieRuizRN@yahoo. com

louise.toutant@ventura.org in Ventura, California

49 months ago

Jacqueline04@gmail.com in Camarillo, California said: I am a Registered Nurse who recently graduated from Santa Barbara City College RN program. I have a current BLS card, First Aid and will be taking an ACLS class next week. I am looking for a position in California. Please let me know if you have any opportunities. Thank you .....

Jacqueline04@gmail.com

My office is looking for a bilingual (Spanish-speaking) nurse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Megan Matute in San Jose, California

49 months ago

I am a new graduate nurse, with a BSN from San Jose State University with a California. I am willing to relocate anywhere in California. I am BCLS/ACLS certified.

Please email if you are interested, I will send my resume: megan.matute@gmail.com

KMiller218 in Fort Myers, Florida

48 months ago

Some people have been hired at Lee Memorial Health System in FL. Go to www.leeway.jobs. They post jobs for new grads the first 5 days of every month too.

Mia_22 in Mexicali, Mexico

48 months ago

I am in the same situation about the OPT---I am in Yuma, Az. and there is only one hospital. It is not hiring new grads, and I am willing to relocate. I have my associates in nursing, but it seems that most employers prefer BSN. I would love to do it, but I need to work first in order to be able to afford it...I am a Mexican international student who needs sponsorship. I am getting worried. If you know about a great opportunity for new grads, please let me know. I already got my RN AZ License.

irfajamani in Alpharetta, Georgia

47 months ago

I am a new grad RN, and I have a BSN. I am currently located in Atlanta, GA but I am open to relocating anywhere. I hold an RN license in FL and GA.

Eunice S in Diamond Bar, California

46 months ago

24-Hour Medical Staffing Services is currently looking for Registered Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants all over California! All specialties are encouraged to apply!

Currently we have openings for RN with specialty in L&D, ICU, Post Acute Care Unit, PICU, NICU for a 13-week contract with Kaiser Permanente Hospital.

Job Detail: We have an immediate need for a L&D RN
Hours: 12hrs a day, 36hrs a week, 3 days a week
Duration: 13 weeks
Contract Shift: Day and Night shifts are available

Minimum Qualifications:
One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience in L&D required.
Licensed to practice in the State of California
High School Diploma/GED

Certifications:
Current BLS and ACLS certification required.

If you feel like you are very qualified, willing to work ASAP and have what it takes to be part of our team, don't be hesitant and stop thinking twice, just please send your updated resume to esalaver@24-hrmed.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Eunice S in Diamond Bar, California

46 months ago

RN2008 in Los Angeles, California said: hi there, im stil waiting for any call..im from LA area..its really hard to find job now a days..gudluck

We have openings in down town LA, please email me your resume at esalaver@24-hrmed.com so i can review it and call you if i have something for you.

AJL in Buffalo, New York

46 months ago

I am a new graduate RN w/ an ADN I passed NCLEX for New York State and I have been a PCA in the hospital for 3 yrs. I am BLS/CPR certified and I am eager to work asap!!!! I am willing to relocate anywhere if I need to....Can anyone help????

Helana in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

Send me your resumes! i recruit nurses :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

hnn@judge.com

46 months ago

RN2008 in Los Angeles, California said: Need help, I'm an RN in Los angeles for almost 3 yrs now and planning to take classes for ACLS, PALS AND NRP soon...I worked on Home Health and Sniff facility as RN supervisor..I tried to apply in diffrent hospital here in LA and some other cities in CA to gain experience and skills but they required Acute experience.

I really want to have hospital experience and learn more skills. Please help me...thanks ;-)

Still looking? You would be perfect for our disease management programs in CA. Email me your resume: hnn@judge.com

Leahz in Monson, Massachusetts

45 months ago

AJL in Buffalo, New York said: I am a new graduate RN w/ an ADN I passed NCLEX for New York State and I have been a PCA in the hospital for 3 yrs. I am BLS/CPR certified and I am eager to work asap!!!! I am willing to relocate anywhere if I need to....Can anyone help????

I am a resident camp director looking for a head nurse for 8 weeks this summer. Good pay and room and board included. Located about an hour from Boston, MA. If interested, email me at leahz@westsuburbanymca.org.

Sarah S.L in Corona, California

44 months ago

I am a Registered Nurse here in California, looking for a job, willing to relocate anywhere within California. I graduated in the Philippines and had 1 year of Med-Surg experience as a Staff Nurse and 2 years of being an ICU Nurse. No experience yet here in the US but I am very willing to adapt myself to any work environment.I 've been looking for a job for how many months already, I really need it. Hope someone can help me find a job.

Dell in San Diego, California

44 months ago

Hi everyone! I am also looking for a job. Willing to relocate anywhere in California. I'm a New Grad who just passed NCLEX last April 2011. It is quite tough to even get invited for an Open House. I hope there are employers out there who would give us new grads a chance to gain experience. Thank you!

Ana in Brooklyn, New York

44 months ago

Hello!
My name is Ana and I'am RN from Israel, passed NCLEX 2 month ago.Looking for a sponsor in NY and will be glad to hear any advice -how to get H1b or F-1 and what to study to increace my chances to get H1b.I have Bachelor and 2 years experience in L&D.

Anakolod@walla.com

Sasha in Yuma, Arizona

44 months ago

Hi! You can visit any university page and find an advisor. They will get you to study a second BSN or start your masters in nursing> it will be expensive, but you can get a loan (money for study) and after you are done, the school will help you find a job, the job or hospital will sponsor you. If you know you are good in what you do, you will work for them with H1 visa.
second choice> email all human resources departments of NY, and someone will answer your questions.

Ana in Brooklyn, New York

44 months ago

Sasha, thanks!
I already emailed to all Hospitals in NY, but without any success -no one wants to sponsor-(.Is it really to get H1B?I really pessimistic.Is Master Gedree increase my chanses?

Whitney Breanna - Q.H.A.M in Los Angeles, California

44 months ago

Dell in San Diego, California said: Hi everyone! I am also looking for a job. Willing to relocate anywhere in California. I'm a New Grad who just passed NCLEX last April 2011. It is quite tough to even get invited for an Open House. I hope there are employers out there who would give us new grads a chance to gain experience. Thank you!

Hi! My name is Whitney and I work for Quality Healthcare Asset Management, LLC. We are always on the prol for individuals who might like to join our team of dedicated Healthcare professionals and Consultants. Feel free to check out our websites, which our listed below, and if you are interested in learning more, feel free to contact me at my email address, which is also listed below.

Warm Regards,
Whitney Breanna
Recruitment Manager, Quality Healthcare Asset Management, LLC
MailWbb@yahoo.com
QualityAssetManagement.com
NHRatings.com

Whitney Breanna - Q.H.A.M in Los Angeles, California

44 months ago

Megan Matute in San Jose, California said: I am a new graduate nurse, with a BSN from San Jose State University with a California. I am willing to relocate anywhere in California. I am BCLS/ACLS certified.

Please email if you are interested, I will send my resume: megan.matute@gmail.com

Hi! My name is Whitney and I work for Quality Healthcare Asset Management, LLC. We are always on the prol for individuals who might like to join our team of dedicated Healthcare professionals and Consultants. Feel free to check out our websites, which our listed below, and if you are interested in learning more, feel free to contact me at my email address, which is also listed below.

Warm Regards,
Whitney Breanna
Recruitment Manager, Quality Healthcare Asset Management, LLC
MailWbb@yahoo.com
QualityAssetManagement.com
NHRatings.com

Linda in Little Falls, New Jersey

44 months ago

Karlou in Miami said: New graduate nurse with OPT starting September 2009.
Current BLS. Registered to sit boards in Florida -- but open to relocation anywhere - very flexible with my job search.....Associate of Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Management - both at US colleges. I am a Male graduate nurse, have citizenship in Bahamas, and fluent in english.

emai me: abacozy@gmail.com

Hi
I just wanted to let you know that we have had a lot of nurse travel assignments coming in recently. I wanted to check in with you to see if you were looking for an travel assignment.

If you are (or you have a friend who is looking), please email me details on what you are looking for OR call me so I can review our jobs with you.

If you're not looking for a job in the next two months, please pass along my email to other travel nurses you know and make sure they tell me that you referred them. If they complete a 13 week assignment with us, we'll pay you a $500 referral!

Thanks so much!

K. Kamara in Hyattsville, Maryland

42 months ago

Hello,

I am a new graduate nurse with a BSN. I passed NCLEX for Maryland and compact states. I have 5 years experience working as a CNA. Worked in long-term care facilities, hospice care, and in-home patient care. I am CPR/first aide certified. Scheduled to take BLS class in 5 days. Interested in all specialties of nursing. Reliable, dependable, and a fast learner. Recruiters please contact me if there are any opportunities available. kkamara86@gmail.com

Thanks

K. Kamara in Hyattsville, Maryland

42 months ago

Hello,

I am a new graduate nurse with a BSN. I passed NCLEX for Maryland and compact states. I have 5 years experience working as a CNA. Worked in long-term care facilities, hospice care, and in-home patient care. I am CPR/first aide certified. Scheduled to take BLS class in 5 days. Interested in all specialties of nursing. Reliable, dependable, and a fast learner. Recruiters please contact me if there are any opportunities available. kkamara86@gmail.com

Thanks

Bre RN in Riverside, California

42 months ago

I am a new graduate with my BSN (graduated May 2011), currently licensed in California. I have turned in all paperwork and checks to become licensed in Nevada which will be completed in about 1 month. BLS certified with plans of becoming ACLS and PALS certified as soon as possible. I have completed 225 hours of a preceptorship on the transplant/oncology unit. I am eager to live in Las Vegas long term, but have yet to be considered for any positions as a new grad. Ready to move and start a job immediately. Anyone looking to hire RN new grads in the Las Vegas area, I would be thrilled and extremely greatful to hear from you!
Thank You So Much,
Bre

Enfermera_Me in Aliso Viejo, California

41 months ago

Hi everybody.

I think there is a need for me to inform all the international students with F-1 student visa who are under OPT.

I am in the same situation. I graduated with a BSN last year. Got my OPT 6 months later (they delayed the whole process), and I had 8 months in total to get my RN license and get a job. Fortunately, I got a job in the New Grad Program in the ER at an amazing hospital in California after a month and a half I got my license. I worked there for 1 month, but had to let me go, because they were not able to sponsor me. There are not giving working visas to nurses.

i did my research and talked to a bunch of lawyers. Bottom line, staff nurses don't qualify for the H1B working visa because to work as a nurse, it does not require a Bachelor's Degree Nurse to do the job. Associates degree nurse can do the same job as we do. Showing proof that the profession, and the job requires a Bachelor's degree nurse, is one of the requirement for the working visa.

So, you either have to work as a nurse manager/administrative position (because it is a higher position and requires a bachelor's degree) or go for master's degree and work as a NP, CNS, etc. But even getting a job with master's is even harder cuz there 's not a big demand, and you will not have experience as a nurse, and that is important.

So to get a working visa as a staff nurse is not possible. I am sorry to crush hopes, but its better to know now than the hard way (As I did). It's really sad I worked so so hard to be a nurse and I cannot work as a nurse in the country I learned. But at this point there's nothing I can do. my OPT expires next month. So I will be going back to where came from. Too bad my trilingual abilities will be wasted and all my achievements in the US...

Mia_22 in Yuma, Arizona

41 months ago

Even though they are not sponsoring, I got a job until my OPT expires, which has helped me save money to continue studying in the US, and I feel it is worth all the effort since no country offers better opportunities of educational growth than the US. If you are extremely good at ER, talk to several hospitals in every state of the US to see if there is a place for you since I am pretty sure ER NURSES are highly needed. Also, check the NAVY NURSES opportunities; I talked to them, and YOU require a BSN to get into their programs, and you can even become a US Citizen while doing what you love. Flight nurse is one their positions among others. Don't give up if you really know what you want. My town hospital is highly needing ER nurses: it is called Yuma Regional Medical Center. Make plans to travel to stay here in the US. Big dreams require Big Efforts.

Enfermera_Me in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

louise.toutant@ventura.org in Ventura, California said: My office is looking for a bilingual (Spanish-speaking) nurse.

Hi, I am trilingual. Speak, write and read fluent Spanish, English and Korean. I am BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, ECG, Pharmacology, and Managing Assaultive Behaviour certified.
Please let me know if there are any openings.

Enfermera_Me in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

Mia_22 in Yuma, Arizona said: Even though they are not sponsoring, I got a job until my OPT expires, which has helped me save money to continue studying in the US, and I feel it is worth all the effort since no country offers better opportunities of educational growth than the US. If you are extremely good at ER, talk to several hospitals in every state of the US to see if there is a place for you since I am pretty sure ER NURSES are highly needed. Also, check the NAVY NURSES opportunities; I talked to them, and YOU require a BSN to get into their programs, and you can even become a US Citizen while doing what you love. Flight nurse is one their positions among others. Don't give up if you really know what you want. My town hospital is highly needing ER nurses: it is called Yuma Regional Medical Center. Make plans to travel to stay here in the US. Big dreams require Big Efforts.

Hi Mia! thank you for the reply and for the optimistic words. It helped.
But as I said, as a regular staff I cannot get a working visa, although they need ER nurses. Plus, I was only able to work for 1 month. I was accepted to the new grad program 3 months prior to start date, and after a month of working, I asked them if they were sponsorhing me. And they were "not aware of it" and had to let me go.

Also in order to qualify for the NAVY nurse, I have to be a US citizen (unless I read it wrong)...And yes I have been trying...really hard trust me. BUt it seems that there's no way to stay here right now. Everything is going against me. I wish that my OPT wasnt delayed and I got more experience as a nurse as you did, but even that went all bad. I just really hope all this schooling, money, and effort will one day be worth it...right now im basically hopeless. :(
I will keep searching though, until I leave US, but still, I really have no hope at this moment...

So are you working here in the US? did you get sponsorship?

Mia_22 in Yuma, Arizona

41 months ago

Contact a NAVY recruiter> THEY ARE REALLY IN NEED OF nurses> I hold an associates in nursing, and I was told I needed a BSN in order to be eligible for their program even though i was not a resident or a us citizen. I got luck in all aspects, and I am doing occupational nursing with a Big contruction company. They will not give me sponsorship I believe> and I do not care because I want to obtain a BSN; my International counselor even told me how I could obtain an extension to my OPT> asks yours.

mfahe001 in Teaneck, New Jersey

41 months ago

Hello, my name is Mireille. I am a new graduate nurse with an ADN. I worked as a CNA in long-term care facilities for almost 5 years. I am a CPR/ BLS certified. I am a hardworking, reliable, flexible person, interested in all specialties in Nursing. Please recruiters email me at mfahe@hotmail.com. I really need a job.

Migeeman in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Hello, I am a recent graduate nurse in Philadelphia. I have put in well over 130 applications in the Philadelphia area and still no luck. I am open to any area in nursing. I recently began looking into dialysis because it seems like the chances of getting into a hospital is impossible.

I am feeling very frustrated lately because I have only had 2 interviews over the last few months. Do you know of any open positions available for a new graduate nurse? I am hard worker and look for an opportunity in and around the Philadelphia area. I thought being a male would help, but I guess not.

Anyone else in the Philadelphia area finding it hard to find a job?

sandy01 in Saint Petersburg, Florida

40 months ago

been RN for 8 months, no jobs :o(

Candice in Oakland, California

38 months ago

sandy01 in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: been RN for 8 months, no jobs :o(

I recently graduated from UM and I know that they have internship programs that if accepted you sign a 3yr contract. Look into it if you're willing to relocate. I had to move back to CA, and couldnt apply for the program.

I've been an RN for 6 months now, and can't even get an interview. Good luck to you.

vennah in Mobile, Alabama

37 months ago

hie everyone.i seriously need help.I graduated from Bishop State community college .I am RN(ADN) and my problem is i cant find a job.I am willing to relocate to any state .I am currently on OPT and am hoping to find a hospital that sponsors but if i cant i can take anything.please help.
you can contact me onvceetondoya@gmail.com

MarcosRN in Yuma, Arizona

37 months ago

i heard DAVITA needs nurses. Try getting into a nursing home, Life care center of America. they have branches all over the us.

MarcosRN in Yuma, Arizona

37 months ago

hoapres in San Jose, California said: If you are on an OPT then please go back to your own country as we have enough unemployed Americans and don't need your services.

What A RUDE, NEGATIVE DUDE you Are!!!!!!!! People who studies (goes to college/university) will never be unemployed> only the ones who do not want to work> don't work. If you aint have nothing good to say, keep your mouth close please. If there is no job for you----I am sure I know why....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vero in Guatemala City, Guatemala

37 months ago

hoapres in San Jose, California said: If you are on an OPT then please go back to your own country as we have enough unemployed Americans and don't need your services.

I hope you are NOT A nurse. I would NOT want a nurse who is full of selfishness, rudeness, self-centered, judgmental...man u r seriously speechless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ThTh in O Fallon, Missouri

35 months ago

I graduated BSN back in May 2011 and currently volunteer at a hospital. I have license in MO and hopefully IL (just applied few weeks ago. I am looking for a job and sponsor. I am willing to relaocate. I am running out of time with my OPT. I hope someone can help. If you have useful info, please let me know. Thanks!

benen in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

AJL in Buffalo, New York said: I am a new graduate RN w/ an ADN I passed NCLEX for New York State and I have been a PCA in the hospital for 3 yrs. I am BLS/CPR certified and I am eager to work asap!!!! I am willing to relocate anywhere if I need to....Can anyone help????

still looking? i am searching for caring nurses for my 15 year old who is at home in a picu setting

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.